Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Bull Headquarters

Hikage asked about Leonis, and whether he thought her ability to catch and clean fish with a single knife was weird or not. He didn't, but Hikage went on to answer his question as to how she was capable of doing this so efficiently. Apparently, she had been out in the wild quite a bit during her life. Now that he thought about it, this made much sense, considering her tendencies as a fighter and a person. "Huh. I guess that makes a lot of sense," he commented. Hikage further questioned his seriousness regarding the strangeness, or lack thereof, of her actions. This caused him to chuckle and shake his head. "Not one bit," he said moments before his joy was replaced with shock, fully by fault of Hikage questioning his current erect state. "Huh? Well..." A pause came then, and a glance at Hikage's eyes showed him that she had seen what occurred below his waist. Given their earlier chat, this was clearly not something he could lie his way out of. So, he replied while rubbing the back of his head. "I wasn't thinking about it. Like I said though, you're... uhh... really worth looking at."

According to Leonis it made sense to him that the lass could kill and clean fish with great efficiency because her previous life. Beyond this he really didn't find it strange that she was able to do this. It made her smile a little and a small blush come to her face. She somehow appreciated to this moment more than she could have explained if she tried. "Hm, I didn't expect that," she murmured. The lad was full of surprises for her, mostly due to his overly accepting attitude. He was stunned by her weird moments, but didn't seem to dislike her for it which she liked. She'd only experienced this sort of acceptance once before and it was under very different circumstances. She cleaned the last of the fish and had them all floating atop knives before them as she cleaned her hands in the water near her feet. After which she stood one hand in her hair the other tossing around that now clean knife in her hand. "I really don't know what to say when you say things like that to me," she stated staring at the lad directly. "But I really like it. It makes me feel all tingly inside... Leo," she said having come to the conclusion that shortening his name would be better for using it in regular conversation.

"Huh? But it does make sense. You had to do what was necessary to survive, so you have a lot of useful skills. That's respectable!" Leonis affirmed. He did truly respect the ability to have such a mastered form of survival tactics, partially because he'd never even needed to do such a thing for himself. He found himself watching, observing even, as Hikage cleaned the fish. One could only wonder how much practice went into such skill, but Leonis could only equate it to truly mastering one's own spells at an individual level. When the fish were all cleaned and ready to be cooked, Hikage spoke of how she felt when he paid her the compliments he did. Leonis hadn't even thought about the fact that he was saying such things, but Hikage claimed to like it, so that was alright. It was apparently something which gave her some internal tingles, and the admittance of that came with Leonis being called by a shortened version of his name. Now was the time in which Leonis' face also turned red, as he could count without even using a full hand's worth of fingers the number of people who'd ever called him such. His groin grew in pulses then - something he didn't even noticed as it happened, simply because he was so taken aback. "Really? Well... I'm glad, Hikage."

Yet another compliment came from Leonis and Hikage couldn't help but blush. As far as she could tell, this lad really was honest about what he had to say about the relation to skills and knife usage. "Ano..." she was embarrassed in this moment, but beyond this, she was soon watching something she'd never seen before. After calling Leonis by the shortened version of his name, the lad blushed and beyond this she took a gander at his groin and found it pulsing and alive once again. "Sugoi. Your face is red," she murmured she didn't know how to feel at the present moment. He'd even said he was glad, she wondered why this was, she couldn't help it. She gave herself a moment of pause and leaned towards the lad and kissed his lips, taking a moment to flippantly dart all the fish to the tree nearest their little camp fire. "So we can do it again before dinner... if you want, I mean," she stated with innocence.

At the mention of his reddened face, Leonis reached up with his right hand to touch his own cheek. He hadn't noticed, but after hearing about it, he could tell what was occurring within him. Moreover, his manhood had gained even more solidity than it managed to have in their earlier bout of copulation. Whatever Hikage was feeling, it led to her pinning the cleaned fish against a tree and pressing her lips against his own. His eyes were rendered wide yet again, but he sank into the moment nonetheless. This was followed swiftly by an offer of a sexual nature occurring once more. If there was ever a time to bring up his earlier curiosities, it was now. As such, he broke their kiss while gathering his thoughts to address his concerns. "So uhh... I can't think of a better time to say this. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind going again... I'd actually really like to, but... do we go somewhere from here? I mean, this is something that married people do, or at least people who are dating. So... what are we to each other at this point?"

Watching Leonis' face made Hikage quite happy, as the lad assessed his own blushing status. Beyond this she'd moved in and kissed him and this all seemed fine. She couldn't help but be elated by this and found herself excited by the prospect. He'd even sunk into the moment as much as she had. But as she was kissing him he soon pulled away and soon had something to say about the nature of the relationship between them. She stared at him with an unknown bit of intelligence moving around in the girl's eyes, as if she was processing the information he was saying. "Ano... is that what you were thinking about earlier?" she murmured only to look at the lad before her and rather suddenly have her expression to go soft. She seemed a bit embarrassed with a small blush appearing on her face. "I never really thought about it. I'm weird and all, so I didn't figure anyone would want anything like that with me..." the girl admitted. To be honest, she wouldn't have minded something more serious with the lad, she just didn't think it would be something he wanted with her. "I like you though... I wouldn't mind something like that. If it was an offer... from you," she murmured. This girl suddenly felt rather shy and very much like the teenage girl she was. It seemed her intuitive nature might have led her to believe people wouldn't maintain long term interest in her.

Just like that, the jig was up. Hikage made an immediate connection between what he finally managed to say, and what he'd refrained from saying earlier. He continued rubbing the back of his head while coming to terms with this exchange, finding some purpose in honesty at the moment. "Well... yeah. It's just, that all happened so suddenly, I wasn't sure what you were thinking about it." Even as Leonis spoke these words through his own state of embarrassment, he could see the similar feeling painted on Hikage's face. Her admittance to strangeness paired with this expression spawned a certain warmth in Leonis' chest. "Of course you're weird; I said that when we first met at the entrance exam. But, I think it's... attractive," he admitted. If they were already in the middle of this heart-to-heart discussion, Leonis could at least be free enough to say such things as this to convey his feelings. "I like you too, and... I don't know for sure if this is something that's gonna last forever or anything... I doubt anybody ever does know. But, we've taken such a leap already, I think it's worth a shot. So..." Leonis paused, taking the moment to step forward and place his hands on either side of the green-haired girl's waist. "What's your answer?"

The explanation from Leonis, combined with his own embarrassed features made Hikage feel strangely. She was never anything but honest herself, so one could count anything that fell out of her mouth as the absolute truth for the moment. Moreover, she didn't feel like Leonis was being dishonest as he made his current explanation either. He claimed that even though he'd spoken about her being weird upon their first meeting he found something about this attractive. Such a statement caused the widening of Hikage's eyes in this moment as she hadn't expected it, as well as a warm feeling in her chest. 'He likes that I'm weird, sugoi.' she thought to herself. Beyond this it was made clear by the lad's speech that he didn't have any promises to give for later in the future, he wasn't even sure how long they could or would last. The green haired lass appreciated his honesty as a person whose life had seemed bleak for longer than it'd seemed like it would be okay. She understood that time wasn't promised to anyone or anything like that, so she answered the best way she knew how. "Hai. Let's do this. And enjoy it for however long we can," she said agreeing to a long term arrangement and attachment to the lad known as Leonis Vermillion. With his hands around her waist she stepped forward just a bit and pressed her naked flesh against his, enjoying the warmth and closeness in this moment. She didn't ask about the sex a third time, she simply aimed to slip her arms around his neck and kiss him once more.

Leonis patiently awaited the answer to come from Hikage. When it came, it was a favorable one for the young man. Without a doubt, his return home would eventually come with some interesting stories about his life since becoming a Magic Knight. How would he explain this strange acquisition of a girlfriend, though? Surely there would be some way to do so. Regardless, all of that hardly mattered now. Leonis had his moment of elation, and that's what he counted as important for the time being. "Hai!" he said as Hikage's body pressed against his. No further speaking occurred from that moment, as the pair once again found themselves locking lips with one another. This resulted in Leonis tightening his grasp on the girl while matching her force, pressing equally against her body with his. In a moment where breaths were aligned by happenstance, Leonis found it pertinent to have his own tongue pass his lips, and by virtue of that, enter the mouth of Hikage as if it intended to swim around and form its new home there.

After receiving her answer, Leonis seemed to be fairly accepting of it. This made Hikage glad in a way she couldn't really explain, soon though she'd pressed her lips against his. She had no idea what their future would hold, but she could well enjoy this for as long as possible. Speaking of enjoyment, there was the matter of this lad's now tightened grip and his body pressing itself equally against her own. Eventually their mouths opened to take a breath and during this time, Leonis went on to slip his tongue into Hikage's open mouth. This was a strange unexpected sensation, but she didn't dislike it. 'Sugoi, it's so warm,' she thought. Her instincts let her own tongue move around against his, in a battle to eventually reach into the opposing mouth as well. As the intensity of this moment increased, Hikage found her fingers moving along the back of this lad's head, buried in his ash-blonde locks. She moaned her happiness into his body without thought and anticipated their progress with tingles felt in her body.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast