Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka Club District] Songbird Karaoke Bar and Lounge

Suzume reached the bar in time to have an interesting person waiting for her when she arrived. Of course, his words caused the Storm Queen to scoff as she shot this man a look bordering disgust but it wasn't really that serious. As she watched the show that the 3rd Generation's Pulse King put on, she found herself thinking about this. "Whoa, fuck outta here with that shit. I am so not even getting old. I just..." she smirked looking back at the stage. "I like seeing that kid have fun." she mentioned there was something deeply soft about the Storm Queen and it was often unseen. But right at the moment she was still high off the fun of her stage show, so this was about expected. When asked though, if there was something back here for him, she looked at the man before her and chuckled.

"Of course there is!~"
    she said pulling a glass from behind the counter and a bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey as well. After a few seconds she began pouring the man a drink. "Tell me when... and also, what you're doing here." she said not bothering with the pretense of a question, it was simply a demand for information and this was perfectly normal behavior from the Storm Queen who was also steady filling the glass and would continue to do so until it was completely full if the man before her didn't stop her. While this occurred, Shutara remembered her phone and fetched it from the ceiling with a flick of her wrist, sending the recent video to her team's contact list on her phone. Figuring they could be sleep and would enjoy the clip later.

"Yeah, yeah. I hear an argument against being upstaged, but nothing good to dispute that aging of yours," he jested. In all honesty though, he had to admit that the Storm Queen hadn't lost her touch when it came to singing ability, in spite of the lowered frequency performances over the years. Albeit, he would not say such a thing out loud, or at least, not at this exact moment. A grin appeared on the Gem King's face when a bottle of Jack Daniel's brand whiskey was retrieved for his drinking pleasure. When Suzume next spoke, Atlas decided to specifically avoid placing a cut-off on the amount of liquor poured into his glass, but he would not avoid explaining his sudden, random appearance here. "I was just passin' through, actually. Heard you singing from outside, so I figured I'd invite myself in to have a listen."

"And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name~
    'Cause I was only born inside my dreams~
    Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you,
    'Cause I, I am the opp-o-site of am-ne-si-aaaaaaaaa~
    And you're a cherry blossom,
    You're about to bloom!
    You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon~!"

As Takao continued, he used the small break between strums of his bass guitar to gesture towards the crowd, coaxing the spectators into singing along once more... or rather, into filling in the background vocals. In the meantime, he would proceed with a brief double guitar solo leading into the second hook.

The Storm Queen scofffed at the man's reaction and apparent fixation on her 'aging' status. A bit of a smirk came to her face as she simply ended up filling his glass while retorting the only way she truly could. "I don't need to dispute aging, I'm not getting old." she said seeming to be playfully cross. "And even if I am, you'll get there before me, cheers~" mentioned Suzume who raised her glass as she pushed the filled one towards the Gem King. The response given as to why the man had shown up here was one unexpected by the Storm Queen. She could thus only respond one way. "Oh? Nice~" and with that she had nothing more to say even though she found it particularly touching that this man had wandered in just to have a listen.

While the First Generation Gravity Children spoke at the bar, Shutara, and the rest of the crowd began contributing to the show being put on by Takao. The young man on stage was rather obviously really into crowd involvement and as such she'd help and so would all the people present who seemed to really enjoy this stage show.

"Du du du-du, du du du-du
    Du du du-du, du du du-du
    Du du~"

"Can't argue that. To aging," he said while raising his recently filled glass, tapping it against the one in Suzume's hand. Afterwards, he began gulping down the drink provided to him. "So, got any new tricks since our last little meeting?" he asked after finally bringing his glass down to the counter.

"Some legends are told!
    Some turn to dust or to gold!
    But you will remember meeeee~!
    Remember me for centuries,
    And just one mistake...
    Is all it will take,
    We'll go down in historyyyyy~!
    Remember me for centuries~!
    He-e-e-ey ya, oh he-e-e-ey~!
    He-e-e-ey ya,
    Remember me for centuries~!"

Takao was able to briefly give up on one guitar, in exchange for focusing more on bass. His free hand was raised to entice the crowd in time for his next verse. As the final verse began, he hopped off the stage, moving directly into the crowd.

"Weeee've been here foreveeeeeeer~!
    And heeeere's the frozen proooooof~!
    IIIII could scream foreveeeeeer~!
    We aaaaaaare the poisoned yoooooouth~!"

Once again, he would prompt the crowd to join in. This time, however, he would also be chanting while constantly moving through the spectators en route to Shutara. When the very end of the chanting was nigh, he leaned toward the lass and grabbed his microphone, pulling it toward her.

"Du du du-du, du du du-du
    Du du du-du, du du du-du
    Du du...
    Du du du-du, du du du-du
    Du du...
    -"

"Hai~" chimed in the Storm Queen as she also drained her glass. She figured at some point she'd be returning to the stage, or perhaps she'd just let the boy finish up. To be fair, she'd performed more today than she'd had in the last couple of years and as such she was fine with leaving things as they were. Still, upon being asked by the Gem King if she'd come up with any new tricks since their last meeting. Given the kind of person that she was, Suzume could take this phrase a couple of different ways. Oddly enough, she decided to answer ambiguously. "Maybe~ Wanna find out?" she asked knowing that the statement was just as misleading as the initial question could be.

Meanwhile the boy on the stage, seemed to be getting really into his performance. And in wrapping up his song he put the Silk Queen on the spot. Her eyes widened as the microphone was leaned towards her, but since she'd been singing along the entire time, she finished the line.

"du du du-du
    Du du..."

She seemed to be exceedingly embarrassed about it afterwards, but she'd be the first to admit that being included in these stage shows was rather fun. Though, being put on the spot was quite interesting and it gave her a moment to realize she'd done similar to him in the past.

"Hoh~" the man replied. Before giving a proper response, he picked up his glass once more to drain the remainder of its content. "Y'know, that actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. What's the venue?"

The young musician seemed pleased when Shutara sang into his microphone with little to no prior notice given. The moment she was done with her line, he returned to playing, even beginning the hook again.

"Some legends are told!
    Some turn to dust or to gold!
    But you will remember meeeee~!
    Remember me for centuries,
    And just one mistake...
    Is all it will take,
    We'll go down in historyyyyy~!
    Remember me for centuries~!
    He-e-e-ey ya, oh he-e-e-ey~!
    We'll go down in historyyyyyy~!
    Remember me for centuries~~!"

"Oh please, I only have one venue~" she said referencing her own love of simply being out in the open air (which was likely the reason she traveled so often). Holding her arm up in the air, she'd whistle a bird call which would bring from up in the rafters a large bird of prey. This bird happened to be carrying in its talons a pair of what appeared to be high class ATs. And as it circled over Suzume's head it dropped the ATs into her hand and landed on her arm. She'd then pet with her first two fingers of her clear hand as she held the bird on the same arm that she did her ATs. Suzume then pointed to the back exit with a wink at the Gem King. A passing wave of her ATs in her left hand while her pet balanced on the right, would be all she gave to the boy on stage as he finished up. She assumed he'd take the hint though she hadn't actually slipped out of one of her own shows in quite some time.

Her part done Shutara watched while Takao finished up his song of choice, taking note that the redhead who owned this place didn't seem to care that she was walking out on her own show. 'Hm... that's strange.' she thought but given she was still being amused and fighting off her own blushes, she had no real reason to further ponder the goings on of the adults in the First Generation.

"Right. After you, then," the man said as he placed his emptied glass atop the bar counter. He then followed behind Suzume, tracing her path to the rear exit with a nod toward the performing Pulse King.

The teenage brunette had brought a fair end to his previous track, and was expecting a return to the stage by Suzume. However, when he looked toward the bar, she was preparing to take her leave of the venue, and the Gem King was with her. The fact that the woman had her ATs in hand gave him an idea of what would transpire, which gave him another idea... his next song. To start, he nodded to Suzume and combined his two guitars into an electric lead. This allowed him to play loud enough for his next song to reach the outside of the bar.

"They fall in line, one at a time, ready to play!
    I can't see them anyway~
    No time to lose, we've got to move, steady your helm!
    I am losing sight again~

Fire your guns, it's time to run, blow me away!
    I will stay in the mess I've made~
    After the fall, we'll shake it off!
    Show me the way!

Only the strongest will survive!
    Lead me to heaven when we die!
    I am the shadow on the wall!
    I'll be the one to save us all!"

Suzume soon found herself exiting the back of the club and pausing for just a few seconds to allow her bird to go back to the sky as well as let the Gem King join her outside. While this occurred she was able to hear the song choice of the Pulse King as he played for the crowd she'd all but abandoned, and the words of it made the redhead chuckle. "Fucking cheeky brat." she mumbled as she held her ATs in her hand. She was obviously debating putting them on, but after a few seconds decided to do so if only because she found her newest trick easiest when she was wearing them. That being said as she slipped her boots off and slipped the wheeled skates on she smiled enjoying the song the boy played within.

Within the club the small girl with the buns on her head was enjoying the music as well, and had posted herself up to the left of the stage in the front row. She was interested in the boy's song choice, and figured it had something to do with his redheaded mentor but she couldn't question this in the present moment.

"You like it," the Gem King said in passing as he readied himself by stretching. "You'll like this too. I picked up a little something from everybody's favorite guy." With that said, Jirou activated his Regalia, causing the swivel arm atop his ATs to drop the additional wheel into the ground, rooting him to the surface. Tremors were formed in the area immediately surrounding the man, raising small chunks of the ground around him and leaving them suspended mid-air. "You ready?" he asked.

"There's nothing left, so save your breath, lying in wait!
    Caught inside this tidal wave~
    Your cover's blown, no where to go, holding your fate!
    Loaded, I will walk alone~

Fire your guns, it's time to run, blow me away!
    I will stay in the mess I've made~
    After the fall, we'll shake it off!
    Show me the way!

Only the strongest will survive!
    Lead me to heaven when we die!
    I am the shadow on the wall!
    I'll be the one to save us all:

You wanted it bad!
    Don't! Make! Me! Mad!

Here comes~~!

Die~~~~!"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast