Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Bull Headquarters

In the final moment of Leonis' ability to hold off his eruption, Hikage happened to slip off his groin. Such an occurrence resulted in his seed being spread along the girl's back. Leonis could describe this as a bittersweet experience. Something within him demanded that he remain inside Hikage during these final moments, but his mind knew better. At the end of it all, he was left with his dripping manhood in hand, very satisfied, but not knowing how his mind should feel based on the conflict going on within it. "Yeah, I felt it alright. It was great, but... that almost went inside you," he said while gazing at the sample of his bodily fluid upon Hikage's flesh.

A warm spill across Hikage's back was a strange end to this, perhaps she'd question this more fully later. Instead, she seemed to manage pulling herself together enough to turn and face Leonis who'd managed to reach the same level of satisfaction that she had multiple times now. At his words, though there was something strange about the idea that the sample of the warm fluid would have gone inside of her. "Hm, is that how young are made?" she said expressing at least a base idea of how such things worked with animals. "I like you. But we shouldn't be trying to make babies on purpose, right? I'm okay with that, it's still fun, even if it doesn't end like that..." she mentioned absently. Still, there wasn't much she minded about the lad, and after a few seconds her ears twitched as she heard water rushing in the distance she had a pretty good idea of where it was. "There's a stream that way... you wanna go for a swim, maybe catch some food?" she seemed to be happy enough and could easily move past the potential accident they'd almost had to something a bit better for their night.

"Yeah, it is... And I don't know about you, but I don't want another me running around. I mean... I haven't given kids any thought or anything, but it'd kinda put a damper on my goals, y'know?" he replied. He wasn't at all sure of Hikage's overall intentions, nor if their current setup had any longevity in the mind of the girl. He could agree to the good time, but there remained the curiosity in his mind as to how she interpreted everything they'd done this day. "Say..." he said, though hesitation followed as Hikage seemed to zone in on something. She mentioned a stream, along with her idea of swimming and catching something to eat. Now that he thought about it, Leonis hadn't eaten a single thing since before the entrance exam. Since he was already halfway to standing, he rose the remainder of the way while picking up his clothes to carry. "Sounds like a good idea. Let's do it!"

It seemed that Leonis agreed that they shouldn't be trying to make children. "A little me?" Hikage gave this dalliance a bit of thought and then shook her head firmly no. It wasn't that she had anything against kids, but she definitely wouldn't want to put them in a position to live as she had when she was younger. "I don't think I am to have kids soon either... I don't think people would fight me," she thought, as people tended to tip toe around women in general, she could only imagine being pregnant could make that worse. As they progressed in conversation they moved to the idea that Hikage had put forth of finding something to eat and swimming. All of which was well and good, because he agreed to it, Hikage was soon standing naked and gathering all of her clothing into a pile to carry along with her along with her grimoire. "Hai! It will be pretty good too, usually making the fire is the hardest part..." she said aloud knowing that this days meal would be much easier to come by. And though she'd had a bit of a snack earlier, she was hungrier than a single turkey leg could have satisfied. Soon she'd begin taking steps towards the river, but she'd remember that the lad had started a sentence before the, she was curious about what he was thinking and as such she asked directly. "You were saying something before... what was it?"

Leonis figured the battle-crazed girl would be of a mind to agree with him. More importantly than the fact that neither of their lives catered to the idea of an early accidental pregnancy, was the notion that one couldn't draw conclusions for what these two even were now. Leonis had only an inkling of an idea how to broach the topic at first, but now, even that was gone. As such, he was left with his hesitation again when Hikage asked what he'd been intending to say earlier. "It's... nothing. I was just going to suggest the same thing you did," he said. This was of course a lie, but he couldn't bring himself to proper phrasing of what he wished to convey. Perhaps if his life had been lived more normally instead of endless training in seclusion, he would be more well versed... but he was instead left wondering. What did all of this mean? Did Leonis have a girlfriend now? Would they continue their lives doing the things they'd done today, or was this mere spur of the moment activity to be forgotten in future? In the long-run, he supposed time would tell him, since he couldn't manage to ask for a direct answer to anything now. All he could do was gather his things and follow suit to whatever stream Hikage led them to. "Fire's no problem for me. If you know how to catch it, I know how to cook it."

Hikage was nothing if not intuitive, and as such she had an inkling of feeling about the truthfulness of the lad's statement. Still having reached the river she sat down her clothing near a tree with her grimoire up before she dived into the water. Upon coming up she felt fresh and clean and then took to standing in waist deep water looking at it with those narrow eyes of hers. "I get distracted when I am hungry too..." she said casually. Hikage wasn't the type to poke at things no one wanted to talk about, so she'd take to her early fishing instead. "How many do you want?" she asked about the number of fish the lad might want was her grimoire glowed and produced a steel combat knife in her hand and she spun it around. Normally she caught a couple of medium sized or a few small sized fish for herself, but she had no idea about the appetite of a man like Leonis. "Hai." she said to the idea of them splitting the work of this fishing trip.

She calmly watched the surface of the water as she waited for an answer, and then much like her earlier instances of fighting her hand was suddenly moving and she was stabbing a medium sized fish in the back of the head as she captured it with her left hand. Upon doing this the fish would be dead and she'd immediately toss it to shore no longer even flailing. "Ichi..." she murmured to herself. Her survival instinct was rather high, and she had no problem catching one fish, and seemed to even be counting them as she completed this action.

Following his sudden lie, Hikage spoke a statement which made it apparent that she knew of the untruth. Leonis was taken aback by this, but there was the earlier mention of her ability to read others. He didn't know how to properly react to this, but Hikage didn't seem too bothered even when being able to tell something was amiss. Leonis was content to move right on to the matter of fish count, but only after his eyes closed and he acknowledged the pass he'd been given. "... Arigatou. Two is fine for me," he said. With that, Leonis took a casual hop into the stream. His head emerged after a matter of seconds, and it didn't seem like he intended to swim as much as he intended to just rinse off after what they'd so recently done. 'Ugh! Chill out, Leo. You'll jump at the next opportunity,' he thought while wringing out his hair. It seemed he was keen on pumping himself up a bit while cooling off in the stream.

"Ni." Hikage said pulling yet another fish out. Leonis thanked the young woman for some random reason, and then jumped into the water. As this happened the girl killed the second fish and tossed it beside the second one. She took a bit of a pause as the boy emerged shaking off his hair in such a moment. "Sugoi." She found a second to murmur about it only to have her eyes go back to the water and pull up a third fish which she also immediately killed. She tossed it over to the others and noted the number as well. "San." Hikage kept looking and though she was curious about the lad in depth she figured it could wait for both of them to eat a bit before she questioned him. A few moments longer she stared at the water, waiting for a fish the same approximate size as the first three, but eventually another tried to swim past her right leg, and she grabbed it. She committed to the same actions she'd been using before stabbing it in the back of the neck and tossing it beside the other three. "Shi!~" she seemed excited to have reached her goal and after tossing it over she began moving towards the collection so that the fish could be cleaned as well. "These will be clean in a couple of minutes..." she said to the lad, "You can cook them after that..." she mentioned. She got out of the water and sat at the river bank naked with her feet in the water as she began the cleaning process. She gutted the first fish within seconds and sent its bits away from them down the river bank. It was a skill which she'd honed over time, but she seemed very adept with the use of her knife.

The thoughts flowing through Leonis' mind continued plaguing him. They persisted even as he wrung out his hair and walked back to shore. Eventually, he was on dry land again, where he gathered a few simple stones here and there until he was able to build a ring on the ground. He took a moment during this process to pause and look toward Hikage as she worked to catch fish after fish. In doing so, he found himself entranced by the ability to go about such a task so easily. Maybe it was the simple fact that he was viewing a woman in the nude, but Leonis believed it was something more than that which made him stare so. Could it have been their earlier activities of choice? Perhaps. Regardless of this, he was rather impressed with all he was seeing. "Sugoi. I haven't seen you waste a movement. How'd you get so good at that?" he asked, all while his groin continued to twitch, and his mind began to stir.

Hikage went about the start of cleaning the fish she'd captured. Now that she was good to continue this she looked up to notice that that she was being stared at by Leonis. She couldn't help but find this entire thing to be strange. She looked at the lad with wide eyes as he mentioned that she hadn't wasted any movements and that he was stunned about this. "Ano, you don't think this is weird?" she murmured. She'd had some interesting interactions over her life, and most people found her ability to work with a knife unnerving. Still she hadn't actually answered his question so she'd do that as well, as she posted each of the gutted fish atop a knife so that they wouldn't have to touch the ground again. "I have done this a lot. When I was living in the Forsaken Lands it's mostly wilderness when you don't stay in the villages," she explained as she cleaned another fish. She stared at the lad a bit longer. "You really don't think this is weird, huh?" she asked having a look at his twitching member and deciding that he wasn't lying at all about his interest in her knife work or her. "Do you want to go again before dinner?" she asked, this question of a completely sexual nature after the fact, as if she was fine with it as an idea.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast