Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Residental District

Jinx would continue on with her slight tantrum while, Shoichi apparently took a phone call. She wasn't at all surprised by this, but to her knowledge this was even later than she'd predicted it would be. This made a small smile come to her face as she felt like she'd gotten away with her rather devious plan to distract her generation's Flame King without causing any major hiccups in their overall plan to help out the Second Generation.

On the phone a small smile came to the Ice Queen's face as she finished packing up her important bits. A new journal and most of her clothing thrown back into a duffle bag which she planned to drop with the twins in favor of completely new stuff. "Fuck, sorry to interrupt." she mentioned a bit surprised that somehow the first generation had gotten ahead of her. "Actually, I am off to do the same, and I just didn't want you to worry. I'm taking all my stuff out of the hotel and I am probably not going to be seen for... ugh, two weeks to a month." mentioned the Ice Queen. As she finished packing. After making sure she had everything she picked up her duffle bag and rolled towards the door of the hotel room she'd occupied with Shoichi for an extended period of time and felt a bit odd about leaving.

"Oh, well if you're doing it too, then that's... Wait..." Shoichi assumed he was called to Jinx for the very same reason Chiyo had been called by whomever she had been. However, he had yet to receive a time frame in which these lessons would occur. "Weeks? Month!? Shit!" It was a bit disturbing to think of how long it would be, but... perhaps there was some greater reasoning behind this that he'd yet to be informed of. So, he calmed himself down and submitted to the idea that his training would be just as long. "Alright... cool. Guess we'll catch up later then."

Chiyo heard out what Shoichi had to say and she understood his discontent. Hers was quite the same, though likely for different reasons. "Shoichi, you know that freaky guy we're supposed to stay away from, Aomine? I met him today, rather he came and found me. And... if Roze and Yoichi hadn't been there he probably would have killed me. We're so not ready for that. And... it isn't really an option. He kind of forced this..." she said of the man known as Aomine. After a few seconds though she smiled pulling opening the door. "After a while though, I'll have something interesting to show you." she said, which was true, she was already well on her way to developing something new and different and by the time she caught up with Shoichi again, she was almost certain she'd have something amazing to show him.

Jinx had sated herself with watching the Sky King take his phone call, and he didn't really take the information well. Which lead her to believe the two of them hadn't gotten to meet up before this point. 'Poor kids.' she thought absently. Of course, she figured they'd be able to get right back into and even better by the time they met back up so, everything would likely work out eventually.

"That guy, huh. Sounds like fun in the future," the Sky King spoke into the phone. He had considered the possibility of facing this Aomine person when Chiyo first spoke of him, but Chiyo saying he could have somehow killed her earlier this day put things in perspective a bit more. But, it didn't happen, so he could assume there was nothing to worry about right this moment. Moving right along, he chose to address her final clause in a manner most nonchalant. "Oh really? Is it a new lap dance routine?"

"I thought the same thing, maybe when I can fathom his existence he'll be fun to fight." she mentioned with a smile of her own as she finally left the room behind the bag gathered up and headed up the stairs to the roof. As Shoichi went on to ask if what she had to show him was a lap dance routine her eyes narrowed. But she wasn't upset by this, figuring that if the young man was still that much himself then he obviously wouldn't be too bothered by their extended separation. "Uh, what are you talking about new, you haven't seen the first one." and just like that the snide and slightly flirtatious comment left the Ice Queen's mouth. "Anyways, I am running a bit behind, I just wanted to make sure you knew I hadn't disappeared. Ja ne, Shoichi." offered the girl as she hopped off the roof and headed to finish up her errands to she could go to the meeting place she'd been instructed to make her way to as soon as possible.

"First one?" Shoichi asked right after hearing what the girl said. "Hey, wait a minute!" He made an attempt to address this subject, but before he could, the Ice Queen hung up the phone. Shoichi then stared at the screen of his own device, first seeming lost, then grinning. "Heh. Ja," he said while slipping his phone back into his pocket. Now that his phone call had ended, he turned his gaze on Jinx and began creating a tunnel of wind that led into the sky. "Alright, I know where this is going... but where are we going?" As his tunnel was created and he was waiting for directions, Shoichi was joined, on his left shoulder, by the winged, white creature he'd adopted from the Trophaeum Tower on his last visit. "Ah, Buster! Good job catching up, boy! Ready for the next trip?" he asked while petting the creature's chin.

As Shoichi came back to the present and mentioned wanting to know where they were going, Jinx rolled away from the Pledge Queen giving a two fingered salute. The wind tunnel created by this young man was interesting and massive on a scale she hadn't really seen outside of the sorts of things done by Roze or Suzume. "Well, what I gotta show you, I can't do here, I'd get in too much trouble. Especially after this afternoon." the woman mentioned in a haphazard way. "I gotta spot in Kyoto which should be fine for what you're learning, come along Fly Boy, we're gonna make you less sucky." she mentioned, turning her gaze back towards Usagi she had but one thing to say. "Later, Pinkie Pie, and thanks again." she said as if thinking about whether or not the tunnel would be a thing. But before she could say more on that subject the trio was joined by a small animal the likes of which the Water Queen had never seen before. "No, no... we don't just get to chat like everything is cool." she said looking at the thing as if it was something completely alien, which in her defense it was completely. "What the fuck is that?"

Shoichi was well prepared to shift the tunnel in whatever direction Jinx pointed out to him, but before she gave him any direction, she chose to address Buster in a way Chiyo had done when seeing it as well. "It's Buster. I got him from the tower a while back. He's cute; go on, pet him." As this conversation about the creature went on, Usagi stared at it intently from a couple of meters away. In this creature, she saw something that others had perhaps yet to notice. "That thing... is Regalia," she said with wide eyes, being unable to fathom the existence of this creature.

"Fucking hell, Fly Boy, I asked what the fuck it was. I don't care about it's name, it's a fucking animal that doesn't exist." the Water Queen began to rant, but it seemed her actual and legitimate question would be answered not by the Sky King but by his Tuner. After a few seconds she looked between the Pledge Queen and the Sky King and back at the small animal which was apparently a living Regalia that the Sky King called 'Buster'. "Are you fucking kidding me? Find a strange animal apparently a living Regalia in my Tower, am I worried it's gonna eat me or murder everyone else. Naw, fuck that, I'll take it home and keep it as a pet. Fucking brilliant." the Water Queen's rant in this moment sounded a lot like the one Chiyo had. "Also didn't know living Regalia was a thing, got an explanation for that Pinkie Pie or is it just one of those random things that a tuner would notice that the rest of us aren't going to understand?" she questioned though not in the least bit rude. Upon meeting this small creature, of course, when looking at it, it was rather cute so she couldn't argue that point at all. But she wasn't necessarily afraid of it either, as such she approached it with a finger out to poke it's belly and figure out what exactly it was as an animal because its appearance was confusing to her.

"Buster totally exists. He's right here. I've been calling him a dragon, but I don't care what sort of species he's supposed to be, one way or another." It seemed Usagi had some valuable or, at the very least, interesting information about the creature. Shoichi didn't know or care why/how it would be a Regalia; it was now a friend of his. Jinx, however, seemed to seek explanation. "I... I don't know. It just feels like a Regalia made of organic matter... Like an attempt to make a Gravity Child, but without mechanics... or humans."

"Wanna study him, Tink?" Shoichi asked after the Pledge Queen's speech. Buster seemed to be as interested in the pink-haired girl as she was in him. As such, Shoichi allowed the creature to fly toward the tuner, thinking it would be best for his training if he didn't have the distraction of a pet anyway. "Hai. I'm very interested in this," the girl said as it landed atop her shoulder, nestling in rather quickly. "Sweet. So, we ready?" Shoichi asked of the Water Queen. "After you."

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast