Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Residental District

"You call that a fucking dragon. Of course you do." said the blue haired woman shaking her head from left to right. Honestly she couldn't believe this one, but as the Pledge Queen gave her a bit of information she seemed satisfied enough with it. Hashirama and the First, were known to do some pretty odd things for whatever reason they claimed to have. As such it wouldn't really surprise her if they did a bunch of random experiments that most modern science would frown upon. "Sou... ka. I guess that is cool." she said giving the small animal now nestled in on the pink haired girl's shoulder one final rub before looking towards the Wind Tunnel created by the Sky King. "Yeah, yeah..." said the blue haired woman who hopped into the wind tunnel with no further questions asked. She did this while sending a text message to her favorite person, the Flame King, Kurama. "Oi, just since you're the person always spreading stuff around... taking Fly Boy to abandoned AT plant we blew up when we left Kyoto. That's where I'll be if you finish up before me.~" she wrote before returning her phone to her pocket and heading out to this new place and new adventure with the Sky King of the next generation.

Following Jinx's lead, Shoichi let himself be carried by the wind tunnel as well. Wherever she led him, he would be twisting the spiral of wind in that direction, allowing them full flight toward their destination.

It was dark, and the sky was full of twinkling stars, at this random late hour moving about in the Residential District, a girl with pink hair bound in the front by an odd looking bow moved about. She was dressed in frilly clothes with dark colored gloves that went all the way up her arms. The tails on her coat blew in the breeze as she moved about. She was sliding across a power line seeming to have a good time. Her eyes golden brown and a light with energy. This was the start of her day, the girl... seemed to be a bit nocturnal and was now bustling with energy and wanted to do something, but had no idea what. Her mind had led her to Miyabigaoka after she'd left her apartment in Tokyo.

Unbeknownst to the Thorn Queen Akiza, there was a group of individuals creeping silently through the streets of Miyabi in her wake. As she rode along the power lines, roughly five of these people hopped out around her, including one out in front for the sake of distracting her from the others. Their aim was to tackle the young woman while tying off her arms and legs before shoving her into a bag, all while on a descent toward ground level. Should they be able to capture the girl in such a way, she would then be taken to a private helicopter roughly eight blocks away, and subsequently released from the bag after takeoff.

"What the hell?!" the Thorn Queen asked seemingly surprised by the random person popping up before her. After all that there was much struggling done, but even she could not readily handle multiple individuals jumping her and throwing a bag over her head. Besides that since her arms and legs were tied off so effectively there wasn't much she could do other than vocally announce her discontent at this situation. "Fuck is this shit. Let me go!" she protested. But soon enough she'd find herself aboard a helicopter with the familiar feeling of lifting off the ground going for her.

"Apologies, ma'am," said a peculiar male, who seemed to be the only member of the kidnapping group who joined Akiza on the helicopter, bar the pilot and co-pilot. He sat beside the lass while undoing the ties on her wrists and ankles. "We have no malicious intent towards you. We're the Windstorm G-Men. Takeuchi-san told us not to waste any time on getting you here, so we had to kidnap you instead of explaining beforehand. Apparently, she means to bring you in to... excuse my language... get your shit right."

The male whom Akiza soon saw explained this situation, and she heard him out. Her brows would draw together in confusion as he explained that was part of the Windstorm G-Men and that he had orders to bring her in. She could imagine the little Ice Queen giving such an order to her own followers, but the mention of the woman known as Takeuchi Roze made the pink haired girl scoff. With her hands free she fluffed he hair on the back of her head and frowned. "What is it with our predecessors not being able to just offer a bit of help? I swear kidnapping is some crazy shit to do for someone I've seen like twice in my entire life." the pink haired girl said only to look at the man those golden eyes becoming kind. "Thanks for the information, and for letting me loose. I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's just strange, but it's not your fault." the girl offered. Having no idea how long this would take she decided to introduce herself. "I'm Izayoi Akiza, though you likely know that already. Oddness of this pick up aside. Nice meeting you."

When the Thorn Queen introduced herself and gave an apology for the earlier bit of yelling, the hooded male shook his head. "No need to apologize. I understand," he said while removing his hood and the mask covering his face. This man seemed to be in his mid twenties with eyes that were scarlet in color, and long, golden locks of hair. "My name is Ito Shigeru. It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Izayoi-dono."

The Second Generation's Thorn Queen gave a nod of her head. "Eh? dono?" the girl's eyes widened just a bit. "Ito-san it's nice to meet you, but you don't have to be so formal. I have no idea what to do with that... my friends all call me Aki." she mentioned hoping to take some of the sting out of such a formal greeting. This young man didn't appear to be much older than she was. Beyond this... the young woman looked out over the sky. Normally if she was up high, it was of her own accord flying with one of her friends. "Ito-san, where exactly are you taking me?" she asked, wondering the nature of her journey.

"Hai," was his initial reply. Then, Akiza virtually insisted that there was no need to address her in such away, going so far as to offer the name she was called by her comrades. He wasn't quite one for being so familiar in cases like this, but he would offer some common ground, at least. "How about... Izayoi-san? Do remember, I am on a job. Though..." When he thought more about the situation, he had been instructed to keep the lass in good company and provide for her what she needed and wanted. "Never mind. Aki-chan." With that, the man known as Shigeru reached to his other side, retrieving a parcel roughly the size of his own torso. He went about opening it and situating the things within while Akiza wondered where she was being taken. "We're going to a place that Takeuchi-san insists you forget once the two of you are done with your business. It is, for lack of a better descriptor... Trophaeum Island." Once he'd given his answer, Shigeru revealed some of the contents of the parcel. His hands emerged from it, each carrying a bento box. One of these would be placed next to Akiza, followed by a small wine bottle and a pair of glasses for it. "Please, eat," he said while setting his own bento aside to pour wine into the glasses. "And... sorry, but Takeuchi-san was very insistent that you drink this before meeting with her."

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast