Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Residental District

Akiza smirked at this man as he wanted to call her by her surname and semi-formal affix. But it seemed she wouldn't have to push too hard to get him to not call her something so crazy. Though she was beginning to wonder what kind of instructions he'd been given to make him so pliable. "See~ that wasn't even hard." she said of her naming issue. beyond this he answered her question about where she was being taken and her eyes widened. "I don't know if I like the way that sounds. But fine, I got no idea why she'd be looking for me though..." she said watching as this man practically unfolded dinner before her from a large box including a bottle of wine. She looked at this spread complete with wine and when instructed to eat she remembered the phone conversation the young Ice Queen had with the white haired elder sibling of her Sky King. "Yeah... I am not sure I trust this. No offense to you, and I'm not trying to make your job harder or anything... but, ah... Takeuchi-san kinda weirds me out. And this whole thing reeks of a set up." though admittedly she hadn't eaten yet and could go for a bit of food, and the bento looked nice.

In spite of the young woman's obvious distrust for the wine, he poured her glass anyway, along with one for himself. When he was done, he held out the Thorn Queen's glass for her. "I felt the same way about a year ago. I don't mean to push, but... as I said, she insisted. I would very much appreciate it if you drank this, lest I have to deal with the consequences. I'll even drink with you, and I made these bento to give you a bit more tolerance for it."

Akiza looked at the glass being held out for her, and frowned. This young man had done nothing to her, though the kidnap that was their initial meeting was enough for him to earn a bit of distrust. That being said he didn't choose to do this of his own accord and given that she felt a bit better about giving him the benefit of the doubt in this moment, though she still didn't really like the idea of drinking before going to see someone she didn't really know. "Ugh, guilt." she said knowing full well, she'd agree to this now if only to spare this young man whatever punishment he was likely to receive at the hands of his boss, and as such she took the glass he held out for her. "Fine, I'll have this drink, and I'm kinda hungry anyways... but understand that I still don't trust this..." she said rolling her eyes a little. "But you've been nice to me, so I don't want to be the one who gets you into trouble." she mentioned as she started to eat. Her eyes widened just a bit. "Sugoi!~" she mentioned of the food and though she'd just watched this man pour the wine she still inspected the glass for about thirty seconds. "I feel like someone owes me for this." she said taking a sip of the wine. It was sweet, uncommonly so... but she still wasn't sure what the point of drinking was.

"I understand why you're skeptical about it. Takeuchi-san has a habit of making people feel that way. Either way, I appreciate it," the man said. He was truly pleased by the fact that Akiza accepted the wine, as Roze was liable to force him into drinking it, probably after she'd spiked it with some drug or another. With this bit of satisfaction, he began eating his own bento and casually sipping wine as the helicopter carried Akiza and himself to an uncharted island called Trophaeum, where it would not land on the surface, but would instead enter an underground passageway which opened as they approached.

Sometime after finishing up her appointment at the Gleaming Crest, the young Storm Queen could be seen skating around the light poles of the residential area, cell phone in hand as she explained to her former Twin Tuners that she no longer needed their assistance as she'd already taken care of that thing herself. "What? How?" they asked in unison. "I went to get my hair cut and it was an offer." she mentioned only to hear the two of them sigh in unison. "Oh don't be like that. I'm sure there will be something else I can bug you two for later. Oh and did you finish that other thing for me?" she asked of them. As the silence passed she could see the two of them looking at each other. "Almost, it should be done pretty soon." they chimed. "Hai hai, tell me when it is, and I'll come by. Anyways... I am gonna do some stuff now. Ja." she said hanging up the phone. Her maneuvers had taken her up a pole and onto a power line where she was now rolling absently along staring up at the sky. She'd seen a text message then to one other person checking woken status for a thing she'd offered him the previous day. To the Sky King a simple message would be sent. "Tag?"

It would take a minute or two, but soon enough, the phone of the Storm Queen would receive a response from the white-haired lad named Shoichi. "I'm down. I'm outside right now. Shoot me a signal!"

Soon enough the girl's cellular device would vibrate with the sound of a return message from the Sky King. 'Shoot him a signal?' she thought this as a question and then immediately had to think of something to catch the Sky King's attention. A bit of a grin spread across her face as she remembered the development of her new road. With the addition of the wind she could do many things and thus she hopped up and off of the power line she'd been riding across and aimed to take to the skies. There was still quite a bit of moisture there from the melting snow so the addition of the work of her ATs began to freeze that without a problem and as she watched the wind blow gently around her she opened her palm as if she intended to touch it with calm, but... she didn't want to. The cold air seemed to burst forward and crystals were practically shattered by a fist aimed to guide the ambient wind then magnetism was applied to pull them back together into several large diamond like forms which began to reflect light off each other and fairly high into the sky. This would create dozens of these large diamond like crystals enough to light up this area in the sky. It looked something like a techno-light show even in the middle of the day. After doing that the Storm Queen would wait hopping from crystal to crystal seeming to enjoy the show and waiting for the Sky King to appear. 'I wonder if that was big enough.'

Within a matter of moments, a gale passed through the area Chiyo inhabited, marking Shoichi's arrival from the sky above Takeuchi Manor. He had merely been sitting atop the roof prior to Chiyo's message, and now, he floated near the lass with the Wind Regalia in its winged form. "Flashy. I like i-" Just when he reached the end of his statement, Shoichi took pause, as he had only just averted his gaze from the light show to Chiyo herself. His eyes widened, and a drop of blood leaked from his left nostril. "... The fuck?"

When a gale of wind approached the Storm Queen smiled as it marked the approach of the Sky King. Soon enough the man on his winged ATs made his way closer choosing to comment first upon the trick she'd used to get his attention. But before she could even make it through that sentence he seemed to be struck by something else. Mainly the change in Chiyo's appearance. This caused the girl to shift as she turned to properly face the Sky King. "Shoichi, your nose is bleeding. I wanted my bangs cut and it kind of spiraled out from there." mentioned the small girl as she waited for the rest of the reaction. She figured he'd probably be the first person she knew to see her, but she could never be sure of his reaction so she'd wait patiently for it.

When given the information about his bleeding nose, Shoichi cupped his left hand over the lower half of his face, though his gaze still seemed to be fixed. "S-... sou ka," he stammered. Though he never quite regained his full composure, he seemed to come very close to doing so by the time he was finally able to form a proper sentence. "Gomen... Didn't expect you to show up anywhere looking... not psychotic. I mean, that was hot and all, but... chie!"

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast