Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

During the time in which both individuals were unconscious, something strange happened indeed. The subconscious activation of Eira's powers after taking in the energy of Takumi produced a body with the likeness of a slightly younger, yet very different Takumi. It formed between their bodies, forcing them to disconnect at the groin at last. Interestingly enough, this being had a full consciousness of its own, separate from whatever it may have had in the moment of its conception. To know this though, one had to know Takumi.

'My own life... Sou desu ka.' This was both the final thought of Takumi's alternate personality, and the first thought of a new existence entirely. This body just under two years younger than Takumi himself at its full growth became the host of his other self: the version of Takumi with a timid nature and a desire to live beyond his original and only purpose. This 'soul' as it could have been called was pulled from Takumi's body by the lad's desire to keep his other self alive, and by Eira's willingness to bear a child combined with her latent ability to produce a proper vessel. He would come into proper existence not completely as his already broken self, but as a complete being by absorbing the soul of that which would have lived otherwise. This freshly-spawned adolescent was the child of Eira and Takumi, and yet it was also Takumi himself, in a different manner of speaking. But no, that was a matter for the new couple to discover whenever they woke to find another sleeping person between them and facing Eira specifically.

Eira was asleep, for quite a while longer than she normally slept. That being said the activities of the previous day seemed to have caught up to her in a manner which made this amount of rest alright. Though she'd fallen asleep cuddled up to Takumi basking in his warmth and the feeling of him within her. She woke up rather empty though still surrounded by warmth. 'Sou ka... I wonder if he'd be mad if I woke him up...' was the first thought of the young woman as she reached out with her left arm. Strangely though this arm brushed against a body much closer and a bit smaller than she remembered. Her eyes were closed at the time but as her hand came to rest against the more adult form she'd been looking for she realized there was indeed an extra person in the bed with them. Her eyes remained closed for several seconds longer. 'Oh shit! What is this... why is there someone else here?' she asked herself, slowly opening her crimson eyes she looked down into the face of someone who looked a great deal like the young version of Takumi she remembered and looked over him to see the one she'd professed her love to just a few hours ago. 'I... uh...' she thought to herself but aloud she said. "What?"

While Eira was busy waking up to find the extra body between herself and Takumi, their observer and interferer was busy being astounded by this new body not previously seen within this dwelling. She had been watching and had seen just the moment where this being came into consciousness, it had created another tab of information for her to take in. And it hadn't been immediately booted because it technically fit all the criteria of being the offspring of Takumi and Eira. With this her orders were technically unclear and as such she needed more directives and of course to inform at least one of the people who'd set this up of what had happened. "Papi, you might want to get here quickly. I think... they've done it and not the way I thought..." was the mental message prayed to the Crimson Satan Sirtreize Lucifer.

Being brushed against caused this younger male to snuggle up against Eira's fore, almost as if it was where he belonged in the first place. He didn't seem ready to wake quite yet though, but someone else was able to stir. Takumi himself felt the grasp of consciousness when Eira touched him and spoke aloud, causing a stalled opening of his eyes as he yawned. "Ohayou... Is something..." By the time his eyes opened and the blur cleared from his vision, Takumi saw the back end of whatever Eira had seen. His eyes widened as well, as he had no clue whatsoever why he was seeing this collection of black hair instead of the deep crimson he had come to expect when he woke. "... wrong." What was meant to be the end of a question came out instead as its own statement. He couldn't at all fathom what was happening here, but from his point of view, there was just some strange black-haired person between himself and his fiancée. "Who... is that?" he asked.

Meanwhile, the Crimson Satan received a summons during his leisure time in the Underworld. He appeared in the control room of his caller in little to no time at all, and seemed to be in quite a good mood at the time of arrival. Behind the woman's chair was where he materialized, very immediately throwing his arms around her in a way that was somewhat beyond friendly. "Aime-chan! Ohayou! To what do I owe the pleasure of you calling on me like that? Did you need my attention that badly?" the Satan asked while his right hand moved from exploring her torso to gently touching her chin.

Takumi's reaction was more than enough to let Eira know he was also just as confused as she was. But as she looked into the face of the sleeping lad who managed to snuggle even closer into her person she simply couldn't keep the shock from her person. She whispered her problems with this situation, in a subconscious need not to wake the one sleeping between them. "Uh... so... this kid looks like you. Younger you... you know the you I met the very first time," she said seeming to find it strange. "And while I wondered why you didn't look like your younger self, I didn't expect to find him snuggled up to me when I woke up... so..." she pointed at the lad sleeping between them with all the confusion her person could manage to have. "I don't know if I should wake him or not. He's kinda cute sleeping like that..." she admitted, having not the faintest idea of how this thing had happened.

Meanwhile, the young woman sitting in the chair in the control room was approached from the rear by the Crimson Satan. Such a greeting as the wrapping of his arms around her person was quite normal for this man, and so was his rather flirty way of speaking. That being said as her chin was touched she allowed her eyes to meet his and began explaining the exact reason she'd called him in such a way. "Ohayou gozaimasu, Papi." she started still looking at the game board before her and not being able to properly fathom what she was seeing. "I wish I had called you for something like that but see... I have a problem..." she mentioned beginning to explain herself. "You and the Creator put me here, to make sure your younger sister and her new fiance, congratulations by the way, made a baby..." she said with a nod. "Now, I have done my part in making sure that they got down to business and worked out their problems, and I was supposed to look for signs of pregnancy and all, but there is a whole new being in their room and it reads like it is their child and I... don't know what do about that. Are my orders over? Did they make a baby? How did it get there? Papi, I am confused... I wasn't prepared for this!" she said this while producing magical readouts for Sirtrieze that he could read by virtue of being within this room as well. This would show Eira and her stats, Takumi with his, and this new person's stats according to how this woman read him.

From the angle he was at, Takumi could not see the face of this newcomer joining the pair of them, also in his birthday suit. Eira however had full access to view the lad's face, and claimed it looked like Takumi did when they first met. His eyes widened in light of this assertion, and even his mouth became agape. "What? But... how?" he wondered aloud. "Mmm..." this other person mumbled. He came to fully embrace the warm body in front of him, burying his face in her bosom before consciousness properly came to him. When it did, his eyes peeled open ever so slightly. They were grayish in color, almost as if they belonged to an empty vessel. Because of where he was, Eira was the first face he saw upon waking. A gentle smile appeared on the face of this barely-conscious lad. "Okaa...san."

Sirtreize was content to begin the full molestation of the woman named Aime, but she had other things to discuss. "Well, if it's a problem you're having, then..." No. Aime's issue was clearly with something completely different, which she wasted no time bringing attention to. Many things Sirtreize had not come to expect from this call were mentioned. Firstly, his younger sister had apparently become engaged. Secondly, she had also actually mated with the Red Dragon Emperor. Thirdly... there was already a new life spawned in the room with them. "Fiancé!?" was Sirtreize's initial reaction. While he hadn't expected Eira to actually progress to her full Succubus form with Takumi so quickly, he had entertained the possibility enough that it wasn't too surprising. This new being though, as Sirtreize viewed what data Aime had on it, was certainly the spawn of his sister and a Dragon. Of this, there was no doubt in the Crimson Satan's mind. How was it already born though? More importantly, how was it just shy of the same age as its apparent father? Most importantly... "That's an adult! How long was that party I went to!?"

Eira maintained the same level of confusion that she'd had since waking. It seemed Takumi had no real answers for this particular happening either. "I don't know... but he definitely looks like, you," she said. If she needed anymore confirmation of this the young boy wrapping his arms around her and squeezing her reminded her implicitly of how Takumi behaved the first time she'd met him. In fact this lad practically buried himself within her bosom before speaking. Strangely, his greeting words were to refer to Eira as his mother much to her own surprise. She stared down into his vacant eyes and gave him a small smile, not being able to resist the urge to hug him back. "Ano... I'm your mother? You seem pretty sure about that... what do we call you... hm?" she asked of the lad who seemed to have all the faculties of a well formed brain. At this point Eira was mostly just trying to keep herself from panicking as she heard out why this extra individual was in the bed with them though it was becoming more undeniable by the second exactly what this person was.

Aime, was on the other hand being molested by Sirtreize while she relayed news of her problem. Beyond that the Crimson Satan's questions would be answered in turn by the woman who didn't seem to mind very much at all that she was being touched in such a way. Her face was flushed but she seemed otherwise fine as she explained. "Yes, Fiance. Apparently he wanted to marry her when he was still a child, and she didn't know that but worried for his safety and left him behind. They made up and came to the agreement to marry rather easily. It's quite cute and her ring is gorgeous," Aime explained the shorthand version of the love story between Takumi and Eira. Moving along from that bit, there was the problem of the almost adult progeny of the duo in the bed with them. "It is a teenager, a young one, 14 if I am not wrong. And I'm not. And this being was created and grew to that size in the last 12 hours. Do you understand my problem, Papi?" she asked, true enough she'd last updated him before the duo had started mating. It was obvious to her and all data pointed to this dragon child being an offspring of Eira and Takumi. But it'd gotten to nearly adult size in less than 12 hours, and Eira had spawned him in no way which could be considered natural. This boy was some kind of miraculous being for existing in such a way.

"Hai!" the boy said. Indeed, the crimson-haired woman he latched onto was his mother, both in his mind and in actuality. Takumi couldn't keep the shock from his face. How could this person be the son of a virgin Eira? Surely it had to be from a time before, since he was just about the same age as Takumi himself. Yet... for him to also look like Takumi, it could only mean there was something afoot that he didn't understand at all. "Wait... but does that mean..." he thought aloud as Eira asked the newcomer what he should be called. Interestingly, he had already been named by both of his parents, and technically by his grandmother as well. His smile beamed at his mother in what would be a familiar way as he spoke. "Shouki desu!"

Madness. Sirtreize had faith this plan would end well in some manner, but he couldn't get over the shock factor that was his sister's sudden engagement to someone who'd been waiting for such a thing since age 13. "My sister... got engaged... finally embraced herself... and immediately had a child who grew to age 14 overnigh--" He took an abrupt pause. A switch flipped in his mind, and suddenly, the Crimson Satan understood at least a few things that had to be at work here. "... Lilith." This single word, this single name, was all he needed to make a proper link. "That child is 14... just under Revil's age, and he's just starting to enter his proper adulthood. He's 14 because he's an immature Incubus... and he exists already because he's... a Calamity Child."

Eira got to be surprised once more as the younger lad in the bed with her confirmed he thought himself to be her child. She had a pretty reasonable understanding of his energy so she knew for a fact that he was about what one would get if Takumi was mixed with her. Even so, him having grown to such a state was more than a bit amazing. Before she could even open her mouth to question this, the lad answered her question about his name and her eyes could get no wider by the time he finished. "Shou...ki?" she said this lad's name and looked to Takumi as if amazed by this fact, and overcome with nostalgia at the speech pattern presented. "Kawaii!~ Ohayou, Shouki... or I guess, Okaerinasai~" she said to the lad, choosing to simply be kind in the face of all her own confusion. "Still confused though, Shouki here definitely feels like what I would expect a kid of ours to feel like. But... babies aren't made over night and they definitely don't instantly grow to Incubus puberty... I ah... need to ask, Nii-sama about this," she said. For the first time since bringing Takumi into her Peerage, Eira was truly out of her own depth. She'd never been more confused by anything in her life.

Meanwhile the Aime and Sirtrieze were having an in-depth discussion about the very being so recently introduced to Eira and Takumi. The terms Sirtreize used to describe this happening were ones normally unheard by this young woman. Things pertaining to Eira and Takumi though were her current complete knowledge base, so while she understood the shock of how fast his sister had developed to this point, it was a bit more understandable to her. "The speed of those developments isn't shocking. Most of her hang ups around accepting herself and potential romantic relationships had the same cause... once addressed she was fine," she commented absently. But while Aime knew lots of things and had a great depth of knowledge, somethings were outside her normal boundaries. "Lilith is a legendary Succubus yes? Said to have birthed hordes of Devils... but what is a Calamity Child?" she asked, this term was something she'd never heard before, and well beyond her general understanding.

The name of this person between them was even more confusing for Takumi. He wondered how the other lad in the room could have had such a coincidental name, but then the way Eira spoke that name in response to hearing it made Takumi remember the last time he'd said the word. "Shouki..." he repeated as well, prompting the lad who took the name to look toward him. "You're... me," Takumi stated. Shouki shook his head, knowing exactly what Takumi was talking about, but also knowing there was something... more to what he was now. "Iie, Tou-san. I was, but I was broken then. I had to use you to even act whole for a long time. But then, Kaa-san came," said Shouki, who then looked toward Eira again. "This body was here, so that you came through and got caught up in the space between the two of you here. There were two souls for this body then, so... I happened. Tadaima!"

Sirtreize wasn't necessarily bothered by the suddenness of Eira's engagement. At least, he wasn't bothered by it happening so much as he was bothered by not knowing. Still, he was happy beyond the other oddities happening here. The only thing to be concerned about was this 'Calamity Child' and the fact that Eira was capable of producing one. Speaking of Calamity Children, Aime expressed her lack of knowledge concerning them. This much was to be expected since one hadn't existed since the days of old. "Well... You know what a Miracle Child is, yes?" he asked, believing that if she knew about the Miracle Children of Angels, she'd be able to piece this together easily.

The longer Eira looked at this child the more confused by its existence she became. Even as Takumi seemed to have some recognition for the name of this lad, there was the matter that Takumi thought this directly connected to his other self. Eira went wide eyed at this, as the lad went on to explain that he'd apparently moved out of Takumi's body and into the space between Eira and Takumi taking on the body which Eira would have produced regardless. A couple of blinks came from Eira in this moment because she had no real way to quantify anything she was hearing. "So... you're only partly Takumi's other personality?" she asked almost rhetorically. "You don't still want me dead right? That'd make being your mom pretty awkward..." she mentioned as she looked this lad in the eye. Regardless of how he'd gotten here she was sure of at least the combination of herself and Takumi in him and thus felt an innate need to care for him.

Aime was soon given a bit of a working puzzle about what a Calamity Child was and her eyes widened at the realization. "She spawned a child just because... she has that ability?" this was quite stunning even if just in theory, because the ability to produce offspring overnight could have the lass form an army under the right circumstances. Such a thing was probably very distressing if considered for different purposes. Still there was the matter of the child existing as it did. "Okay, well, then new thing I suppose. Neither of them really understands what has happened either. They are awake and given that the child exists have technically met the requirements to be released Papi. Will you go and tell them the good news?"

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast