Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

"Iia," Takumi said as Eira affirmed his claim. Somehow, he now felt it wasn't enough for her to simply agree. He had to know more for absolute certain. Rather... he needed to know this was fine, that Eira got as much out of these intense efforts as he did. No... deep within, he needed her to be even more satisfied by it than he managed to be, and if that wasn't already the case, he needed to make it so. "I want to see every side of you, Eir. I can't be satisfied... until I know this is what you want... and everything else you want to go with it," he clarified. All the while, he continued to find an even greater thrusting power, as if it was completely his intention to pummel Eira into nothingness before he himself finished here. She was a Succubus, after all. Perhaps it was secretly his desire to ensure he overcame her natural affinity and reach the woman hidden below with certainty.

No? Eira was the object being pummeled by the activities of Takumi. Him saying he didn't agree with her affirmation didn't initially make sense to her. As he continued though and continued to break down every barrier she possessed, the lad claimed he wanted to know every aspect of her and make sure of what she wanted. Her eyes widened, for several reasons, not the least of which being that he used her name in this exchange. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh~" the sound which escaped Eira was one of pleasure and relief, it was as if she could finally let go. Strangely enough, Eira was exactly the type of young woman whose intentions were always veiled. It was a complete toss up whether she wanted show someone who she really was or not, or whether she'd even try. She'd always felt like who she was would be too much for any singular individual to handle. She gave pieces of herself away, but never the entirety of her as a being in this moment the lad claimed he wanted her, using her name and that made her entire heart swell in a way she hadn't known was possible. She even opened her mouth to speak without thinking she was so stunned by this occurance. "All I ever wanted was for you to fuck me like you owned me... This is what I've waited for!~" she mused. And this statement was indeed true. A great deal of her nature was suppressed by her own hangups about how she'd be reacted to. In such a moment as Takumi demanding from her the realest aspects of her, she was allowed a freedom she'd thought she'd never know, and she could do nothing but fall into it. Her nether tightening and loosening rapidly as the lad pounded her thoroughly, gave her the ability to simply accept that this lad wanted all of her, to submit to this level of domination without any hangups, and be amazed by the idea that he was willing to be part of her life like this. Moreover while she'd been speaking her hand grasped him more firmly nails digging into his back with every stroke as if she meant to cling to him infinitely, she could only hope he truly didn't mind as she didn't have a mind to stop herself properly.

"Hoh?" Takumi muttered. In the midst of feeling every change in Eira's undercarriage, the woman claimed this sort of thing was all she wanted in the first place. A wicked grin crossed Takumi's face. This was in-line with his desire, but even so... it wasn't quite to the extent he wished for. His left hand rose from Eira's rear, taking her by the hair with a firm grip meant to hold her face against his own. "Then tell me more. I need to know... always. Don't leave me with any questions. I want to know everything... about what you are, what you like, what you want... and what I need to do for you," he said against her face. As he spoke his very last word, his tongue escaped from his mouth to enter the mouth of Eira instead. Once there, it thrashed about like an angry eel, which was similar in concept to the way he had begun forcing his member through Eira's undercarriage as if he intended to swim his way into her womb. The sensation of nails clawing into the flesh of his back only forced him into an even more ravenous state. From that moment forth, not a single thrust was stopped by anything other than the fact that he could literally go no farther, and each one was only started with the greatest intensity he could manage.

Eira's body went limp as a forceful grip found itself within her hair. She had no idea that Takumi could be this way but she was absolutely delirious by this level of domination. The wicked grin on Takumi's face was an entirely different matter and one she didn't expect but upon seeing deciding she liked more than anything. "Huah," the sound that escaped Eira in the midst of this moment was all that could escape her. After which, Takumi gave the girl a list of his demands. Things he wanted from her, to know about her, what she was, how she was, what she wanted, and by his own claim he wanted this always. What he truly wanted was to not have questions concerning his role in the heiress' life. His ravenous state though was something entirely different as soon enough his tongue was thrashing about in Eira's mouth and it was all she could do to keep up with the movements using her own. It was all she needed to As he forced himself within her twice she accepted this with nothing to say immediately and the reddening of her own face to account for how she felt. "I won't leave you in the dark again... whatever I know about me, you'll know... but all I need and all I want is you!~" she mused as his forceful movements distracted her just a bit. "I don't know that much about myself, but when I know... you'll know... you'll never have to question anything again" she said the closer this boy was to her, the more she acted, as a matter of their metaphysical ties. Her body reacted to his work without her having to force it at all. In fact, her own magic wasn't even active in this moment, he claimed her as if she was a normal girl and she enjoyed that above anything. Her nails found their home in his back as her body ceased up completely and utterly, she couldn't even bring herself to feed again in the face of such a forceful finish. Her body clinched but there wasn't an immediate pull it was simply the most natural reaction she could have in a sexual situation. "OOooooooooooooohhhhhhh!~ TAKUMI!~" she couldn't help but moan and practically scream this boy's name. If it was his intent to claim her, he'd done so very thoroughly already and anything else was simply extra at this point.

Takumi's efforts never ceased, and never even wavered. The way Eira's nails dug into his back managed to elicit a response of forcefulness Takumi couldn't have otherwise found possible. The sheer adrenaline rush made it so, and the humanoid Dragon loved every single moment of Eira's reactions to his attention. Still, he sought more. "That's good... but... what is it you want here and now? More? Less? Something different?" he asked with a steady stride and more of a gyration to be found in the movements of his hips. "Earlier... I was wrong," he said, slowing his pace by a ridiculous amount even while maintaining force of effort. "I want to own you and everything you are... but not that way. I want to be yours, too... so what I need..." Once more, he kissed the woman, letting a sigh escape him into her face as he felt that powerful tingling sensation begin naturally in his loins this time around. "... Is to know the best way to take you, right here... right now."

If Takumi's efforts never wavered, then Eira's reactions never stopped either. "Haaaaaaah~" it seemed by virtue of what Takumi was saying, he wished to have more information from Eira. In fact, he claimed he wanted to know more about their present moment. If she liked what was going on. If she wanted more or less? Did she want something different? Eira hadn't initially imagined all of these choices, even so, she felt good to have them offered her. As the slow rotation of Takumi's hips started, the crimson haired woman's eyes widened she hadn't expected this sort of change but it was amazing now that she was experiencing it. The forcefulness was the same the only thing that changed was the motion and even her very core responded to this with differing clinches. "Hummmm~ Well if you keep doing exactly what you're doing right now... I won't be able to control myself," she claimed as she bit her lower lip in a manner most suggestive as her body almost couldn't take this level of stimulation. These words came after a kiss and heart felt plea to know what this young woman wanted. She never loosened her grip and never stopped herself from experiencing this moment and instead simply enjoyed every gyrating stroke as her body would eventually be pushed over the edge of an apparent cliff with a tingle that spread throughout her body as her whole mind went blank and her entire body went numb.

Apparently, Eira fancied Takumi's most recent choice of pace and angling. She made this known quite clearly between a series of clenches and moans, and Takumi felt quite satisfied by the knowledge. On one hand, he wanted to please the woman in her most preferred way as some claim to fame for himself, but on the other hand, he was elated to have simply provided some satisfaction by his own idea. "Don't control yourself," he said in response to her appreciation of this movement, which Takumi most certainly kept up for the redhead's sake and his own. "That's just another side of you I want to see. Show it to me, and then..." His statement was paused by a grunt. Without any application of powers influencing him, Takumi reached his physical limit. "Huah!" In the wake of Eira's climax, Takumi found his own and spread another load throughout her core. Only at the point of being halfway emptied of his flourish did he find himself able to finish speaking. "... If it's what we have to do, and if you're actually fine with it... have my baby."

Eira had to been asked not to control herself and that was amazing. She'd never thought it would be possible for her to feel properly free, but in this moment, alone in this room with Takumi she felt exactly that. The moan that escaped her, she might have initially tried to quiet but it would be heard by this lad as he moved his manhood around within her. What was more, her entire face showed nothing but pure elation and her nailed reached the pinnacle of Takumi's back digging in to the point of drawing blood even. At the point where his load was half blown within her without her powers to influence her, she felt filled in a special sort of way.... "Sugei! It's warm... so warm it almost burns~ This feeling is the best~" she moaned as she caught this and felt its warmth within her body. She seemed to be completely out of it but she wasn't her entire body simply did what it wished in these moments. He claimed at the end of his statement that he wished for her to have his baby. She couldn't help but feel mystified by this entire ordeal but she knew if there was anyone she'd have a baby for it was Takumi. Her mind made a conscious decision to do this, and her powers drew upon it. "Hai!~ I'll have your baby... Takumi!~" she mused as she aimed to accept the rest of his load and unwittingly set into motion a completely different sort of conception. If gratified her face would end up with her eyes rolled back in her head, her tongue hanging out and to the left and her body completely numb of all feeling. This was the ultimate flourish with the ultimate intent behind it.

Out came every ounce of seed Takumi had to offer, apparently much to Eira's appreciation. Takumi also gained a greater sense of satisfaction than this alone, thanks to the very interesting feeling of Eira's fingernails clawing through his back enough to draw blood. Something about this made the lad feel as if his efforts were worth it, as if he'd made the female Devil lose herself in the moment enough to produce this effect. More importantly though, there was an agreement made in the following moments. Eira decided to produce his offspring, something Takumi never quite expected to hear from anyone. A wide grin passed his face even as his eruption of a finish came to an end and left him unaffected by the drugging - something which also finally let him feel every bit of exhaustion he had built up. The final thing he saw consciously would be the rather lewd face showcased by Eira in their last moments of this exchange. "... Hai. You're the best. Even a face that lewd... looks great on you," he said to share his final moment of happiness - both for what he saw and felt, and for the notion of Eira taking on his child - before collapsing forward where he was, not even having the time or energy to remove himself from Eira at all.

During her bout of lewd face, Eira heard the words of Takumi and was eventually able to recover. Well as much as the situation allowed, as she went from having a lewd face to having one which was simultaneously satisfied and ridiculously embarrassed given what Takumi had to say to her about that previously mentioned face. Strangely Takumi collapsed forward after this causing Eira to go wide eyed as she caught this lad yet again in the manner she did most often. He bounced off her bosom just a bit as she went on to lie down in bed taking him with her but leaving them attached by the groins and cuddling for the duration. "Yare yare, you can't embarrass me like that and then pass out," she mused as she tucked them both under the covers. "It isn't really fair I don't have time for a comeback..." she mused as she lowered herself a bit and took to being wrapped in his arms. She yawned in this moment as her left leg twitched slightly. "Though, I could go for some sleep myself to be honest..." she mused. "I love you... Takumi~" she murmured as she drifted off to sleep. While this happened her body committed to a very strange act. Magically forming a body most like the one she'd been thinking of. In particular the old face of Takumi, maybe at some point she'd question why he looked so different from his child self but for now she'd sleep through the night, until she'd be woken hours later to see the effects her magic had taken.

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast