Thread: [Noble Region] Tota

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[Noble Region] Tota

Tota is a village within the noble region of the Clover Kingdom.

Within the village of Tota a young girl with blue hair stood just inside of a command post waiting for orders. She was a recent recruit to the Magic Knights and fell under the squad known as Blue Rose. Her brown eyes traced the ground and she held her hands clasped behind her back in the hopes of keeping from sight the fidgeting her fingers managed to do as she awaited her orders. Over the last few days she'd been adjusting to life as a Magic Knight and she was excited to see what kind of jobs patrols would entail. She didn't figure she'd get to do much, but wanted to show herself being an upstanding member of her squad just the same. She could be seen wearing a small blue rose insignia cape over her brown and gold zip-up top. And as such she waited for such a time as an order was delivered to her.

As Tota was located within the noble region of the Clover Kingdom, a decent number of Magic Knights could be found nearby at any given time. This day, however, a certain report had been given to bring attention to a potential theft ring performing their operations in the noble region. The result of this was a greater focus on Magic Knight patrols near residences, delivered to all Magic Knights within the area via communication devices. One particular male sporting the cloak of the Coral Peacock squad happened to be near the blue-haired girl at the time of his order being received. He had medium-length black hair and wore a bland expression upon his face even while receiving such an order to enhance patrol. "Hai. On the lookout," he said.

At the same time, there was a curious-looking man with silver hair and deep blue eyes. He looked to be no more than a teen, but his appearance was quite deceiving. The order to this man, who wore a long Azure Deer-emblazoned cloak and a hat that looked like it was designed by a witch, was taken without a word - he simply continued walking around the village as he'd been doing all along.

Soon enough the young girl had her communication device give her a potential order she was going to follow. She'd jumped when the device had shown a person but soon after recovered enough to move along as if nothing had happen. "Hai, I understand." she muttered. She'd take this particular order and turn around while shuffling to put away the device and talk herself through the details of such missions that she knew by heart at this point. "Hai, I have to... make sure to keep a look out. But because I am inexperienced, I am not supposed to make contact if I do find something. If I see any suspicious behavior, I have to report it to someone higher ranking and more equipped..." she said to herself confirming her own knowledge of such situations. Even so she was nervous enough that she almost bumped into the man in the Coral Peacock robe. She came to a thundering halt her heart beating hard in her chest. "Gomenasai. I didn't see you there... I'll pay more attention and be more careful..." she let this entire sentence roll off her tongue while taking a deeply apologetic stance with her head bowed low.

As the raven-haired male went about his patrol, his eyes were on the nearby buildings. There was suddenly a voice from a place very, very close to him. Said voice was an apologetic one - a girl who'd gotten quite close to him, but had not actually made contact at all. "Nani?" he questioned with little care in his tone. "I don't know what you're talking about. Did you also get the order from the capital?" he went on to ask, figuring that if they were two Magic Knights with the same task, they could perhaps make each other's jobs a little easier by cooperating.

The other male of this would-be trio was not quite as close by. His distance from the other two, though, had placed him within field of vision and earshot, though his back was turned to certain events happening precisely as the others met. Nearby was the house of the Vaude family, an esteemed noble group of the Clover Kingdom. At present, this very house was being raided from the inside by assumed servants who thought it a wonderful idea to assault the family in their sleep and make off with a bigger payload than their organization had ever seen.

The blue haired girl's eyes widened at this man's words. She wasn't necessarily clumsy but she was so used to apologizing for her actions she did so even when they did no harm. As such his words made her a bit more at ease but she still didn't raise her head until he spoke of an order he'd just received from the capital. She stood up straight then and nodded her head. "Hai, I just received word that I am supposed to help in the increased patrol in the area... we're on the look out for anything suspicious around the residences..." she said in affirmation. "I was on my way to have a look at a few nearby," she said thinking about it a bit more. "If you're headed that way we could work together..." she offered though the lass was inwardly flinching she held out hope that this wasn't going to be as bad as the experiences she was used to still she was practically holding her breath as she waited.