Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka Club District] Songbird Karaoke Bar and Lounge

A sip from a Jack and Coke later, and the Storm Queen of the first generation was stunned by how advanced the boy's playing style was and his vocals. She was having a great time standing behind the bar and watching this boy's show, in the same way that she'd enjoyed watching him the very first time she'd done so. After a while her eyes flickered across the crowd and she caught sight of the one person she now always expected to find whenever Takao was performing. A girl with buns set up on her head and different colored bangs. She was easing herself further into the crowd, seemingly she'd showed up a bit later than normal but the girl's eyes were all for the stage as she settled in between the crowd of screaming teen girls who seemed to be all about the music being played despite its rather deep content. This was such an interesting show a year after the first of many, how could she be anything but proud of the boy on stage.

"Can you take it all away~!
    Can you take it all away~!
    Well ya' shoved it in my face~!
    This pain you gave to me~!
    Well ya' shoved it in my face~~!"

At the end of the second chorus, Takao hopped off the stage and began walking through the crowd. His gaze met the faces of the spectators one by one as he entered the final verse and carried it to completion.

"Oooooh, Nobody told me what you thought~!
    Nobody told me what to say~!
    Everyone showed you where to turn~!
    Told you when to run away~!
    Nobody told you where to hide~!
    Nobody told you what to say~!
    Everyone showed you where to turn~!
    SHOWED YOU WHEN TO RUN AWAAAAY~!

CAN YOU TAKE IT ALL AWAAAY~!
    WELL YOU SHOVED IT IN MY FAAACE~!
    THIS PAIN YOU GAVE TO MEEEE~!
    WELL YOU SHOVED IT IN MY FAAACE~!
    THIS PAIN YOU GAVE TO MEEEE~!
    "

Takao's album version of this song did, in fact, feature a bit of an outro, but he chose now to instead shift directly into another song. This occurred with a single chord, though it was not part of the song itself. It was merely a break between the two songs for Takao to speak during. "C'mon guys. I know you can rock harder than this," he said, taking a moment to look toward the bartender and wink, as if he were up to something suspicious. With the start of the next song, it may have seemed almost like he intended to have a noise violation called.

Heeey-o! Here comes the danger up in this club~
    When we get started man we ain't gonna stop~
    We gonna turn it out till it gets too hot!
    Everybody sing, Heeeey-O~
    Tell 'em turn it up till they can't no more~
    Lets get this thing shaking like a disco ball~
    This is your last warning, a courtesy call~"

At this moment during the song, Takao spun around his other guitar, and combined the two into electric form. It was then that he began strumming like never before. If he managed one thing tonight, he intended for it to be getting a true rise out of this crowd.

HEEEEY-O! Here comes the danger up in this club!
    When we get started man we ain't gonna stop!
    Everybody sing, HEEEEEY-O!
    Tell 'em turn it up till they can't no more!
    Lets get this thing shaking like a disco ball!
    This is your last warning, a courtesy call!"

While the first song was finishing the redheaded woman was having at her drink. A person in the crowd would be seen and eye contact would be made between her and this young man as she made her way back to the bar. Magenta eyes that seemed to be lit behind would offer a wink and a two fingered salute would take place as she moved right along and out of the crowd. This person was joining Suzume at the bar. Nothing was said as this happened she simply sat in front of the other woman as the next song happened, eyes flickering over to the stage as the young man seemed to wink at the redhead behind the bar. "Fuckin' hell, he's gonna get the cops called here, and you're gonna catch a noise violation. That's like 400,000 yen, Birdy~" mentioned this woman with her pigtails hanging down to the floor she sat at the bar stool which she soon turned so she could watch the stage show. "No bitch, you don't just get to show up like everything's cool, and quote me prices on crimes. You've been gone for ages, I thought you got yourself locked up again!" the Storm Queen said seemingly upset. A smile came to the woman's face most wicked as the song progressed. "Nothing like that, calm your tits bitch~" she said. Why the Water Queen had appeared here none would know, but the Storm Queen didn't mind one way or the other she simply gave a flippant wave of her hand. "I don't fucking care about any of this... I'm just here to see the show, and apparently so are you." she said as the song progressed even Jinx could feel the depth of this music. Her hand covered the center of her chest just a little. "Fuck, I gotta stay outta the crowd, or I'm gonna end up acting crazy, I don't even like rock music like that but this shit is hype as fuck. And talk all that good shit all you want, you know you're happy someone is here ta chill with your fake mad ass."

Meanwhile the girls in the crowd around the stage seemed to be screaming. One in particular was jumping up and down in the front row, while artfully dodging the shoves of multiple other young women. She was here to also have fun in the hype crowd and support her closest friend in his musical endeavors.

The smile on Takao's face grew wide as he moved through the crowd, eventually reaching the point of jumping onto a table. It looked like things were starting to pick up as planned, but he sought more than this. And, of course, his playing would begin affecting the lights with each strum in a bigger effort to make it so.

"I am not afraid... of the storm that comes my way~
    When it hits it SHAKES ME TO THE CORE,
    AND MAKES ME STRONGER THAN BEFORE!
    It's not a question about trust~
    But will you stand with us~~
    CAN YOU FEEL IT~
    MAKE IT REAL AND~!

IIIII~ think it might wash away tonight~
    Awaken from this... never ending... FIIIIGHT~
    It takes more than meets the eye~
    This war we're fighting is not just rotting~

HEEEEY-O! Here comes the danger up in this club!

The music really was amazing and the light show that started to align itself to Takao's playing got the Water Queen's attention. Her eyes seemed to shift towards the lights and she had a huge grin on her face even as the Storm Queen of her own generation lit into her. "No one is happy to see your freaky long legged ass. And no one is fake mad, I'll..." she started to fuss at the young woman but Jinx's eyes finally shifted away from the lights. "Oh no, you don't get to talk all this good shit when this kid is practically callin' ya' out begging for your attention. Naw~ Birdy you've gone soft." she commented only to have the woman apparently give up as she threw her hands into the air as she moved around behind the counter. "Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. I didn't ask for you to come here and I'm not happy to see you." she said turning her nose up in the air at the young woman to which Jinx simply shrugged. "Fuckin' hell, are you really gonna act like that while you're making me a drink and shit?" she asked the woman who looked down as she moved around behind the bar to find that she was indeed making the blue haired woman a drink. More accurately she was retrieving jello shots which she knew the blue haired woman to like. She practically threw them at the other woman while they both looked towards the boy on top of the table. "Superstar is such a daredevil, he's gonna make this a difficult day isn't he?" she asked seemingly of no one, but the music was vibrating the Storm Queen's soul, as it always had. And if the Storm Queen was affected, the entire crowd was even more so. The teen girls seemed to be having a fit there was melodic screaming and ensuing chaos as Takao took to a tabletop and had said tabletop immediately swarmed by young women who were singing along with his music and squealing his name.

The swarm of lasses around Takao resulted in the rumbling of the table he stood upon. This didn't seem to bother the boy at all, and in fact, he immediately began swaying with the table's movements and maintaining the balance with little to no effort.

"There's a rumble in the floor~
    So get prepared for war~
    When it hits it'll KNOCK YOU TO THE GROUND,
    WHEN IT SHAKES UP EVERYTHING AROUND!

But survival is a must~
    So will you stand with us~~
    CAN YOU FEEL IT~
    MAKE IT REAL AND~
    Make me feel it~!

IIIII~ think it might wash away tonight~
    Awaken from this... never ending... FIIIIGHT~
    It takes more than meets the eye~
    This war we're fighting is not just rotting~

Heeey-o! Here comes the danger up in this club~
    When we get started man we ain't gonna stop~
    Everybody sing, Heeeey-O~
    Tell 'em turn it up till they can't no more~
    Lets get this thing shaking like a disco ball~
    This is your last warning, a courtesy call~""

The first half of this final chorus returned to the tone it possessed in the beginning of this song. As he began it, he slowly forced the table to lean forward until it hit the ground. This allowed the Pulse King to casually walk off it, through the crowd, and back toward the stage. By the second half of the last chorus, he had turned around to face the audience once more.

"HEEEEY-O! Here comes the danger up in this club!

"Fuckin' right! But he's a bad ass so you're gonna let it slide." Jinx mentioned while she ate one of the jello shots. There was a rainbow of colors before her, but the blue haired woman seemed to have already picked out the ones she wanted and they were blue raspberry and the pink strawberry flavors. The rest of them she left on the tray while she leaned forward to peck the red haired woman on the lips. "Thanks Birdy~" she said finally which just caused the woman to scoff after immediately softening her expression. "It's not like I did it for you special or anything." mentioned the woman. Unbeknownst to the Storm Queen, she really was quite soft on the inside regardless of the things she said and did. So the music and happiness of the young man before her didn't ever bring a proper negative reaction out of her. No, even as a table fell to the floor and a swarm of teen girls were squealing and following this young man around the bar itself she didn't seem to mind at all. The music was causing hyper activity and screaming for the teens who were present and one in particular was right at the front of the group as the song ended. The tanned girl with the buns in her hair was a childhood friend of his and seemed to be his top supporter. "WOOO!!!~" her voice could be heard over those surrounding her as she enjoyed the end of his second song.

During the outro of Takao's song, the white-haired companion of the two women at the bar set foot in the facility. Her path led her straight for the bar itself, as per usual whenever she actually showed her face in this building, but her demeanor was anything but inviting for a drink. Stepping up, she placed a hand atop the bar counter, facing the redhead, as well as the blue-haired woman. "I found him," she said. There was nothing more to it than that simple statement. There was a male figure somewhere, and this woman, Takeuchi Roze, had located him.

And so, the second song performed by Takao, better known on stage as Dreameater, came to a close. He ended it with a bow, holding both guitars out at his sides. "Arigatou gozaimasu! The fun is just getting started!" he called out to the audience, who seemed to be at the perfect level of entertained, based on his own expectations of the show thus far.

"Fuckin' hell, you are unnecessarily difficult, ya' know?" Jinx said to the woman who'd gone a bit into teasing mode of the redhead who'd all but fallen completely soft in front of them. "You're one to fucking talk, bitch." Suzume seemed to be completely awestruck as she watched the blue haired woman go back to nonchalantly consuming Jello shooters from the front of her. But soon enough, this pair was joined by a particular white haired female and her words caused them both to go quiet. There was no immediate kiss or greeting between this trio, and instead both the blue haired young woman and the red haired one averted their attention to her. "How?" Suzume asked, seemingly stunned. "Where?" Jinx followed up seeming to already know who the woman was talking about. While this conversation happened, the background of the young boy's performance fell away from the group of young woman's attention.

"Kyoto," the white-haired woman replied to the question of where, completely overshadowing the how with this most important bit of information. Knowing well how each of the women before her were likely to respond, she immediately turned away from the bar, and began stepping away from it as well. "We're doing something about this now. I've sat on this for too long, and I can't fucking take it anymore. Let's go!" she demanded. As far as Roze was concerned, these two were all she needed now. With her information being taken into account, perhaps they could be successful in this endeavor. Either way, the Sky Queen of the first generation would be in and out, all during the performing Dreameater's apparent water break between songs.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast