Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

"Hai. I have my own life now, just like Tou-san said," the boy replied. He seemed alight with joy to be here in his own form, freed even from his own internal bindings by the fact that he was something more than the original personality resting within Takumi's subconscious. Even though he had the memories of the other Takumi, he felt no direct connection to them as if they had to influence the way he was now. Such was the benefit of the infant spirit being merged into him. "Ano... I don't think I want anyone dead. I was still only just born. I have memories from before, but... that's it."

"That is exactly what happened. Why it was able to happen is what concerns me." Sirtreize released his hold on the woman and rubbed his chin in thought, pacing around the room he'd been summoned to. There were an infinite number of unknowns to consider about the creation of this Calamity Child, but more worrying was the fact that it existed as a product of two people the Underworld already expected too much from. "I'm not sure if telling them would even be for the best. We certainly can't let the rest of the Underworld find out about this, or Eira will become the instant key to restoring our forces and winning the war. But... at the same time, I should want that as a Satan. Yare yare. I keep being forced to decide which job I believe is more important to me."

Eira was still too confused by this entire situation. The lad claimed he finally got his own life, as his father said he could. And this statement made Eira shift her gaze to Takumi. She wondered exactly the amount of complexity dealing with more than one consciousness would represent. "I take it there was a conversation internally during that time you were passed out then?" she asked of Takumi in an offhanded manner. Information was key here, as was figuring out how they ended up with a fully grown child who was so happy and spirited. To be honest, Eira was quite pleased this child could be so happy, this was only added to by the idea that he apparently no longer directed all of his frustration at her. This meant she could relax quite a bit as far as her life was concerned. She propped herself up on her elbow and turned to face the young man who'd been wrapped up in her embrace. "So you have new life, your own life, what did you want to do, Shouki?" she asked of the lad. She had no preexisting notions about what this lad wanted if he was both the same and different people his tastes, desires, wants and dreams could all be very different... and she was keen to know these things and help the lad find what he wanted out of life. As she would do for Takumi or anyone else she considered close to her.

Aime on the other hand, was soon let go of by Sirtreize as he began to ponder the situation of his younger sister and her fiance. "That is worth being concerned about I suppose..." said the lass as she went back to watching the charts and numbers. From what she could tell, this trio of individuals was well past what anyone would consider standard and as Sirtreize paced the Crimson Satan was left to ponder whether he thought his job as a Satan was more important than the life and happiness of his little sister. To this... Aime had something to say, "The fact that you have to think about it, means you know which one you think is more important, Papi." she said with a firm nod of her head. "To be honest we don't really know what happened and it wouldn't do to spread around unreliable information, nor an unrepeatable event as if it is factual..." she said feeling like it was the potential best way to handle the situation. She knew the Crimson Satan adored his younger sister, and being so well connected in the lives of Eira and Takumi, Aime herself wasn't too keen on the potential bad outcomes of letting this information go to freely. "That being said, it wouldn't do to make them think they have to keep trying to make a baby. Can I release their magic to them now, Papi?"

With Shouki's explanation of having his own life as instructed, Takumi understood the exact meaning. Eira remained uninformed however, but she managed to piece together the information well enough. "Hai. We had a little disagreement," he said about the two versions of himself. "We had a fight!" Shouki added. As far as what he wanted to do now that he had his own life, the boy frankly had no idea at all. Feeling no real need to fulfill any desires he may have had as only a persona, he'd yet to develop aspirations of his own. "I'm... not sure. I just wanted to live at first, and you guys made that possible... so I don't know what else to do besides find out more about what life has to offer me."

Sirtreize stopped his pacing abruptly when Aime made it clear what his question had to mean. At the end of the day, he couldn't say she was wrong at all. "Yeah, you're right. It's still tough being this way though. She seemed pretty upset with me when I brought them here, and here I am sacrificing the good of our kind just to keep her happy. I guess I'll choose this job every time, even if it is thankless. Let them be free, and let them keep the house. I can't actually bring myself to tell them another thing," he said, content to watch from the obscurity of this room while the two youngsters enjoyed themselves without further exposure to his meddling.

According to Takumi he and his other self had a minor disagreement while he was passed out, according to Shouki this was a fight. The contradictory statements made Eira giggle as she found the whole thing to be a little funny fun when presented this way. "Yare yare, well it seems like you eventually worked it out at least~" she said of the pair of individuals. Beyond this Shouki claimed he didn't really know what he wanted he just wanted to experience the things life properly had to offer him. A smile came to Eira's face in light of this statement because she remembered hearing something similar once before. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against Shouki's forehead before speaking. "Hai hai, then, I'll make sure you see and experience all the stuff you want~" she affirmed, all for helping this young lad find his way in the world.

Aime found herself looking at Sirtreize in the moments he spoke about his sister. Apparently she was cleared to free both Eira and Takumi from their hold within this place. She supposed she could see the dichotomy of having to deal with the wants and whims of a teenager and trying to balance that with the overall status of their society. "Honestly you're being too hard on yourself Papi. And she wasn't actually upset with you... I could tell that within a few moments of being here. But if you insist, I'll go on and introduce myself..." she said standing up for the first time. Before she left this room, she looked at the master bedroom and spun it around on its axis, doing so would reveal a door on the far wall. She also completely released the magics of all beings within the building before teleporting herself into the bedroom and bowing at the foot of the bed, directly in front of the closed bedroom door. "Ohayou Gozaimasu, Gremory-sama, Yasukawa-sama, Waka-sama..." she said addressing the trio in bed in order in a manner most respectful. "My name is Aime Lucifuge. I am your Chief Maid, yoroshiku onegaishimasu."

"Hai!" Shouki said, accepting his future as one who would experience as many things as possible. Takumi remained silent and blown away by this entire ordeal. Before he blacked out, he came to anticipate having a child as a result of what he and Eira had done the previous night, but this was far from expectation. On the other hand, it was something worth taking in a positive way. Not only had a child been produced, but it had done so in a miraculous manner and given a host body to his alternate self, who only wanted to continue existing. The lad now named Shouki had also been freed from his previous bindings, and could seek his own destiny apart from Takumi if he wished.

As they all came to terms with what happened, they were visited by someone who was very much a stranger, at least to Takumi and Shouki. This woman introduced herself as their maid. Strange as this was, Takumi took note of a previously nonexistent door behind the woman, and figured the building would perhaps no longer be against them in light of her appearing. "... Hai. Ohayou gozaimasu," Takumi said, being followed by Shouki. "Ohayou!"

Eira got a warm feeling in her chest from this moment. When she'd agreed to have a baby for Takumi, she'd thought of it in a more traditional way. That being said, it seemed more helpful in general to the lad's extended psyche that the birth of Shouki was less traditional than initially intended. Besides that it meant they could skip out on any more majorly life altering events, which given the state of Takumi's life was about what he needed. Strangely before she could say anything else a door appeared at the far wall of the building and beyond that a young looking woman with silver hair in a maid uniform appeared bowed at the foot of this bed. She started by greeting the group at large introducing herself as their maid. She wanted to be angry but in all actuality it was quite relieving to see someone who was an actual person in this building. "Ohayou," Eira managed, though it didn't maintain the politeness or excited utterance contained by Takumi nor Shouki. Aime noted this and began explaining. "I am sorry for the intrusion, but I have good news. Your obligations to this house have been met, and you are all free to return to your lives. You also get run of the house, with me as your servant. I'll take care of it for you," she mentioned. "Oh and you are free to use your magic now as well," she said which made Eira look at this woman strangely.

It wasn't at all outside of the normal realm of reactions for Eira to become belligerent after the kind of meddling she'd just been put through. Strangely though, the crimson haired lass, simply used her magic to dress herself, in the over-sized shirt of a black silk pajamas which were obviously made for a male. The bottoms of this outfit were fitted onto Takumi, along with a white a-line t-shirt which fit his musculature and showed off the mark creeping over his neck and shoulder. Meanwhile the Shouki was fitted in a pair of silk periwinkle and white pajamas which she liked because of the way they looked in combination with his eye color. "Arigatou gozaimasu," Eira said, seeming to not worry about anything too much. There was also a bit of an explanation needed so Eira would give it. "The Lucifuge are an old family meant to serve Satans. Aime-san is the Queen of Satan Beelzebub's Peerage... but apparently she's our maid now. Is it safe to assume the house won't teleport, drug or lock us in anymore?" she asked which gained an affirmative nod. "Hai! I am no longer under such orders anymore. And I'm at your command... and his." she commented, looking to Takumi. Eira felt like it was sketchy to just accept a servant from the household of Satan Beelzeebub, but when she looked down at her hand and saw her engagement ring she smiled and couldn't really argue with the results of the maid's obvious influence.

This newcomer had interesting news to share. Apparently, they had met the requirements of the house even by having Shouki come into existence in a non-conventional way. Though this was good news, it made Takumi wonder about the lad named Shouki, and if he actually had become this powerful child the Satans expected. He supposed they would all find out eventually, one way or another. For the moment, Takumi was finally able to move about with clothing applied to him by Eira's returned magic, and the same applied to Shouki. In Takumi's case though, he found a very strange fact to be taken from his current ensemble. More specifically, he noticed Eira spawned only a shirt for herself, and it happened to be the one belonging to the bottoms he wore at the time. Something about this sight and the thought to go with it could be called arousing by the lad, and though it showed clearly in his face, he thought not to bring purposeful attention to it with present company.

Aime, apparently the Queen of a Satan's peerage, was now to be their maid indefinitely. Takumi wondered why such a thing could even be possible, but that didn't matter much. She claimed there would be no further drugging or other such things in response to Eira's query about that exact matter, but considering what happened when the drugging was accepted, Takumi became curious about such a thing for the sake of leisure alone. Moving on, there was a matter of utmost importance which Takumi was being reminded of by his body as they spoke. "So we just live here normally now? I guess I've got no complaints about that, but if you're our maid now, I need something to eat. I'm starving."

Eira had a casual glance in Takumi's direction after dressing everyone and in so doing took note of him noticing her choice in clothing. A smirk appeared on her face at this point but she had nothing else to say immediately due to present company. Meanwhile there was still the question of them living in this space normally following their last few days of near torture at the hands of this maid, as well as Takumi confirming that he wished to eat. "Yes, you can just live here normally. And of course, I can make any individual food items you'd like, or I can use the information I have about you to make a large array of meal choices for you. Whatever you prefer..." she stated seeming to be quite serious. Eira looked at this woman and upon hearing what she had to say, offered a bit of advice. "Aime-san, make the spread. He hasn't eaten in days and I've seen how that works out already..." Eira said, remembering the first time she'd seen Takumi go without a meal and remembering what had happened to the spread at her previous dwelling when he'd settled on eating. "Hai. As you wish, Gremory-sama." said Aime, which made Eira's brows raise. "Yeah that isn't going to fly, either. If you're one of my servants, my name is Eira." she mentioned. Aime managed to look surprised by this but given she was allowed to call Sirtreize 'Papi' she supposed this was hardly that much of a leap. "Hai, Eira-sama," said Aime, before she teleported out of the room to immediately begin working on the food, leaving the door for the trio to access. "Alright, we have a bit before the food is going to be ready... come on then~" she said crawling out of bed for the first time today. That black silk shirt by the time she was standing hanging just below her bottom with high divets on the sides of her hips buttoned on its lower half to cover her lower parts but open at the top around her bosom.

Before Takumi opened his mouth to speak, Eira made a suggestion from the choices given by Aime. It happened to be the case that Takumi was about to suggest the same thing, but in having it noted by someone else, he seemed slightly abashed. "H-... Hai," he said, knowing he felt as if he could eat a mammoth at this point. Shouki nodded repeatedly, having a similarly massive appetite after recently being born of so much pure energy. With the departure of Aime, Shouki hopped off the bed and made way for the door immediately. It seemed some parts of his mind had yet to catch up to his physical age as he ran ahead like an excited toddler. "I'm gonna check out the rest of the house!" he said while leaving both of his parents behind. Takumi was the last to exit the bed, doing so behind Eira at a pace that was slowed by the distraction her current appearance caused him. "I guess that leaves just us then. So... why did you give me the pants, and yourself the shirt?"

"Hai, be careful, Shouki," Eira said of Shouki's exploration of the house. She hoped the lad didn't find himself in too much of a pickle at the very least he should have enough extra memory to keep himself out of serious trouble. Still, she couldn't help but feel lightly amused by the idea that he was running around, having fun and trying new things. But given that their child of sorts had left, it meant that Eira and Takumi were alone again for the first time. "I guess it does..." she said offering a smile to Takumi, as she noted the distracted state in which he followed out of the bed. It seemed this distracted state came with outright questioning of her clothing choices for their first round in the day, Eira chuckled at this but would answer nonetheless. "Ufufufu~ Well, I figured you'd like this... seeing me in something that's yours. And I wanted to wear something of yours, but I didn't want the whole outfit... so just the shirt," she explained, knowing she'd done so partly because she enjoyed belonging to him and partly as a way of claiming him. "And the other way around would have been been too revealing for the moment~" she joked finally with a grin spreading across her face.

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast