Suzume reached the bar in time to have an interesting person waiting for her when she arrived. Of course, his words caused the Storm Queen to scoff as she shot this man a look bordering disgust but it wasn't really that serious. As she watched the show that the 3rd Generation's Pulse King put on, she found herself thinking about this. "Whoa, fuck outta here with that shit. I am so not even getting old. I just..." she smirked looking back at the stage. "I like seeing that kid have fun." she mentioned there was something deeply soft about the Storm Queen and it was often unseen. But right at the moment she was still high off the fun of her stage show, so this was about expected. When asked though, if there was something back here for him, she looked at the man before her and chuckled.

"Of course there is!~"
she said pulling a glass from behind the counter and a bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey as well. After a few seconds she began pouring the man a drink. "Tell me when... and also, what you're doing here." she said not bothering with the pretense of a question, it was simply a demand for information and this was perfectly normal behavior from the Storm Queen who was also steady filling the glass and would continue to do so until it was completely full if the man before her didn't stop her. While this occurred, Shutara remembered her phone and fetched it from the ceiling with a flick of her wrist, sending the recent video to her team's contact list on her phone. Figuring they could be sleep and would enjoy the clip later.