Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Residental District

"Yeah, things aren't always what they look like~" the Storm Queen chimed. She was still more than a bit amused and knew the Sky King was tracing her movements with his eyes. Still the random shift in his direction when she was arcing around him was a bit unexpected, her eyes widened at the sight because it didn't seem like it should be possible. "Fuck!" was the singular word spoken as she watched the Sky King approach her current position with little to no fuss. His assertion that the next time he aimed to he would tag her, made her smile, but her movements didn't stop. No her body bent at the waist as she moved backwards allowing her speed to increase as she leaned to the left changing her orientation slightly, to delay the sudden approach of the Sky King. "Sure you will~" the Storm Queen teased.

"Sounds like doubt," was Shoichi's reply. Chiyo's increase of speed was met by an increase of Shoichi's own to close the distance between them. In only a moment, he was following the Storm Queen with a gap of only 1.5 meters, and this was the pace he chose to keep. "Wanna bet against it? I'm up for offers," he said. Even with this proximity, Shoichi made no effort to reach for the lass again. He could tell he wouldn't be able to accomplish his goal yet, and it was as if he needed to witness more movement to get a grasp on the ability of foresight.

A grin crossed the Storm Queen's face as the Sky King caught up to her and was keeping a steady distance. She wondered if he was doing the same thing she'd been when she'd done this exercise the first time. Chiyo took this moment to giggle just a bit her eyes flickering over Shoichi as he kept his pace. "Fuck! Well, even though we're up here, this is sort of stacked against you." she said as her body twisted a rapid spinning of her own shifting axis would occur thrice would occur before she was shot off in the exact opposite direction she'd been going in. While doing this she considered whether or not she'd accept a wager on this particular bit of fun. She thought about it and a grin came to her face. "When ya' don't make it~ I want one of those sexy giant dessert bowls for second breakfast!~" she nearly squealed. When this fell out of her face she realized that she was a little bit hungry. "And what would you like if ya' do?" she asked of the Sky King.

"Maybe. For now." No matter how the Storm Queen moved, Shoichi retained his proximity to her person. This was the easy part; keeping the pace with the young woman by reacting in real time with her movements. The difficult part seemed to be a work in progress, as he had begun looking beyond the wind that crafted Chiyo's wings, and now saw a semblance of an aura around her person. The wind marks of his eyes had begun to move, as if to create the image of the wings actually flying toward his pupils. "One Shoichi special, huh? Kinda sucks that ya' ain't gonna get it. By the way, I dunno if you knew, but my closet came with this really sweet leopard outfit, and I'm pretty sure it'd fit you perfectly," he said with a wink and a lecherous grin. "You get to try that on later~"

It was rather interesting to Chiyo that the Sky King seemed to have no problem keeping track of her movements. It was pretty well interesting that he hadn't made the further leap yet, but she also thought it was coming especially given the bet he was wagering. Even so, she was keeping an eye on the Sky King and noted that his eyes had changed a bit, this was an odd thing to observe from the third person perspective. "Fuck! Your eye is changing~" she commented first before moving on to the other issue at hand. "It's not like I spent enough time in your room to examine your closet..." she mentioned as if she hadn't climbed into bed with the Sky King in the previous night. Beyond this point there was a narrowing of the Storm Queen's eyes as she considered that Shoichi really was a pervert, not that it really mattered to her given the kinds of things he'd been saying to her in his sleep state. "I suppose there are worse things than trying on clothes... I can do that for ya'." she said with a cheeky smirk as her body turned again. "But only if ya' win."

"Sweet. Post-birthday strip teases," Shoichi stated as if this had been a part of his original wager, and as if there was no chance of him losing this bet at all. In fact, that was most certainly his belief. During this extended pursuit, Shoichi had slipped his hands into his pockets. Now, though, his right hand emerged as if he thought he was about ready to progress. "Time for some slap ass," he said. After so much time observing Chiyo's movements as she shifted away from him again and again, Shoichi was now able to see that which he should have been looking for all along; something he had so recently covered when teaching the Storm Queen how to manipulate the wind. There was a "surface" between the human body and the atmosphere, and now, he was looking beyond the wind outside of that surface; he was seeing the vacuum itself, and how it would cause displacements in the air during movement. The same way he had to change the form or consistency of this "surface," the body had to when preparing to move. "Ya' got one last chance to stop me."

At the Sky King's first statement the Storm Queen scoffed. "Fuck! I agreed to put the outfit on, I never agreed to take it off. You can't just imagine in extra shit~" she said cheekily. And true enough that hadn't been part of this bet at all, the fact that he thought to slip that in there made the girl wary of whatever he'd figured out in the last few minutes of their game. To the statement that it was time for the game to progress and the removal of the Sky King's hand from his pocket only a smile would happen from Chiyo as she shifted her travelling direction once more and began an altered yet slightly faster pattern of movement which started with a bent waist and extended into her full standing height as she reached the maximum speed she wanted to be moving at. At the statement that she had one last chance to stop him the pig tailed girl could only smile. "Try me.~" the girl said motioning towards herself. Her eyes were locked on the Sky King fully studying his form, she could only imagine how he'd be using the wind to figure out what she was going to do, but... this was mostly to teach him the combat uses of his eye, and it wasn't like the bets were life threatening or anything. Even so, the Storm Queen maintained a bit of a superiority complex and couldn't just hand over a victory if she thought she could hold it. And this was one she thought she could keep.

"Oh, shut up! If you're gonna put something on, you're gonna have to take it off anyway. Might as well do it with some swagger while I watch~♪" This time, Chiyo's increased speed was not met with the same by Shoichi. Instead, he let himself be put a greater distance away, if only to abuse the fact that this game of theirs was being played in his element. His eyes remained able to see the vacuum around Chiyo's body, but with this amount of distance, he was also able to see a great amount of wind between Chiyo and himself. With all the movement taking place, there was much wind, but Shoichi picked out a very particular stream in his periphery which led an interesting course toward a place beyond the Storm Queen. The way he saw her path playing out in the end, Shoichi darted forward with greater speed, as well as the presumably deceptive boost gained from the wind current. He was led on a curvy route past the young woman, then immediately in the opposite direction, toward her rear. This was the moment in which the Sky King reached out with his right hand, which was making its way toward the Storm Queen's hindquarters.

"Seems like an excuse to stare at me. Ya' know, that thing... you so recently claimed... you weren't doing~" the young woman said pointing out the contradiction between the Sky King's previous reaction to having his staring called out, and his obvious desire to watch her more. In all actuality she didn't think she'd really mind doing the strip tease, it wasn't like she hadn't done one before. The distance she gained gave her enough insight to see the young man coming, but here, and although she could predict the movements of the young man's body, she didn't foresee the boost the wind would offer him in such a situation. So though she was already in the process of turning her body to face him and moving her hips out the way of his coming hand, she didn't fully utilize all of the directions she could have to escape him. This was, of course, the real handicap of not being able to fly until recently, she usually forced her own movements in a particular way and the Sky King could fully exploit this weakness in her. Soon enough the Sky King's hand would make contact with her bottom and her eyes would widen. "Fuck! I guess you win." she said pouting just a tad, at her missed dessert opportunity before a smile came to her face. It was really admirable how fast the Sky King seemed to learn these things. And she could do nothing but marvel at the development.

"That's neither here nor there," replied the white-haired male. As he'd wagered, his hand met its goal on the second overall attempt to tag the Storm Queen. With his hand in place, he aimed to swing his body around to Chiyo's fore while maintaining a grasp on her rear, and using it to pull her into himself. "Told ya' I'd do it. That parfait sounds pretty good though, so we're gonna have to hook that up anyway."

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast