Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Residental District

Jinx heard out the explanation of the Pledge Queen of the Second Generation and upon hearing what she'd noticed and upon being given the explanation that she wasn't sure how to replicate it, the Water Queen decided that it would be in the best interest of everyone if she explained it. Though she wasn't a tuner herself, she did know what the deal was with Roze's Regalia mostly because she had been there when said upgrades were performed and usually was, just because of how the Angels chose to give their blessings. "Eh, I think I can help you out a bit with that, since you're all nice and sweet to me." said the blue haired woman as rolled around, having already sent the text message she'd intended she began twirling her left pigtail around in her hand. "Roze's Regalia... is the Thorn Regalia. Roze was our Thorn Queen first. So the Sky Regalia when she got it, was added to the Thorn Regalia. Like an upgrade.... I'm pretty sure it isn't meant to be worn all alone. At least, that was how Roze and Angel made it sound when that happened way back when." she mentioned, circling thoughtfully and recalling the memory surrounding such an upgrade with surprising clarity. "Does that help?" she questioned.

Jinx's explanation of her Sky Queen's Regalia was nothing along the lines of what Usagi expected to learn about it. The second generation Pledge Queen had once used a portion of Shoichi's Sky Regalia to augment another pair of ATs, but never did she consider that the entire Sky Regalia could be used as an upgrade to the rider's original. "Goodness... I hadn't even considered that. But... of course! Incorporate the Sky Regalia for its functions alone, and Sho-kun's original Regalia will keep holding strong in matching his rhythm! Arigatou gozaimasu!" With this rather happy utterance, the bubbly, pink-haired lass also leaped forward to snatch the Water Queen with a hug.

In the meantime, the cherry blossom petals were being blown in a single direction with the building winds. This marked the approach and, within a few moments, the arrival of Shoichi. The winds around him allowed him to gradually coast onto the street where the two women stood. "Yo! Somebody call for a good time?"

Jinx had continued with her thinking motions and pigtail twirling right up until the point that the Second Generation's Pledge Queen had jumped her for a hug. Surprisingly enough though, the Water Queen seemed to accept this with the most devious grin on her face, opening her arms to such a thing even though she expressed nothing but a semi-constant dislike for the younger generations. "Fucking hell, Pinkie Pie. I am glad I could help and all. For clarification sake though, does all helpfulness come with hugs or am I some kind of fucking special?" Jinx wondered aloud, she was at the very least hopeful that the Sky King's gear could be fixed as such the basis of his run would be much better not that it was something she'd have to wait long to think about.

Soon after, or rather in the middle of this particular embrace between the First Generation's Water Queen and the Second Generation's Pledge Queen the Sky King's wind, and then the Sky King himself would show up before them. This would cause the blue haired woman to make a slightly disgusted face before she turned and addressed him, which she did while still holding on to the Pledge Queen. "Fucking Hell, dick ass wind users, and their fucking entrances. Sup, Fly Boy... we got work to do, Pinkie Pie here is gonna help." she said offering the girl a wink and letting her go finally.

"Oh," the Pledge Queen said with a light blush crossing her face. Before she went on, she separated herself from the woman. "I just like hugging people." With that said, Usagi turned her attention to the Sky King, Shoichi. "Ohayou, Sho-kun!"

"Sup," Shoichi replied to the Pledge Queen. Hearing that this girl would be assisting with what he was called here for, Shoichi wondered what it could entail. He wouldn't have to think on this long, though, as Usagi was already in the process of activating the tuning suit she'd made of her Regalia. This was the first time Shoichi was seeing this, and he was quite amazed; especially by the fact that the Sky Regalia he'd given to her was separating from this suit in segments. At the same time, his Regalia... no, his ATs in general, were taken apart and added to the mix. "Dynamic Synthesis: Access!" One of the butterflies that were part of Usagi's Regalia did not return to her suit in this moment. Instead, it landed on Shoichi's forehead, harmonizing with his 'rhythm' to make him an extension of the Pledge Queen herself, while also giving her a better connection with the man. In this moment, Usagi's mind was empty of all things bar parts and heartbeats in the area. Her beat and Shoichi's became as one as she reached out to touch his chest with one hand. Unlike the normal method of this Infinity Atmosphere, which involved the subject's rhythm becoming like the Pledge Queen's, she changed hers to his. This allowed her the ultimate harmonization with his Road, and further allowed her to re-purpose his gear instead of simply switching out parts. "Ring in! Sho-kun, show me the wind and the stars. Sky Regalia, share with me all paths under the sky!" The parts of the Sky and Wind Regalias began swirling around the pair at an incredibly fast pace, eventually narrowing around Shoichi's feet, where they began to recombine. Usagi discarded nothing, and added nothing. Every piece of both originals were somehow utilized in the creation of these new ATs. "I give birth to the Sky Regalia: Star Platinum!" Shoichi now wore a silver pair of armored ATs which nearly reached his knees. This was a very strange feeling from the man. He felt as if he'd been reverted to the same pair of ATs he wore in the Trophaeum Tower years ago, but he knew this was not the case. As the butterfly left his forehead, Usagi looked toward Jinx, whom the butterfly was moving toward. "The Heirloom must be polished in its original mold. It is strong, but it is forced. Will you accept this offering?"

"Pinkie Pie, you can't blush at me and claim it's not special." teased the Water Queen as she began to watch the coming tuning with much interest. She'd heard this girl had fixed their previous Fang King and made him back into what he was supposed to be. And while watching her tune the Sky King she realized that this girl, really was something amazing. She'd seen tuning happen on a massive scale and she'd always been impressed by the gear produced by the Angels. But right now, she was truly stunned by the progress of the Second Generation's Pledge Queen. 'Well, I'll be damned, fucking baby Angels in this bitch. This is kind of exciting.' thought the blue haired woman as the tuning took place. Beyond this... the girl soon turned her attention to the Water Queen which made the woman stop the constant twirling of her pigtail as a butterfly made its way towards her.

Now Jinx loved her own tuner, and had never really been tuned by anyone else. That being said, she simply couldn't find it in herself to turn down a gift, she'd never been able to do that. "Fuckin' hell, Pinkie Pie. When you say it like that even I can't start to say no. Come on then, give me whatcha got!"

The moment Usagi was given approval, the butterfly landed atop Jinx's head. Usagi hovered toward the woman and placed a hand upon her beating heart as well. This was an unfamiliar, and rather strange rhythm, which required the lass to put forth a bit more effort in adjusting her own. But, she accomplished it just the same. The Water Regalia shattered, forming a tornado of parts just as Shoichi's gear had done in prior moments. Every time a part passed her, Usagi familiarized herself with it and its functions, eventually gaining total understanding of the Regalia itself, as well as Jinx's run pattern and Road. "I command all parts of the Water Regalia to harmonize with all other parts, and the Water Queen. My word is absolute. Dynamic Synthesis: Rebirth!" At her command, the pieces of the Water Regalia returned to AT form around their owner's feet. The shell was back in its former state, but inside, gears and the like had been shifted around to maximize efficiency and synergy with Jinx herself, much like the Regalia's original form. "Heirloom Torrent V0!"

Jinx watched the swirl of parts around her, and though it was nothing new to receive tuning, the way this girl did it was markedly different from what the Water Queen had gotten used to from the Angels. She was also quite used to the invasion of personal space, and couldn't help but comment about it. "Normally, this sort of thing comes with kisses." she mentioned of the girl's hand on her heart, but as the tuning continued she lost all desire to joke when the pieces of her Regalia slammed back together she was amazed by the sensation it gave. It seemed to be the same, but she hadn't felt anything like this in well over a decade. "Fucking hell, Pinkie Pie. I haven't felt like this in ages... aren't you just something new and special." she said as she twisted her body moving forward with no resistance and then switched to backward circling which also came with absolutely no tension to her legs. The ease of the shifting was beyond what she could imagine, and this sort of thing was exactly what she needed. It was amazing to her that this little tuner could do such thing, but... Pledge Queens were like that for a reason. Though, now that she thought about it, the girl looked a bit familiar. "Oi, Pinkie Pie, I'll have to do something nice for you a bit later... to repay you for an awesome gift." she said offering the girl a wink. She stopped and pounced the girl for a hug, in a manner oddly reminiscent of the Ice Queen. "I'm Kirigumo Kasumi... but I like ya' and you're sweet to me, so you can call me Jinx. And take my number yeah, and give me yours."

"There's no need," Usagi said, once again grinning bashfully. "I didn't enhance your ATs or anything, but they have been linked to your body." Shoichi, who'd taken to darting about since receiving his upgrade, landed beside the two as this was said. "Linked? What do you mean?" he asked, thinking of this in a more literal sense than necessary. This caused the Pledge Queen to contemplate better wording for her clause. "Well... Think of it like computer coding. The body is the mainframe, and ATs are just software. You can make software work on anything if you adjust it properly, but it'll never work as well as software designed with that mainframe's specifications in mind. I can sort of... see the coding of your body and ATs, going from top to bottom. I just made it so the ATs fall properly inline with the body's code."

As the girl spoke, Shoichi stared and blinked at her, then shifted his eyes toward Jinx. This conversation was a bit strange, but in the end, he shook his head and laughed. "Well ain't that something to brag about! You're the best, Tink!" The girl smiled, giving no verbal response to Shoichi as she once again linked up with Jinx's phone. What entered this time was not a phone number, but a line of coding which allowed it to link with the audiovisual function of Usagi's Pledge Regalia. When this was done, she nodded to the blue-haired woman to let her know the information had been exchanged.

Jinx listened to the explanation provided by the Pledge Queen of the Second Generation about what she'd actually done. And while it wasn't the Creation or Sapience of the Angels, it was something just as worthy of praise. An eye roll would follow the young woman's desire apparently not to be thanked for anything. "Uh-huh, fucking hell. 'Yeah, I fixed a thing that's been a major problem for you... but I didn't really change anything so you don't have to thank me.' Get the fuck outta here with that shit, accept my future present." said the Water Queen. This was an amazing feeling and given how the girl had chosen to describe it, she could only see good things for her future and a lesser likelihood of breaks and injury even when she wasn't restraining herself, which was by far the best part of this. When the girl went on to give her the information she required the woman immediately went in to edit her contacts list. But not before catching sight of the girl's surname and it causing her eyes to widen as she looked at her. "SASAGAWA, your surname is SASAGAWA?!" she questioned like she was stunned. Then the Water Queen went on a rant the likes of which this duo had probably never seen before. "Fucking Second Generation gets all the cool people, reasonable personality on Frost Nipper, the spawn of the Matrix, fucking Genius ass Eggplant boy, I'm fucking jealous. This is some old bullshit." the pouting that would ensue was quite deep, it was seriously like the Water Queen took personal offense to the aforementioned people, being born later and thus not being part of her own generation.

It would be around this time that Shoichi's phone would begin to ring, a call coming from the cellular device of the Ice Queen Chiyo, as she moved around the hotel room they shared picking up the last of her things and getting ready to head out. She'd called him now, mostly because she didn't want him to worry about where she'd disappeared to, and because... she was compelled for one reason or another.

"Usagi sighed as she responded. "Fine, fine." This was soon followed by a wide-eyed expression from the Pledge Queen, in lieu of her name being brought to question. "Hai... Sasagawa," she said. There was an immediate reference to the Matrix, which was the alias of her father, the creator of Regalia.

Meanwhile, Shoichi's phone began vibrating in his pocket. He retrieved the item and checked the screen to discover the caller, whom he was surprised to see was Chiyo. "Yo!" he said upon answering the call. "Bad timing. I'm about to head off for some development. Something you need?"

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast