Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Residental District

Moving right along apparently it would be difficult but the overall benefit would be better for the young woman than she realized. "Hai, I wouldn't know where to start something like that." she said while holding a box. Meanwhile, Sawa just kind of shrugged, "I'll do it with Hana if she does~" and that was that. But very soon after, it appeared that the Sky King took issue with all of them picking up things to move. Soon enough all the items were moved into wind spheres which were apparently being controlled by Shoichi. The group of young women all had the same reaction. "Sugoi!~" they chimed together only to begin giggling thereafter, Sawa and Hana hadn't known a wind manipulator with this much control in their lives, in fact they were just looking at each other a bit stunned. Mikasa seemed to understand how this was possible at the very least, but she hadn't known he'd developed this much extra skill. "Eh, Sho-nii, this quite the bit of skill~ And really awesome."

"I can come up with a plan, if ya' want," he commented. Now that he had all the boxes in tow, Shoichi also headed for the exit. As he moved, his gaze fell upon Mikasa, who he supposed hadn't been around since the recent months' training sessions. "Ain't it? I got a lot of new shit these past couple of months. Anyway, let's go. You guys should come too... to the house and the meeting." When he finally reached the outside world, Shoichi created another wind tunnel to carry the boxes ahead of the group to Takeuchi Manor. With that out of the way, he turned toward the others and reached out with both hands, as if he intended to travel through the corridor all at once.

"I mean, there isn't a rush or anything. I'd appreciate the help." said Hana. She then went on to watch as the Sky King and Mikasa had a conversation. Apparently his skills had reached this new level rather recently. But given the things he was saying, she figured he'd always been pretty good to begin with. The statement that the girls should come along to the house and the meeting made Sawa and Hana look at Mikasa as if they were confused. The pink haired girl managed to look a tiny bit abashed. "Eh, he means the Black Order meeting. Sho-nii is the leader of that team." she said seeming to have forgotten to mention that before this point. Both the other girls' eyes went wide. "NANI!?" they said in unison. It was completely unfathomable to them, the Black Order was the most well known team in the entire area, and by far the largest.

Mikasa went on to explain how she knew about the meeting in the first place. "Shizu mentioned that I should come. I think she's been trying to recruit me. For the last couple of months." she said of the Black Order General who was also one of her childhood friends. "I suppose since the move didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. I could at least go. If you guys want to." she said to the other two girls who seemed to be bright eyed and excited. "Of course we wanna go. The Black Order is supposed to be like the best team ever. I've always wanted to check it out." these words came from Sawa who seemed to be getting excited by the prospect. Hana also nodded. "I am also curious." moving right along the Sky King's outstretched hands made Mikasa shrug then smile. "Well fine then. Grab his hand, this is gonna be awesome~" she mentioned knowing that they were going to take flight. She did so and so did both of the other girls waiting to be carried off.

When the circle was complete with everyone holding on to each other's hands, Shoichi decided that since this was very much a first experience for two people in this party, he'd start things a bit differently. A slight lift of the group would occur within the tunnel, resulting in a brief hover before they shot through the path into the sky. Shoichi was always a bit of a show-off, so this one included a few exciting twists and turns along the way, as opposed to the more straightforward one he'd made to bring Mikasa here. It would take all of two minutes for them to reach the place that Mikasa would soon be able to call home.

A lone girl woke in an apartment in the Residential District of Miyabigaoka. She had a rough day the prior to this one, and as such she was pushing her dark green hair out of her face as she checked her phone to see if she had confirmation for a transfer she'd asked for within the Black Order, since she hadn't been able to attend the meeting the previous day. Sadly there were no messages from anyone on her phone, and as such she pushed through a text message to the leader of the group she was currently apart of. "Ohayou, Mukuro-san, what gives with my transfer into Chimera? I got no confirmation." she sent just this as she got up and began moving around in her place of residence, moving to her bathroom to brush her teeth as she waited for the reply. The usual process of this just involved an okay from her overhead to make the switch, she'd seen this happen a few times before and didn't expect her particular case to take more than a nod from the man himself. What she couldn't know of course, was that transfers into Chiyo's branch of the Black Order specifically required the girl to approve of the person... but she was likely soon to find that out.

After only about a minute of time passing, the girl in her apartment would receive the return message from one Tsukino Mukuro's phone. It read: "You should have been at the meeting; it would have made things easier. I'm not the one you need to speak with. Find the leaders of Chimera."

As the girl finished the first pass on her teeth and was spitting in the sink as the water ran she got another message which filled her with dread. It was completely unfathomable to her that she'd have to contact the leaders of that group before the transfer was made. Beyond that she didn't have the best track record in dealing with the female leader of the group. She thought long and hard about this, and came up with a proper reply for Tar King, hoping he would help her with her plight. "I was at Abenobashi yesterday before the meeting, getting almost killed by a kid. I had to lay low, I would have been at the meeting otherwise. Besides, no one has seen one of the leaders in that group in over a month, I wouldn't know where to begin to look since school doesn't reopen until Monday. Please, help me out here." the girl finished up the message. She was really hoping for a bit of help. Besides that fact, she really didn't want to have to speak to Chiyo... the two didn't really get along mostly due to the difference between them.

Immediately following the second message sent to Mukuro, another reply was given. In fact, it came at such a speed that one could assume he was typing it while the message he responded to was still being formulated. "Chiyo was at the meeting last night. Yes, she's the one you will need to speak with; no exceptions. Find her and Kanda, and after she responds to your request, insist on the power of the person you lost to. Tag along, and wait."

This green haired girl stared at the message which was sent as a reply to her original one. And took several moments just to blink it over brown eyes almost glaring at the screen at the name. She tried to rationalize what was written there, but if she knew anything of the Tar King, she knew that if he'd given her instructions that specific, it was because he'd already figured out how the conversation would go. It was a lot to do, just to get on the team. She definitely wanted to, given who the second in command was, actually that young man had been the reason she'd joined the Vongola in the first place. "I'd ask why I need to do all that, but I figure you'll say something like... 'I'll see when I get there.' Do you know where they can be found?" was the last question she'd ask. It would leave her phone several minutes after the message from Mukuro had arrived.

Quite some time passed before Mukuro was given the response he'd been waiting for. When he did receive it, though, he had his own reply waiting to be sent right away. "Centennial Park, half past noon. Find the statue on the fountain; it probably has some stupid difference from the others, like a choker or slit pupils, or something. That one should get you into Chimera's lair. And next time, don't make me wait so long."

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast