Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

Takumi needed only one thing: an answer. It didn't matter what order Eira gave him, but it did matter what she said. The words she spoke were ones claiming she wanted what she always did, albeit not like this. What could she have meant? Was the thing she wanted after all just some feeding of herself as a Succubus? It seemed he was right back to square one, but that didn't matter. He had a job to do by order, and in pulling himself away from the woman, he resolved to do just that. "... Ou," he said as a gleam crossed over his eyes. He stood straight with Dragon energy pulsing from within his body. His left arm returned to its Dragon form, which began to spread further onto his shoulder - and a bit of his pectoral - due to his forcing of a greater power to the surface.

"Penetrate!" the voice of Ddraig called out as Takumi somehow freed himself from that which ceased his abilities. This also brought a strange glow to Takumi's eyes, which he used to see through the walls themselves. A raised hand unleashed his Dragon Shot beam technique, blasting through the vent they entered thruogh and even more space around it. Takumi grabbed Eira and sprouted a Devil wing on his right side, and a Dragon wing on his left side due to how far the Dragon part of his body had stretched. He didn't hesitate further before flying into the hole he'd made. He may have been taking Eira and himself back through the highest concentration of aphrodisiac mist thus far, but he seemed totally unfazed by it. The only thing that concerned him now was his task of escaping.

Eira felt hollow, rather suddenly, but her order though vague was indeed accepted. The gleam to Takumi's eye now was entirely different than before, but just like times previous she wondered if giving orders at all was the right thing to do. In this case, she needed to not be under the effects of this red mist, it warped her brain too much for her to acknowledge herself. That being said, she'd meant absolutely everything she'd said to Takumi while like this and needed to express that properly. She didn't know how. Instead she got to watch with stunned amazement as the boy's dragon half grew quite a bit more to encompass most of his left half's upper body. This was an interesting sight for the lass but even now as she was carried through the worst of the mist he seemed uninterested while her body burned worse than anything she'd ever felt before. 'He doesn't feel it now... he's fine?' she wondered as she looked up into the boy's face from this position. 'Was it just the mist? Was I projecting... again?' she was left to wonder this as she fought with her conscience. Surely all of it couldn't have been outside interference, right? This kind of extra confusion was exactly why Eira wanted to be left alone. Who cares how long something takes if everyone understands each other in the end. Still as their escape was properly mounted she only ended up transfixed by the sight of this partial dragon transformation.

Takumi was not at all actually unaffected by the mist. He was, however, entranced by the order he was given to escape, and by the negative state of his own mind brought about from Eira's answer. It wasn't long yet before he blasted another hole through the structure, clearing a path to outside the building and taking it right away. Once outside, he continued flying upward, higher and higher until his movement didn't seem to be getting him anywhere. He'd been stopped by the barrier around this property. As hard as he may have been trying, he was making literally zero headway. This wasn't good for the order he'd received so vaguely. He held Eira against his right side while pressing his left palm against the barrier, aiming to destroy it just as he had done with the house... but this barrier was made in a different way. The longer he made contact with it, the more energy he lost to its superior draining ability. Even as he mustered enough strength to blast it, he lost far more than what he put into the effort within mere moments.

There was more confusion in store for Eira as they soon were blasted clean out of the building they'd been inhabiting only to find themselves against the outer barrier as Takumi tried to fly off. In a matter of moments he tried harder to escape than he likely should have. This was probably due to the order she'd given the lad, which was a surprising thing to have still affect him given the circumstances. 'Shit, it was too vague,' she thought as she opened her mouth to speak placing her hand on Takumi's body. "Takumi, you can stop now, we're out. Lower us to the ground before you lose too much energy," she made this an order as well way more specific than her last one. If that took the way she wanted it to, they would find themselves less affected. Outside of the house she felt better but was still unable to use her magic to change her clothes which wasn't something she understood fully. 'I need to finish clearing my head so I can think...' she thought to herself. Outside of the range of the house she couldn't help but wonder exactly what it was about this entire situation she wasn't getting. Why couldn't she use her magic? What had they done to trigger both of them ending up in that bedroom? Why couldn't they be left to their own devices?

If she were to make it to the ground she'd apologize to the lad just a bit for the extra roughness of the end of their escaped. "Sumimasen, Takumi... that order was too vague... it wasn't the first one I thought of. I am surprised it worked at all," she said as she looked towards the house, amazingly all outward damage seemed to be fixing itself. Her eyes widened at this because it meant the house was in a constant functioning state.

The effort to free them of this entire space was one which wasn't at all working out for Takumi. As he continued to expel unnecessary energy, he received something processed as another order - one to cease his efforts. His teeth grinded and his muscles tensed, but he stopped eventually. With no more effort wasted, he gradually descended to the ground outside the house, retracted his wings, and situated his undergarments at last. It then became apparent that the order he received to escape was not the first order Eira intended. This was something shocking, and made him wonder what the first order could have been. "Huh? Why? What was the first one?"

Eira got to be relieved when the lad finally let her down and managed to situate himself properly. She now at least understood the mechanics of the barrier and also how the how functioned at least a little. These were all small pieces to a greater puzzle she'd been trying to put together in her mind. But she didn't want to do that without at least acknowledging that she'd messed up in giving Takumi such a vague order. That being said, the boy didn't accept her apology and instead asked aloud what she'd intended the order to be. "Kuso!" she muttered to herself. For the third time in a very short span, she'd said something which had given away her intentions more than she would have outside of this situation. She had no idea what was going on here. It could have been the extra bits of her personality filled in from Izuna, telling it like it was without a filter. It could have been this house for all she knew, given the level of thought that was obviously put into it, or Eira could be sabotaging herself simply by virtue of maintaining anything close to a guilty conscience. Regardless, she managed to look more than a bit abashed but she owed him the truth, she wasn't dishonest enough to lie about something when she'd been caught. "I... well... the first order was 'Fuck me'," she said. It was obvious to her why she couldn't have said such a thing, but in trying to avoid telling on herself too much she didn't say much past this point. It was quite a strange sentence for her to let hang in the air, but she couldn't think of a follow up that would make it sound better in or out of context.

Perhaps there was something else behind the first order he would have received from Eira. Perhaps it had something to do with what she claimed she 'always wanted' before giving the order she settled on. Perhaps... Takumi was very right in this assumption, yet again very wrong in an earlier one. "... Sou ka," he said upon hearing the initial order. This was exactly what he'd been made to expect by his other self. For Eira to think of demanding such a thing specifically while under the influence of the mist drug was all the proof Takumi needed. 'I hate it when you're right,' he thought as if trying to communicate with his other self. To Eira, sadly, he reacted in a way which reverted to a quite lesser version of himself. "That stuff was pretty powerful after all, huh? Well... it's good that you were strong enough to fight it in the end," he said, forcing a smile with every intention to cover the fact that he had already overcome the drug in a way when demanding an order. Just the same, he had the intention of rejecting her order if it had been such a statement as what she claimed it was, but it seemed that would never matter now. Leaving it at that, he turned away from Eira and stepped toward the house. He would not enter, instead stopping just outside of it to stare at the front door. "I can't use my power again. I don't think this house is going to stop," was the last thing he had to say. As he stood there, he lifted his left arm to see for the first time just how much the Dragon skin had taken over his body. 'Chikushou...'

'Why can't I lie to people...' Eira thought cursing herself because she could see the distrust on the lad's face. His words about her ability to be strong in the moment, seemed a tiny bit insincere as did his smile. Eira found herself staring at the lad in this moment and shook her head from left to right. She'd gone without further explaining herself but in this case, being strong had nothing to do with her deciding on a different order. "Iie, it wasn't a strength thing. I couldn't give that order for the same reason I couldn't order you to be my friend," she said calmly, knowing it was possible for her to give those orders but knowing she didn't for a reason. "It isn't the same to make someone do something I want if they don't want to," she finished up, knowing such a thing had caused their separation in the first place only made that statement truer. The girl's realest conviction in life presently was trying to trust in others to decide for themselves how to deal with her. This all sprouted from some insecurity she developed from knowing she was a Succubus for so long. Even so, she felt like she accomplished this goal with everyone except Takumi and felt guilty about this because it was obvious to her and likely everyone else that she simply wanted to act selfishly with him. In realizing that he was also the person she'd become closest to before and that he didn't remember her, she didn't want to take his devotion if he wasn't sure of it himself.

But all of that would be let go as Takumi walked towards the house stopping in front of it. He claimed not to be able to use his powers and noted that the house didn't seem like it would be stopping its efforts. "Doesn't seem like it. I still can't change clothes," Eira said as she inspected the growth of the lad's dragon half and found it to be more massive than she'd remembered. She looped around him and found herself staring at a patch of dragon skin reaching out to his peck and going all the way down his arm. "Sugoi!" she stated at the growth, she stepped up to it in this moment and she looked him with wide eyes she reached out to touch this patch of skin and found the power of it prickled across her body. "Ano... my magic shouldn't be working but I can feel this..." she said as her index finger traced the outer edge of the dragon scales. 'I can taste it!~' her mind chimed this statement and her eyes widened just a bit. "I might be able to fix this... but you haven't eaten in days. It would be bad to have you pass out again," she said aloud very carefully. "Come on, lets go in, get something to eat, and have baths. I could use the time to try and figure out how this house really works before it does anything else."

Eira apparently 'couldn't' give the order, just as she couldn't order him to be her friend. This was hardly an answer to Takumi. Frankly, he didn't care what reason she had for not giving the order. It didn't matter if Eira didn't want to force something on him; it only mattered if it was something she actually wanted... or rather, why she wanted it if that were true. The thing that made this horrible for the lad was the simple fact that there was no way to ask. This whole Succubus situation was more than troublesome, and it seemed as if he would never have his true answer.

Soon, Eira was upon him and touching his scaly arm, stating that she could feel the Dragon energy despite being rendered incapable of using her powers. She could allegedly fix his Dragonification again, but the mention of food halted the idea of her doing so. "Hai," Takumi said, taking the initiative to reenter the house and make way for the kitchen. He also took it upon himself to begin whatever meal they would be having, since he'd simply become accustomed to cooking his own food. A brief look into the fridge preceded him pulling out a carton of eggs before gathering the cookware. "I'll cook," he said blandly after already taking the reins of the kitchen.

It seemed that Takumi and Eira were going to forever have hang ups that seemed to be two sides of the same coin. Regardless it didn't seem like a problem which could be solved immediately and as such Eira wouldn't try and force it anymore. There were more pressing matters to deal with, like the house which didn't seem to care if these two got along outside of the moment of passion it wanted them to have to create life. Still though the lad didn't seem to be on the same level of acceptance that he'd managed in the moments prior, he did at least still do what she said. They entered the house once again and though she couldn't magically change her clothing she could at least have a bath and physically change her own clothes which she fully intended to do. Less surprising than most things, Takumi claimed he wanted to cook, and as such she simply nodded trusting his culinary skills already based on the meals she'd enjoyed in cat form. "Hai hai, not like you made it an option. I'm going to have a bath. I'll be back..." she intended to give the boy time to himself to think while also taking time for herself to think about this house which was the bigger issue.

'So, haunted houses are like my specialty right? I shouldn't have much problem thinking this through...' she mused as she swung by and picked out some regular clothing from one of the boxes dropped off for her. These were clothes to wear around the house, just a pair of black leggings skin tight and a tank top also black in color. 'So, the house obviously wants us to make this baby,' she thought as she headed for the bathroom. 'It will move us, redress us, and even drug us... but I wonder if there are limits?' she thought as she finally entered the bathroom. Considering what it wanted from them, it was possible it was simply reacting to their behavior. Yesterday they'd physically fought maybe the answer was simply to make them be together in a non-violent scenario. She would have been content to simply start running the bath but... strangely the water would come out. "What?" she questioned aloud.

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast