"Uh-huh," he replied, seeming no less annoyed than he had before. At this point, he was actually content to hear whatever it was Eira happened to want him for and move on. Lo, the reason was given eventually. The mention of her question being 'weird' did not bother Sirtreize at all, but when it came around, it was nothing more than a matter regarding the powers of the clan they were born into. Sirtreize raised a brow. He couldn't imagine why Eira would be worried in this situation, considering the obvious benefits she'd listed in her explanation. Alas, he was asked a question, so he answered regardless. "No," he said before taking pause, thinking it best if he produced a bit more than that. "I don't know anything about whatever transformation you're talking about, but everything else sounds like the Mark of Mating. By design, we drain our targets to death, but even we have to reproduce somehow. If our feelings are strong enough, we're able to mark one target in a way that keeps them from being absorbed into our bodies with prolonged exposure to our abilities. Whatever else you're talking about is beyond me and anything I've ever heard of."