The first verse belonged to the male playing the guitar and singing. To be fair, Suzume quite enjoyed this young boys' stage presence. So much so, that she often considered that she'd enjoy it more if she was in the crowd. Even so, she supposed she'd already agreed to the show, and as such she waited for her part while scanning the crowd and finding near Jirou, the 3rd Generation's Silk Queen and the object of Takao's muse, a girl by the name of Senjumaru Shutara. A smirk crossed the woman's face as she figured this young girl would soon find her place in the crowd to get a look at the boy. But she hadn't more time to consider this as it was now her turn.

"And hey sweeeetie~
Well I need you here tonight~
And I know that you don't wanna be leaving me~
Yeah, you want it, but I can't help it~
I just feel complete when you're by my siiiiide~
But I know you can't come home till they're singing~
La, la la la, la la la~
Till everyone is singing~
La, la la la, la la la~"

Watching the show Shutara was more than a bit amazed. It'd been a couple of weeks since she'd met back up with Takao and met his mentor, but the girl had never actually heard the woman sing in person before tonight. She found it to be quite an interesting experience, especially given that Takao was onstage and playing and singing with her. As always she felt something weird inside her chest, but her eyes also flickered around the crowd and most notably to the tall man now eye level with her from her perch atop the stool. She figured that he had to be connected to the woman on stage, and pegged him for one of the members of the mysterious and legendary First Generation Gravity Children. "Sugoi~" she murmured at both the things she was realizing right now.