Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Residental District

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[Miyabigaoka] Residental District

The eastern side of the Miyabigaoka is devoted to a large open plains like area which has within it the residential district. This low-lying area is full of large and small houses and low-rise apartment buildings (less than 15 floors total) the whole area is over all very quiet and peaceful and has an exceedingly low crime rate. Here small shops owned by families line the busier streets. Children play out in the open and there is very little traffic to distract people from having a good time. This is the place which houses the most of the population and almost everyone is bound to pass through here at some point during a day.

The pink-haired Pledge Queen of the second generation Gravity Children, Sasagawa Usagi, had chosen a fine evening to go on a leisurely run around the residential area in which she lived. The cherry blossoms in the area were in full bloom, and being able to watch them at just the time of sunset had been the young woman's activity of choice to really put a spark in her day. Of course, her day had been rather exciting already. She'd managed to upgrade the Regalia of the Ice Queen, Chiyo, as well as another unnamed wielder of Regalia, and had done both in a manner she was very proud of. As far as she was concerned, this was the perfect way to wind down after what she considered an eventful, and very successful day of doing what she enjoyed more than anything.

A while after her departure from the Flame King, Jinx had made her way to the Residential District. She'd found her way here, as if she didn't have a care in the world. But specifically today, that wasn't the case. "Ugh, when I agreed to help, I forgot that the last time I met him I hadn't decided if I liked him or not. I don't have his number... fucking hell." the blue haired woman murmured to herself. She could have found it in herself to be angry, but considering the treatment her body had so recently received she couldn't be anything other than relaxed. As such she enjoyed the cherry blossoms of the area and made a slurry of bubbles in her wake. But soon enough by sheer coincidence she'd be passed by the pink haired girl she recognized as being the Pledge Queen of the younger generation. Her eyes widened as this miracle passed her and soon enough her trajectory would change, rather quickly actually as she came up behind the girl, stopping her bubble production and came up beside her. "Yo, Pinkie Pie, gotta minute?" she asked of the girl

Usagi's run was not quite interrupted, though it was somewhat joined by the blue-haired woman she had last seen during the battle of the second generation's Trophaeum Tower. She approached the younger female while asking if she had a minute, and though Usagi had nary a clue what she would need, the girl always had an ear open for those who felt they needed something from her. "Of course!" she replied with a smile. "What do you need from me?"

The blue haired woman's eyes widened in shock as the pink haired Pledge Queen offered herself up for help without having any idea of what she wanted. It was actually just sort of stunning, such an open personality, though not unusual was still simply not what she expected. After the shock work off a smile crossed the woman's face. "Fuck, I didn't expect you to be so nice." she mentioned offering a smile to the girl. "I kinda need a small favor. I got tasked with showing your Sky King how to run. But... I hadn't decided if I liked him or not. So, fuck if I have his number and I didn't give him mine. Wanna help me out a bit and call him for me, or ya' know... just tell me where I might find him." she said as she rolled small circles around the young woman with the great bit of ease she always had.

When she was told what the Water Queen wanted, Usagi placed a finger against her chin and looked toward the sky, as if in thought. The blue lights on her headphones and armbands became lit after a moment, and soon after this, she finally spoke. "You have Sho-kun's phone number," was what she said. In this moment, if one looked toward the Water Queen's phone, they may have caught sight of what looked to be a butterfly, casually fluttering away from the woman's hip. "Sumimasen. I couldn't reach him myself, so he might still be in Tokyo. I haven't extended my range that far yet."