Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

It was Takumi's assumption that his movement would be met by a movement of Eira's, allowing them to trade places and bring an end to this ordeal. She did move at the same pace as him, as expected. What he didn't expect was the direction she moved in, which happened to be the same direction he was going. She also pressed against him during this time. Having this soft and slippery body moving against him was an even greater form of stimulation than he'd received moments earlier. If he had been drugged at the time, he could easily assume where this would have gone already. But... he wasn't drugged, and neither was Eira as far as he knew. So then, what exactly was this exchange now? Takumi found himself fully soaped and sandwiched between Eira and the wall behind him, with the former seeming to think positively about the experience. "I..." he said, his face reddening again. "I don't know what it is you want from me."

Eira seemed to get what she'd been aiming for out of this moment of contact, her eyes widened just a bit because the difference in sensation was so nice. She moved herself backward a bit but didn't let go of this lad aiming to pull him into the water as well. But she looked up into his face to find it reddened as he stumbled through an insecurity. 'Kawaii!~' her mind shouted at the sight of this face. Even so, what she wanted from him was simple and complicated and because she was the type of person she was, she wanted to reassure him. That being said she wasn't sure if it would work the way she intended to, but... she wasn't as preoccupied with herself in this moment as she had been previously. So perhaps what she had to say would explain enough. "I want you," she started to say, her right hand coming up to the lad's face. "That was too vague, not like a possession. I want you to like me, the way I like you. And I want you to understand and I feel like you don't. Or rather you just said you don't..." she explained. "Some things can't be rushed so, just try for now, okay?" she asked as she leaned up on her toes to kiss his lips. Nothing Eira had said to this boy today had been a lie. In fact, she'd been trying to tell him how she felt about him properly since the day she made him, it just never seemed to come out right. She still wasn't sure it had come out right but she'd tried.

There was his answer. In a way, it was the exact thing he wanted to hear. In another way though, it was the exact opposite of what he wanted. He settled on the latter during Eira's motion to pull the pair of them under the running water. As she kissed him again, he could only continue wondering the same thing that had remained unclear to him up to this point. 'But how do you...' Whatever it was, it didn't matter. Eira said things couldn't be rushed, so he would comply. In the end, he supposed there were only two potential outcomes anyway. Either he'd have exactly what he wanted all along, or he'd become exactly what a Succubus wanted and feed her greater need for some emotional bond that didn't match his own desire. Takumi's right hand trembled before rising to Eira's chin, which it aimed to lift as their lips parted so he could look her in the eye. "Oi. Do you have an order for me?"

A few moments after her speech and Eira felt strange. She didn't know how this lad took what she had to say, but by the time her lips moved away from his he was reaching for her face with a trembling hand. It was a stunning moment really as her chin was lifted, Eira found herself staring into Takumi's eyes and being asked once more for an order. These words were still very strange to her, and in the moment they were uttered her entire brain froze. On the one hand, she wanted nothing more than to be with him, on the other she didn't like ordering people to do things, that could potentially contradict their own desires. But, in this moment hadn't she already realized that he couldn't really mind what she wanted from him? 'How do I...' her thought didn't complete. As she stared into his eyes her mouth opened and what fell out was an order which demanded something most would consider strange. "Takumi, kiss me. Then take me how you want me. I want to belong to you..." she said these words and meant them fully and in every imaginable sense. She didn't care about making a baby or not. Nor was she in this specifically to feed her Succubus. She wanted this boy to understand that he was the one she'd wanted and the one she'd chosen a long time before now, irrespective of what else he was.

Takumi's request for another order was met by an elongated stare from the crimson-haired Devil, but her lips eventually parted to speak. She did indeed have an order for him. The words which passed her lips came with such clarity that Takumi just about had his every question answered... just about. He stood before her, frozen with wide eyes as he processed these words. 'But that's... it's so much. Do you even know what you're really saying?' he wondered in his mind. It was in such a moment as this that the other version of Takumi stirred. 'No. Why would she say that? She can't be the type of person to mean that! he said. This garnered the true Takumi's reaction immediately. 'What do you mean? What do you have against this?' was his response. 'You still don't remember? She was the one. She left us, and then I was born. I'll show you...'

Meanwhile, outside of Takumi's mind, his body leaned forward as if he intended to kiss Eira then and there. However, he lost consciousness rather quickly and fell forward instead. His entire consciousness was now within himself, where he would be given the memories held only by his other self. All the while, he received an explanation of the goings-on. 'I know you've seen it. I saw it too. That blurry picture was always Eira Gremory, the Devil who became everything to you, only to leave you alone on what became the worst day of your life.'

'That box... I kept it. What was in the box?'

Eira was left standing in anticipation waiting on an answer from the lad before her. She'd given an order right?And she knew it wasn't too vague. His eyes had widened and for one sweet moment it looked like the lad was about to kiss her, but alas it wasn't to come to pass at his moment. Takumi's forward movement became that of a fall which made Eira open her arms and catch him atop her plush bosom. She was surprised enough by this occurance but it also made sense. "Yare yare, I figured you'd pass out from hunger not exhaustion," Eira mentioned a small chuckle escaping her. "Ufufufufu~ It's alright though, I'll look after you until you wake up, and then you can tell me properly..." she said as she made her way out of the shower. She figured as long as they stayed together the house didn't have much of a reason to interfere and as such dried herself and Takumi off with towels before moving on to one of the bedrooms. 'Still don't trust this house though... my solid eighty-five percent is about to drop,' she mused. Though she was a bit wound up given that she hadn't received an answer, she was quite happy to have made her stance known properly.

'You remember the box, but not what was in it? That was the most important thing,' the other Takumi stated. There was a great deal of uncertainty in the lad's true self regarding the contents of the box from nearly three years ago, but there were more words to be spoken. 'Remember... all that allowance you never spent went into that box. You didn't say it then because you were nervous of her finding out, but... that was a lot of allowance. Since you were eight, right?' The realization struck Takumi all at once. Suddenly, he knew exactly what was in the box he never opened, yet knew was one of the most important things to him.

'I saved my allowance for five years because there was nothing for me to spend it on. But then... I spent it all on a gamble,' he said. In response to this, the other Takumi nodded. 'And you lost.' Takumi heard this and lowered his head, but then shook it. 'But I couldn't have lost. She's here again. She had to remember me, right? I shouldn't have been able to be reincarnated without a contract, so that was her fulfilling the conditions... right?'

In the physical world, Takumi was caught by Eira and dried off. She may have thought to carry him to any old bedroom in the house, the house itself still had its own intentions. True, it did force them closer when they seemed distant... but it also thought to give them a little bit of a helping hand even when they seemed to be moving closer together. It was this logic which caused the opening of the door to this bedroom to trigger a trap of sorts. Thousands of microscopic needles would emerge from the door and enter her skin from this simple touch, and that alone would be enough for the house to inject her with its concentrated drug, at such quantities that an absolute overdose would be only another brief exposure or two away. After all, the house's last effort seemed like it would have been successful without Takumi blacking out, but that wouldn't stop the continued attempts at all.

Eira had gone to open a door only to get stabbed by thousands of small needles. She didn't notice this feeling at all but still managed to feel strangely after stepping into the bedroom with Takumi in her arms. 'Ugh, it can't even understand what it's doing to me...' she thought as the lad was placed in the bed, spending a few moments too long staring at his unconscious body. Unlike times previous to this one where she would have tried to leave him, she simply climbed in as well, though it would take her a great deal longer than normal as she looked over his form. 'Wake up, Takumi...' she thought to herself.

'Is that what happened? I was the one there when it happened. How would you even know how she felt regardless? She could still just like being around you because you're a Dragon,' the second Takumi stated clearly. This battle was an endless one between a version of Takumi who cared only to do the things he wanted by any means possible, and the version who didn't want to do anything for fear of the consequences. 'Look, I understand how you are... and I get that it's what I need, but I can't keep torturing myself one way or another. Sure, if we do too much, something bad will happen... but nothing good will happen if we don't do anything at all,' he said. In a moment of clarity, he looked into his counterpart's eyes and smiled. 'Besides... deals with Devils aren't as optional as they seem. Even if I don't get exactly what I wanted all this time, I'm stuck here forever... and I think I could be fine with that regardless. Are you?'

Eira's slow movements up Takumi's body left her drugged mind to begin to wander. These thoughts were the same type she always seemed to have but at this point they weren't interrupted by anything. With Takumi asleep in this bed and her working on climbing in she was left to explore his body without shame. Her fingertips traced the scales leading up to his chest as she held herself suspended over him. She flicked this line of difference with her tongue tasting dragon energy in addition to feeling the texture with her tongue, as the softness of her body brushed against his while she moved. 'Sugoi!~ He's so yummy!~' she mused as her finger traced down his chest to his abdomen where she traced each individual muscle to be found there. 'Sugoi! Sugoi! Wake up, Takumi... I don't know how long I can stop myself...' she sung this in her head innocently but she'd truly gone astray. She wouldn't have been so interested in his body while he wasn't capable of using it himself. She easily assumed this was a left over from her earlier drugging and really wanted to convey how she felt to Takumi before anything happened that got out of her control.

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast