Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

'... Gomen,' the other one said. 'I can't say I'd be fine with that. Now that you know who that woman is, if you two fulfill that contract... I have to go away. I've been in control all this time because I don't want to go anywhere. I want my own friends, my own life... my own experiences. I can't have that while you're in control, and you being in control keeps pushing you two closer together again. It's almost time for me to go because I couldn't stop this.' Takumi's eyes widened at his other half's claim of disappearing again. He didn't want that at all, but he absolutely couldn't be held back forever from something that gave him such purpose in life. 'I... I don't know what to do. As much as we disagree, you've done a lot for me. I want you to stay, but I... I don't want her to disappear again either, and I know that's the only thing that'll satisfy you.'

Takumi's internal struggle wasn't something Eira got to know or understand. Instead she was still exploring his body with childlike glee and unadulterated joy. She'd traced his abdomen with her fingers and now her tongue had begun exploring, she couldn't taste the energy from his point, but she didn't seem to dislike it regardless. The lad smelled nice and clean and his skin was soft stretched over hard muscles. 'I am really enjoying this...' she thought as tongue lashed out. 'I can't explain this if he wakes up...' she mused as her chest brushed against his manhood. 'Maybe he won't mind?' she thought as her fingers began a rather tentative exploration of his manhood.

Within Takumi's mind, the two versions of him stepped closer to each other. The orange-eyed one didn't seem to be budging very easily - a trait he'd taken from his counterpart - but the red-eyed one was no different from his perspective. 'Don't kill me,' one said. 'If I don't let you go, I go back to being nothing. Then I may as well be dead,' replied the other.

'If you may as well be dead... why don't you just give me control? I don't want you to be nothing; you could be my friend!' The original Takumi took exception to this clause. His fists clenched within this mental space, and his eyes closed tightly. 'Don't you get it!? You weren't even supposed to exist, but I don't want you dead! You're not the first person to say that sentence to me. I decided what kind of life I wanted to go for a long time ago, until you showed up and started making me question everything. So... no. You stay, but this is my body and my life. If you want your own, go get your own!'

Eira's musing and the perverted wanderings of her mind had her in a strangely accommodating but compromising position. Her very ample bosom was now wrapped around the cock of the lad and she was flicking over the tip of it with her tongue enjoying the sensation. But also fighting with herself about her actions. 'I should stop doing this...' Flick. 'I can't really keep this going...' Lick. 'There is no way I can keep touching him while he sleeps,' Swirl. These actions were far too close to amusing for her, and because of the fun she found in this she remained in this position for quite a while, enjoying the sensation of pressing her breasts against his manhood as a contrast of sensations.

'... Get... my own?' was the question asked by the orange-eyed persona. He seemed to be thrown into an outrage at the thought of this, and such an occurrence resulted in the Divine Dividing gauntlet appearing on his right arm. Takumi saw this and reacted reflexively by summoning the Boosted Gear, just before being charged at with an armored fist that was stopped only by one of his own. 'How do I get my own life without a body!? You're so caught up in yourself, even your suggestions are stupid!' the rejected one screamed. Again, Takumi was taken aback. It didn't take maximum effort to fend off the other version, but it also wasn't nearly as simple as it had been to overpower him the previous time. As the stronger one, it almost seemed as if the proper Takumi had become weaker despite no use of Albion's power occurring beforehand. 'What the hell are you talking about!? You're so caught up in why you were made, you're failing at your only job! Didn't you first pop up when I wanted to drop off that curse so I'd be ready if she came back again!? Nobody told you to start feeling!'

The other Takumi pushed harder until both parties launched each other back. Before anything else could be done, the red-eyed one scoffed. 'Stop it! We'll worry about how you can get your own life later, but for now it's time to finish the job you started years ago! Come on... we both know I won't be able to do this if you really don't want me to, but I want your approval here. We'll get you a life, I promise. I'm a Devil now, so you can even be my first contract... and I'll try my best not to screw you over. What do you say?'

Eira's amusements had been long lasting, but it seemed she was closer to being able to properly stop herself. She moved her breasts with both her hands against Takumi's dick while speaking within her own mind. 'Wake up, Takumi... I can't wait any longer~' her mind chanted this as she dragged her body up his, loosening her grip on her own chest to kiss back up the lad's abdomen. Her tongue languishing between the grooves and ridges all the way until she reached his pectoral muscle where her taste buds were teased by dragon energy once more. She kissed this spot over his chest, while her body moved subconsciously to straddle him. She left herself hovering over his body with strange intent as she looked at his closed eye lids. 'Please open your eyes, Takumi~' she mused.

Takumi's other self fell silent for some time. He clearly wasn't going to win this struggle, but he couldn't lose either. Would he continue an endless battle against his original self, or would he find a happy middle that would work out for both sides? There was only one suitable route to take in the end. 'A deal with a Devil, huh... I guess that's the most I can ask for without us fighting each other over and over again like this. Just remember that I'm a Devil too, so I won't let you cheat me,' he said. At the end of this exchange, both versions of Takumi grinned at one another and stepped forward. Boosted Gear and its Divine Dividing counterpart met in a single fist bump, and the orange-eyed Takumi began to fade away... for the moment.

When all of this was finally over, Takumi's consciousness returned to his physical self. He was in a very different position to what he'd been in before, and very interestingly, Eira was atop his nude form. The opening of his eyes turned into shock immediately, and that red tint returned to his face. "O-... Oi," he said hesitantly, seeming to have no memory whatsoever of the order he was given before blacking out. "What's happening?" he asked. Something had certainly occurred here. His member was erect and moist, throbbing as it were even before he got an eyeful of Eira's appearance from this angle. He wondered if perhaps he had been drugged again and done something that he, frankly, would rather have remembered happening.

Takumi's internal struggle finally came to an end, and surprisingly enough Eira's wish for the lad to open his eyes finally happened. There was much relief in her person as she wasn't sure how much longer she could have held out. Touching him, tasting him, experiencing him in this manner had driven her quite wild and she likely looked a bit crazed. But beyond that point she also looked caught, she looked down into Takumi's face and saw the red tint forming there and a smile came to her face. "Kawaii!~" she mused, as for what had happened, it was now her turn to look embarrassed. Her face flushed and she managed to look away as she explained the positioning she'd just been caught in. "Well, I gave you an order and you passed out standing up. So... I caught you and dried us both off and brought us here. And I tucked you into bed, but I..." she looked back at him in this moment seemingly ashamed of herself. "I couldn't help it, you looked so cute while you were out, and I wanted to wake you up, but you wouldn't. And you said earlier you didn't mind if I touched you... so I did... probably a lot more than I should have while you were sleeping...but I was excited, gomen," she apologized of her own accord in this case because she felt like she might have gone a bit too far for her own comfort, but he'd taken so long to wake up she didn't know what to do with herself. She didn't know she'd been drugged, and felt like she'd just lost control of herself in her own excitement.

The woman atop him gave a relatively clear explanation of what happened while he was unconscious. She even brought up the fact that he'd been given an order, and though he remembered the most important clause that had sent him into the recesses of his own mind, he couldn't remember the exact wording of the whole thing just yet. It would surely come to him soon, but the important thing here and now was that Eira had been behaving rather strangely during Takumi's unconsciousness. 'Excited?' he repeated in his mind. Also looking away for a moment, Takumi stumbled his way to an eventual response. In spite of the fact that he was now free to pursue the woman as he'd intended to for years, actually seizing the moment was proving more difficult by virtue of nervousness alone. "Well... I did say it was fine. I'd rather have been woken up, but... you should be able to do whatever you want, right?" he said, working his way toward remembering the exact order he was given.

"Well I was trying to..." she mentioned of waking the lad, but his words about her being able to do whatever she wanted made her scoff. "Iie, I also want to do what you want. But next time I need to wake you up, I suppose I'll put a bit more effort into it~" she teased. In this moment Eira allowed her body to relax a bit in this position atop Takumi. She stared at him intently for several moments finding his face and nervousness to be different from what she'd expected given how he'd been immediately after receiving his order. "Are you alright, Takumi?" she asked this question with deep curiosity in her person. The boy had passed out in the shower after receiving an order, if he wasn't really up for this right at the moment she could understand, though her body almost demanded satisfaction right now, she wasn't at all callous especially when it came to this lad beneath her.

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast