Takumi's familiar struggled against the Juggernaut Drive of her master. It didn't take long for her to easily be pushed down, but she refrained from letting go of Takumi's hands for the sake of keeping him in place for as long as possible. Her mouth opened toward Takumi, releasing a beam of light Dragon energy unto the lad. However... "Reflect!" was called out, causing her attack to be returned to her torso. She was taken aback with her scales open, though she was given no reprieve whatsoever. As she leaned away, Takumi freed his left hand of her grasp and thrust it forward, breaking through the other Dragon's already-exposed torso as a result. With that out of the way, his attention shifted to Eira again.

Though there were two of Takumi in this mental space, there was only one former wielder of Divine Dividing brought in from the gem he took from Cassiel. He managed to piece this together due to the presence of only one missing seat in this room. Obviously Takumi himself wouldn't fit in with the dead holders of the Sacred Gear, and neither would the lone male who stood beside the version of him wielding the Gear based on Albion's power. 'Listen...' he started. The other one however, did not intend to do anything of the sort. 'No! You can't stop me now! I don't wanna die!' This clause seemed to enrage Takumi ever so slightly. He came to realize how long all of this could have been avoided, but the state his other self was in now wouldn't lend to any sort of rational discussion before he took action. 'Alright... fine. If you don't wanna die, don't die... but this is my head, so you're gonna start doing things the way I want. That goes for all of you!' he announced to bring a red glow to the eyes of every former Boosted Gear wielder in the room.

Suddenly, a shift occurred in the body outside. As it moved toward Eira, the energy being emitted changed slightly in consistency. He even stopped moving forward, taking all the exuded energy back into himself. As this happened, the form of his Juggernaut Drive seemed to be slowly changing to a more controlled state.