"The best option!?" Takumi had no idea what this woman thought she was even getting at. Why did it matter to her what he wanted? He had long since pledged his servitude to her, and that was something which applied to both versions of the lad whether one wanted it or not. He did want orders from her, but this was a subconscious matter for Takumi. He knew she had the power to order him in a way he could not resist. As such, even the voices in his head could be silenced... especially one voice in particular. However, Eira claimed what she wanted was for him to be her friend. Easily this could have been demanded of him; he could feel that much. And yet, she spoke of him being a totally different person, and that her reactions were based on who he'd been before. All of this together only became more confusing. What did she want? More importantly, what was the purpose to her every action and follow-up? In the end, this discussion became a matter of Eira asking Takumi what she should do if she was trying to be his friend.

'Just... let me know what you are,' he thought. This was what he would say... or rather, what he expected to say. The words which came from his mouth however, emerged as his eyes became orange once more. They were once again the words of the one who'd been Takumi prior to his use of Juggernaut Drive. This one was in some sort of tear-filled outrage. He'd had quite enough of this roller coaster between himself, Eira, and his other self. "Stay the hell away from me! It's all your fault, you know!?" he screamed as energy flowed out from his being. This was not the energy of Takumi as a devil, but rather that of the dragon within. "I know what you did! I've always known, and I'm the one who sees it clearly now! You destroyed everything!" he continued. As he spoke and his rage grew stronger, so did the energy being emitted from him. The Boosted Gear's green jewel glowed brightly, and his eyes did the same. There was only one way this one understood now to save himself, and his other self, from this devil.

"I, who shall awaken..."