Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka Club District] Songbird Karaoke Bar and Lounge

Suzume waved this man off and took the posture of one most defiant. After a second, she spoke down playing her entire interest in this situation. "As if..." she stated simply rolling her eyes. She didn't seem to realize the folly that if she didn't enjoy that young boy and all he had to offer he very well wouldn't be capable of doing many of the things she allowed him. Beyond this, the Gem King stated he had picked up something from everyone's favorite guy. "Oh really? I feel like I missed some very interesting twin bonding~" she said smirking. The Storm Queen subsequently rolled away from the building only to watch as her pet falcon swooped down and picked up her missing boots only to go even higher right before Atlas activated his regalia. "I am always ready. Not as if I am a very patient to begin with... show me what ya' got already~" the woman seemingly very demanding in her own right, a gust of wind would manifest around her body and blow outward an invitation for the man to try her. She couldn't honestly say she wasn't interested in whatever the Gem King had to show her, considering he'd picked it up off the Flame King.

Meanwhile the crowd and Shutara seemed to be enjoying the song the Pulse King played as he seemed to get to the height of the song. It was divine this show and though Shutara hadn't expected more singing from the Pulse King she always enjoyed his music and as such seemed content to keep enjoying from her present perch.

"Meh, it was the usual shit. Finally convinced the guy to have a couple'a drinks with me a few hours ago, now that he's on vacation and shit. Anyway..." Taking Suzume's wind burst as a sign of challenge, the Gem King created vibrations through the ground and air simultaneously, at such intensity that time would appear to stop for all things in the area, even the air, so long as he kept up the trick. Though he was incapable of moving location at this time, he had taken precautions. Jirou grabbed the floating rocks around him, and began throwing them toward Suzume's location. Of course, the stones were rendered immobile again once they left Jirou's grasp, but the moment he restored things to their functional state, they would be launched forward simultaneously. This would seem to happen spontaneously the moment after Jirou's statement, but in reality, roughly four seconds had passed.

"Only the strongest will survive!
    Lead me to heaven when we die!
    I am the shadow on the wall!
    I'll be the one to save us aaaaaaaaaaaall!

Save us aaaaaaaall~!"

"He's been drinking?!" there was a significant bit of surprise from the Storm Queen. Their Flame King was among the more responsible of their group, and though she always had faith in his abilities she wasn't sure of what he'd come up with to do for amusement if he was drinking and no longer in the presence of his twin. 'Aw hell, now I am going to have to wait for my next manicure. I've put it off forever already...' the Storm Queen thought rather irritably. Of course, she couldn't well say that Kurama didn't deserve a break, as he was constantly attending to the needs of others while doing nothing for himself.

But the last thing she heard was the Gem King stating anyways. Then rocks were rather suddenly in her face and she was shocked by them as they flew into her and she reflexively raised her hands which caused a burst of wind to blow away all that traveled towards her. Of course, they weren't very damaging but she was still just a bit shocked and as she listened to the words of the song carrying on from inside her club she could tell that though she'd missed something she wasn't quite sure what it was yet. "The fuck was that?" the Storm Queen questioned, she had to admit that this trick had a similar feeling to ones completed by the Flame King but she knew that he pulled those off with speed and body knowledge, and being stationary the Gem King would have had to think of something else entirely to complete what he'd just done.

"I call it Still Frame." As Jirou went on to explain his new trick, he retracted his Regalia and stepped forward. "Nii-san's been hiding something for a long time. He upgraded that Time trick of his a long time ago. I finally got the secret out of him, but I wouldn't be able to match or copy it in a million years. So, I stopped time a different way. Vibrations are where it's at." With that said, he raised his left hand and beckoned the Storm Queen, aiming to find out what she had developed in this time as well. "Even Aomine shouldn't be able to prevent being frozen in place by vibrations like this. So, what'cha got in the works?"

Suzume looked at the man with her more than a bit surprised when he explained the nature of his trick. Beyond that the knowledge that their Flame King had upgraded his own and let the secret of it be known to his twin was something a bit stunning to the redhead. 'That sly fox.' she thought a huge grin spreading across her face as she clapped her hands together stilling the winds around them even the ones she hadn't created herself. "Vibrations huh? That is..." there was a pause, the Storm Queen was normally one who picked things and people apart with relative ease but in this case she simply had nothing negative to say. "Impressive." she said acknowledging the Gem King's work on his own advancement.

As he stopped the use of his regalia and stepped forward she relaxed her body and decided this was going to be a show moment instead of a tell one. In order to show though she'd have to give both sides of the spectrum which wouldn't be much of a problem in the first place. A whistle would escape her lips and her hands would then come together swiftly creating a bubble of wind around herself and forcing it into her ATs. It would be at this point that her regalia would active her wheels unfurling and a large talon replacing the front of her ATs. She'd be left to hover about a foot off the ground which was in general exactly how she liked to be. She'd then lower just her right leg while spinning and gathering winds in the activation of her Infinity Atmosphere. "Windless Barrier: Astral Magus." she stated knowing this wasn't new at all. Wind would kick up in a tight little hurricane around the pair of them, but this destruction was so well controlled that she kept its radius finite enough not to affect the club she owned. As they were now in the middle of a raging hurricane and cut off from the outside world she stopped moving and for a second just admired the column of the wind. 'Eh, seems a damn shame to do this to myself.' she thought absently only realize this was the first time she could actually stop this without having to completely maim herself. The Astral Magus absorbed winds and nullified them within, crippling herself and her opponents simulatenously. But the Storm Queen had a fix for this which she started soon after, in a way which would be unknown to her friends.

A mild spin of her body would result in winds forming once more, but unlike before when her own wind was absorbed by the hurricane she stood in now it sharpened, changing the pressure within and cutting the spirals of wind once used to confine herself and others. Such a thing was achieved by releasing her own winds at differential pressures before they could be equalized by the hurricane. Such was a thing which could be used, not only to nullify her own Infinity atmosphere but to rip away those of others. This would be exampled as these talons of wind shot off from her body broke through the winds of her hurricane dispersing them. Suzume also had enough control over this to avoid shredding the Gem King when doing this, but the sight of a storm which was normally ceaseless stopping altogether was still something that amazed even Suzume at the present moment. "That. That's what I've been working on." she mentioned after of the thing she had in the works.

The Gem King found it a bit strange that Suzume chose to showcase her well-known Infinity Atmosphere when expected to unveil a new trick. He couldn't imagine what this could have to do with it, unless she'd come up with an advancement of the Infinity Atmosphere trick itself. What he saw next was nothing of the sort. Instead, he saw winds akin to a reaper's scythe cutting through even the Storm Queen's own Infinity Atmosphere. "Sou ka," he said. Now, he understood completely why Astral Magus had been necessary. "Damn shame. Now I don't think I came up with something strong enough. Always showin' the rest of us up, huh?"

The Storm Queen lowered her hands, but not before flicking that little curl of hair over her head and making it go back to its standing position. A bit of a nonchalant look on her face as the Gem King explained that he didn't think his own new trick strong enough compared to hers. She couldn't help but chuckle, such a thing was quite normal for a while among her friends and she couldn't well imagine the big and muscular man feeling like anything he had to offer wasn't strong enough. "Well, showmanship is and has always been my thing. Deal with it." she said rolling her eyes, this had been rather fun for the woman though so she wasn't actually in a bad mood. "I've been calling that one the Atmospheric Rift... for what are probably very obvious reasons." mentioned the Storm Queen, at least if the Gem King was impressed she knew that her trick was around the ball park of what she'd been aiming for. She was also still enjoying hovering off the ground, her actions would be followed by a whistle which would bring her pet back into sight still holding her boots but circling about thirty feet over head. This was done just so she could make sure he was still close enough by, as he had her favorite pair of boots in his possession.

It had been quite some time since the third generation of Gravity Children's Pulse King had performed, but now here he was, front and center of the stage that had begun as his outlet roughly one year prior to this day. As he stood before the crowd, he began to strum his acoustic guitar blade, Oathkeeper. This was his device for affecting the minds and emotional states of the listeners, and in this particular case, such would be applied in a manner befitting the chosen song.

Everything's so bluuurry,
    And everyone's so fake~
    And everybody's eeempty,
    And everything is so messed up~
    Preoccupied withooout you,
    I cannot live at all~
    My whole world surrooounds you,
    I stumble then I crawl~
    You could be my sooomeone,
    You could be my scene!
    You know that I'll proteeect you,
    From all of the obscene!
    I wonder what you're doooing,
    Imagine where you are!
    There's oceans in betweeeen us,
    But that's not very faaaar~!

Behind the bar, a buxom redheaded woman seemed to be enjoying a drink and serving the of age guests. This particular talent seemed to bring in a much younger and more female crowd but there were still some who really enjoyed his music but were on the fringes of his musical appeal. They were being given drinks but as the music began she stopped serving anyone and just watched with roughly the same feeling she had the first time she'd watched him sing on a stage. 'That kid's a Superstar.' a smile curved her lips as she watched this song.

"Can you take it all away~!
    Can you take it all away~!
    Well ya' shoved it in my face~!
    This pain you gave to me~!
    Well ya' shoved it in my face~~!"

While the first verse of this song was performed in an especially mellow tone, the chorus seemed to be the polar opposite. It was more akin to screaming than anything, but once it was over, verse two began in the same way its predecessor had. In the meantime, Takao walked with his guitar toward the edge of the stage to view the crowd beyond the stage lights.

"Everyone is chaaanging,
    There's no one left that's real~
    So make up your own eeending,
    And let me know just how you feel~
    Cause I am lost withooout you,
    I cannot live at all~
    My whole world surrooounds you,
    I stumble then I crawl~

And you could be my sooomeone,
    You could be my scene!
    You know that I will saaave you,
    From all of the unclean!