Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

"Sou ka," he said to the thought that Eira would try harder to wake him if such a thing were to ever be necessary again. More to the here and now, the woman questioned his well-being. Takumi wasn't quite sure himself about his situation, but there was one thing he was absolutely certain of, now without even a shadow of a doubt.

He knew what the box meant.

Pushing himself up onto his elbows, he shifted in a way that produced a surprisingly unexpected sensation for him. His manhood rubbed against Eira from underneath, bringing an immediate pause to his movements. In that moment, he figured it was probably best not to try moving as long as she was on top of him this way, unless he had other intentions. "Ah... suman. I'm fine I think, but... I need to get something. I left something really important at home, and I can't not have it now," he said, knowing that there was one way he could begin to believe Eira was the one he thought she was, as well as the person he wanted her to be. He had to have that box at all costs, even if he had to tear down the outside barrier himself to get to it.

Takumi seemed fine with the joke she'd made, though it'd been quite serious. Beyond this, the lad's movements seemed to shift beneath her body just a bit and widen her eyes. In this moment, it became obvious to her, that she'd enjoyed trying to wake him up, about as much as his body seemed to enjoy the attention. "Ah~" the noise escaped her, but Takumi soon stopped moving letting her known that this wasn't about to continue immediately. He claimed there was something he needed from his apartment and that it had to be with him right now. Her eyes widened but she took the opportunity to shift from atop him, kissing his lips as he found himself in the proper position. "Don't worry. Everything that was at our apartments was moved into the living room here until we go through it. Your boxes have your name on them..." she confirmed. It had been news she'd had since the day before that she'd been meaning to bring up but had forgotten among all the craziness presented by this day.

Seeming to acquiesce to his need to move, Eira took only a moment between shifting about to kiss him before mentioning that all of his belongings were in this house. His eyes widened at the realization that he hadn't been far from his most important possession at all this whole time. No further hesitation came from the lad. He hopped up immediately and ran out of the room. Whatever his desire was, it seemed the house had no intention of getting in his way as he ran about to find the items belonging to him. He rummaged through each box of his with reckless abandon, until eventually he pulled out a small present box that he once had in hand on the day Eira left his younger self behind. With it in his possession once again, he ran directly back to the bedroom and stood before Eira while holding it out in his right hand. His brows were furrowed, conviction bleeding through his gaze. He had but one question. "This. What does this mean to you?"

After hearing his things were so close, Takumi jumped out of bed immediately running through the house and searching for his items. Eira was stunned by this and a bit curious about what he thought he'd find there. She relaxed on the bed waiting for his return managing to not look stressed or embarrassed about her current state of nudity as she waited patiently for Takumi's return. When he finally did he held out a box before her, his eyes shining with purpose. This sent a tingle up Eira's spine, but also warmed her heart quite a bit. In her own mind in the same moment that she saw this young man standing before her as such, she also saw the young boy who'd clutched this very box for a week waiting for her to return from the Underworld. Both with the same intention burning in their eyes, for all of what Eira was though she still didn't know the contents of that box, but the conviction in Takumi's eyes let her know that he remembered far more than he had. "Sou ka... I haven't seen that in a really long time. I still don't know what's in it. But... just like now all I see is the conviction of someone who is most precious to me," she said this and meant it. Even before this moment she'd cherished her relationship with the small boy known as Shouki.

What Eira said may have been a response to his question, but it was not quite an answer. No, he needed to know something far beyond her acknowledgement of his conviction. He knew what this box was to him, what he'd lost, and what he didn't intend to lose again. What he needed to know now was what the box would mean to Eira. As such, he stepped forward until he was nearly touching the foot of the bed, stretching his fingers to leave the box resting on his open palm. "Iia. I remember now. I looked everywhere... just for this. I always meant to give it to you, but... you left. But here I am now, so take this and tell me what it means to you!" he said, nearly demanding an answer. Inside this box, one would find something a thirteen year-old boy should not have been in possession of those years ago: a ring, seemingly one of engagement. The ring in this box was once purchased using Takumi's savings over years, costing nearly 600,000 Yen at the time. It boasted an sizable diamond at its center, surrounded by slightly smaller rubies, with the collective being sided by multiple tiny diamonds. A younger Takumi would have referred to such a thing as a symbol of Eira herself at the time: a beacon of purity and flawlessness, wrapped in a crimson shroud and surrounded by a greater, less-conspicuous radiance. Now though, he was more concerned with what she would think of seeing such a thing.

Takumi moved forward, standing almost at the edge of the bed holding this box out to Eira. She was slightly afraid of it, she still didn't know what was in it, and had a bit of anxiety around the idea of opening it. He claimed that he'd looked everywhere for it and it was meant for her. She'd spoken to the lad about this box on the night she'd left and what she'd gotten out of him hadn't made sense. What could be in a box that he thought would change things forever. Whatever the case, it seemed she was about to find out. She reached out for this box taking it into her own hands, with Takumi demanding she explain what it meant to her. She opened this case with marked effort and within she saw, the single most beautiful piece of jewelry she'd ever laid eyes on. "It's beautiful..." she murmured. A ring. A diamond engagement ring, surrounded by a row of rubies and then a row of smaller diamonds. A setting so perfect, so expensive it shouldn't have been in the possession of a young boy. 'He bought this for me.' His own words. 'He searched for it.' His conviction. 'He never wanted me to leave again.' His face. 'He loved me.'

Eira's processing of this information came in complete silence, with the exception of the sound of her heart beating in her chest and her eye lids opening and closing. She couldn't stop it from happening, tears welled up in her eyes. She felt for this boy so much, she wanted to save him from her, and he was trying to marry her. The object itself was priceless to her, but more so than that, she looked up with tears in her eyes and streaming down her face to see this darling young man. This boy who'd been such a light in her life, for such a long time. This boy who'd made her into a better person than she could be alone. She was so choked up in seeing this she hadn't immediately been able to give this lad the verbal response he was looking for. "It means you want me to be with you forever," she said as she began to move forward ring still in hand. "You don't want to lose me..." she said reaching out for the side of his face. "You're so nice to me, I don't think I deserve this..." she said it but continued after. "But I want you forever, Takumi. I won't ever let you go again," she said there was fierceness in her crimson eyes she truly didn't believe that she deserved a boy as sweet as this one. But she wanted him without question and felt her heart swell every time she thought of him.

There was much silence coming from Eira as - and after - she opened the box. Eventually, tears began streaming down the woman's face, yet still... silence. Even after holding onto that ring for years, Takumi didn't know what he should actually expect as far as reactions were concerned, but when the silence ceased, it was replaced by her words after all. It wasn't so much the answer Takumi sought at first, as much as it was Eira's interpretation of what the ring meant to him. However, after her assertions were made, she spoke words which gave a fair enough implication of her desires. The ring was still in her hand, and her other hand was touching his face by the time these words escaped her. At that time, Takumi remembered the order he'd been given while his own eyes began filling with tears as well. "Sou... desu ka," he said as his face inched forward, eventually resulting in his lips pressing themselves against Eira's. This was the first act of her last order being executed. The second half would not be so normal, though. Eira had ordered that he take her in whatever way he desired, but he had quite literally just done that, just in the wrong order. Now, there was still an order to complete... and the only desire he had left was to know Eira's. "Then... by your order... give me another order. If you'll never go again, give me an order that tells me how much you mean it," he said with unknown force, yet also with the most tender touch of his right hand upon her face.

This moment became overly emotional, apparently for both individuals, but it had also been years in the making and as such it was to be expected. It seemed though she'd been a bit more vague than she'd meant to be, that Takumi understood completely what she meant in accepting his engagement. His words of understanding were uttered from a face that approached her own inch by inch before finally their lips made contact again. At the end of this Eira was left with trembling lips and a heart which thumped harder than it had in her entire life. He then claimed that by her previous order, he wanted another one, this order he wanted to confirm Eira's own feelings and allow him to know that she truly never intended to leave him again. From a technical standpoint there was only one thing that Eira could offer this lad to make him understand how real her promise was to keep him forever. She looked him in the eye and and gave another set of orders from a very close distance at this lad's face. "Takumi, slide this ring onto my finger and mark me as yours. Then make love to me, so I can give myself to you fully. I need to bind you to me forever..." she said as she looked this lad in the eye. In this moment, she didn't care about making a baby for the Satans or all of the strange things done by this house. She cared only about completing her bond with Takumi completing his mark and tying their lives together was as deeply as she could give herself to this lad. In addition to offering him the one thing she had left, her virginity. She waited for the acknowledgement of this order with great anticipation and wondered when he'd completed his previous order at all.

And so, Takumi received one more order since coming here. This order also came in two stages, both of which were easily met. However, he didn't understand the stipulation behind the second half. The result of this was the lad taking the ring into his left hand, and taking Eira's left hand into his right hand while gazing into those crimson eyes of hers with ones that interestingly matched them. "How do you mean?" he asked, seeking only clarification as his body reacted to the first half of the order. "You make it sound like there's more than what I know." Before the ring met Eira's finger, he fought against the impulse. If he was to do this, he would do it the way he believed was proper. If he had to wait for clarification to come before going through with part two of the order, then he would also hold off part one if only for a moment.

Eira soon found her hand within that of Takumi's while he stared at her with eyes just as crimson as her own. It was as if they matched in this way and it was perfect, but as she waited for this action the lad with her sought clarification. Her eyes widened slightly because she'd completely forgotten something important while being swept up in this moment. Still she meant it, but she wondered if he would be alright with what she had to say. "Well, there is... that mark on your neck has a final level. It will bind our lives together but it requires an exchange a physical one like this one. I couldn't give it out because I am a virgin and I didn't want to potentially force anyone to live and die with me. Except for Izuna I didn't have to this sort of thing with him because of tricky fox magic. If it goes up that far, you're mine forever, you literally can't escape me..." she explained carefully. "It's why I left before, an exchange like this with a non-magical human is dangerous, it could have killed you. Feeding from you could have driven you mad, but I wouldn't have been able to control the urge if we ended up like this back then. I didn't want to risk you, because of my powers..." The end of Eira's sentence came with a pause which made her look at the lad her expression still soft and waiting. Subconsciously, Eira needed this lad to accept this facet of her. She'd denied it herself so long she wasn't a fully functional devil without half of her power at her disposal. "Is that okay with you, Takumi?"

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast