Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Bull Headquarters

"... So you know you don't look fifteen?" he questioned further during the time he took to remove the extra blades from his flesh. All the while, Hikage was encroaching upon him via the easiest given method of avoiding his compressed flame beams. Leonis saw her moving through the column of flames, which led directly to her slamming into him. This resulted in him falling to the floor, where he landed on his back with a thud. "Ugh! No idea huh..." Given what he'd learned about this girl thus far, he wasn't all too surprised about her lack of knowledge. It could be said that if any type of person were to develop a strange form of Mana Skin accidentally, it would be one such as the girl who'd crashed into him mere moments ago.

Before making any effort to pull himself up, Leonis began his explanation. "Mana Skin is a reinforcement technique. Anybody can use it, but it takes training to use it consciously. Yours seems weird, though... nothing like mine or my sister's. I guess it's that instinct of yours making it happen now," he said. During this speech, his gaze was intensely fixated on Hikage's torso... until he furrowed his brow and decided to reach out with his right hand, which landed upon her left bosom. A look of utmost concentration was upon his face as he willed his hand to squeeze that which he'd come to grip. "Hmm... It probably wouldn't take much for you to learn real control over it."

"I mean, most of them have more stuff going on here," she said after having tackled the lad, she was pointing at her face, with her combat knife. Beyond all this the immediate fight they were in seemed to have calmed down a bit as the lad went into an explanation of mana skin. She didn't have to acknowledge his apparent grunt as she landed atop him, she simply backed off a bit to allow the lad to rise, but didn't abandon a seemingly advantageous position atop him. "Sou ka... I guess I'll work on it then," she said as it was explained that it was likely her own instinct which made this reinforcement magic manifest in the first place. Apparently though this was something which one could learn proper control over. Immediately though, there was something more pressing which was this lad's hand upon her left bosom which was rather sudden but didn't seem aggressive in a way which would require the girl to attack him. Still she felt strangely about it, her face flushed as she looked towards this lad with his supreme look of concentration. "Ano..." she started to say something but didn't know exactly what to say. The tingles she'd felt at the start of this fight, returned with urgency. She pushed on, in this moment aiming to press their lips together. She had no real explanation for doing this, but it seemed like it would satisfy her current feelings. She didn't seem to care about the lad molesting her chest, perhaps she understood this in some way, or maybe it was still just instinct.

Hikage mentioned the others of her hometown having 'more going on' in their faces. Of course, Leonis could only assume this was a matter of Hikage's lack of facial expressions and the like, which probably contributed to her older appearance. Leonis remained focused on the girl's breasts for whatever reason he had. His squeeze was repeated a few times over, and the only thing that drew his attention away properly was Hikage's voice escaping her. "Oh. I..." At the start of his would-be explanation, Leonis was interrupted. His eyes widened to their limit as a pair of lips - belonging to the green-haired girl above him - pressed against his. From his own understanding of the girl, it was lost to him that she would even understand this sort of exchange, and it was hardly something that came to mind for him even during his molestation moments ago. "Hrmph... mm hmph..."

Whatever Leonis originally thought to say, it seemed he was surprised by the random display of affection provided by Hikage. The duration of the kiss was several seconds, through which Leonis seemed to be trying to speak. She'd pull back eventually and look into the lad's face, wondering exactly what was going on there. To her own satisfaction she found that this action had indeed done something to satisfy the tingles her body had developed. Golden eyes looked at this lad afterwards. "You're surprised..." she murmured. She didn't know what to make of her own actions, but she wasn't all together rejected so she felt she hadn't done anything wrong. This was a very strange situation and one which led to the girl seemingly abandoning the violence she generally sought out in the moment.

Several seconds passed, and in that time, Leonis had no clue how he should be reacting. Hikage was battle-crazed, so perhaps she had taken his groping as interest, and used that as leverage to try and throw him off to gain the upper hand in combat? No, that didn't make sense at all. Had that been the case, Leonis felt she would have made her move to strike him already... but instead, she pulled away and spoke of his shock. "Well, I..."

Once again, Leonis was halted by the actions of another. In this case, his eyes widened again because of something he felt inside himself, rather than against his body. He could suddenly feel sweat waiting to form in his pores because of an overwhelming presence in the area. But... this was not the presence of high magical power or anything of the sort; it was instead the pure intimidating aura - likened to immense magic power in its own right - of the Black Bulls' Captain, Heero. The strawberry blonde returned from tending to Artem, and found his two newest members physically against one another, and all the structural damage to the headquarters living room because of what they'd done beforehand. "The whole ground floor is covered in blades and scorches. I'm holding you both responsible for this."

Leonis wasn't sure how to react to this presence. Over the years, he had been exposed to incredible magic power that counted amongst the highest in known history, but this feeling was something new and entirely different. He had no clue what sort of plan their Captain had in mind, but he felt he wanted no part in it. As such, he pulled himself from under Hikage, choosing to grasp at her hand as he did so. "Run!" he exclaimed. Taking off at full speed, he intended to sprint to and through the headquarters exit. Leonis would only stop this run if interrupted somehow, otherwise he would slow to a halt in the middle of the forest outside.

Leonis had been a rather talkative individual, and as such she'd fully expected some sort of explanation for the surprise currently in his face. Right before it would have been fully explained though, the girl got the impression that she was in trouble. She turned in time to see the approach of the Captain of their Squad approaching them with the full weight of his intensity directed at them. Hikage's heartbeat sped up, and she felt scared, and there was very little which scared this battle hungry girl. Most couldn't compete with her in any physical way, but it wasn't like murderous intent, but instead it was more like the power of the individual scared her too much. In the face of overwhelming threat, the words spoken by the Captain made it to Hikage's ears, she froze, but suddenly, there was a hand reaching out to her giving her a good bit of advice. As such she took it and took off with Leonis in the direction of the woods. And would only stop when he did, breathing heavily and experiencing both fright and exhaustion.

Strangely enough as the pair of individuals fled another was walking towards the front of the building. She appeared behind Heero placing a hand on his shoulder. Her hair was purple and cut in a mohawk hidden under a dark hood which was zipped up only enough to keep her from appearing naked. "What a strong new set of kids you got here. I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever have to do anything again..." she said with deep amusement in her voice. As she spoke the whole of the building restructured itself and the first floor was easily reconstructed from the damages caused by this pairs earlier actions. "Let it slide, hm?" she sighed and turned to go back inside after speaking these words apparently she was already done with whatever she was doing.

Heero was joined by a tanned woman in a hooded jacket. She had something to say about the new recruits and his attitude toward what they'd done, but Heero didn't look as if he wished to 'let it slide' so to speak. He raised both arms, revealing that they carried metal buckets filled with various chunks of meat. "They're going to be in charge of feedings from inside the cage. And just wait 'til I find those mops," he said. Of course, this didn't mean he was going to chase these two. He was more than content to wait as long as it took for them to return home, that they might receive their punishment.

Meanwhile, Leonis was coming to a stop by holding his left arm out against a tree. He hadn't yet released Hikage, but he needed to lean this way to catch his breath over several moments. "Huff... huff... What the hell is with that guy? I didn't feel any magic coming from him, but I still felt like I was dying," he said. His list of complaints about this scenario could have gone on, but he came to realize there was something else he'd been meaning to address. So, he did. "And what the hell was that!? I thought you were trying to fight me."

"At least one of those people isn't going to mind something like that..." said the purple haired woman, she knew her Captain would likely be content to wait for this pair to return but by her own approximation it would likely be a bit of a wait for them to do so. She found Heero's attention to this matter to be strangely adult but that didn't really matter. "But do what you want, I think I am going back to my room now, until they come back. I'm pretty sure I only woke up properly because they were here..." she mumbled contentedly.

Meanwhile, a heavy breathing Hikage stopped moving for several seconds. She was still being held on to by this lad as such she was also against the tree he'd stopped for. After catching her breath a grin crossed her face, "I don't know. But that is why I chose him. He didn't feel annoying or actually like anything. It's almost like something is missing..." she mumbled not being able to think about this for very long. It seemed that Leonis took an issue with what she'd done before, and her impassive face rose to face his with her brows slightly furrowed. The amount of honesty this girl possessed would lead to her answering his question in the most honest way possible. "We were fighting and that was fun, but I felt all tingly again and I didn't think stabbing you would make that go away. So, I did something else..." the girl explained her position in that moment and most would likely find it strange. But given the now two times this pair had fought, and something similar the girl had done before, she figured her change in tactics would make sense to the lad before her.

"I looked him in the face for a second... huff... it was like looking into an empty, endless well. Fall in, and you'll die long before you see the bottom of it." This was the best way Leonis could explain how he felt in the Captain's presence. That sensation didn't seem to be following them though, so they were likely both in the clear. This gave them the freedom to approach the conversation Leonis intended to have, mostly regarding the fact that Hikage had kissed him. "That's what counts as something else? Alright... I get it. That was probably my fault for the groping thing, but... I can explain," he said, taking another moment between statements to further right his breathing. "That... wasn't a romantic thing. Probably weird... yeah. Wanted to make sure they were real. Wait... what tingly feeling?"

"I want to figure that out one day..." she said of their Captain. She'd chosen him because he didn't feel as annoying as the other Captain who wanted her, and she hadn't been able to figure out why that was. Beyond this though, their conversation about the apparent intimacy between them. His explanation of this situation made her look at him, with that ever unreadable expression on her face. "Something I hadn't tried yet, so yes... something else," she seemed to think this was pretty straight forward, but as the explanation continued it seemed that he'd only been checking the realness of her chest for whatever reason, not that she'd had anything to say about the groping in the first place. "I didn't know it was possible for them to not be real..." she murmured. The tingling feeling existed before the groping and existed after, to be honest she couldn't really explain it so she simply tried to explain it the best way she could. "It was like being really excited, and it felt kind of numb and tense," she said as if it didn't matter to her. "But I felt like that before we even started fighting. Actually I kinda felt like that after our fight at the entrance exam. I assumed the fight would fix it. And then you started a fight with me... so we fought, but in the middle I still felt like that..." she explained. She supposed she had taken quite a liking to Leonis, maybe even from the point of their first fight.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast