Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

Now that the two were alone, they began a discussion about Eira's choice in attire for both of them. It seemed she just wanted to wear something of his that wasn't too revealing, though she also believed it would be something he appreciated. She wasn't wrong at all. "Uh... well, I do like it... a lot, actually," he said, bashfully scratching the back of his scalp. Stepping forward, Takumi set his gaze upon the exit of this room, which he figured would be their usual bedroom henceforth - such a thing would only make sense. "You said it'd be awhile. What do we do while we wait?"

Eira found herself turning to look at Takumi, just in time to see him bashfully scratching the back of his head while admitting that he did indeed enjoy the look she'd chosen for herself today. Her smile spread wide and her heart thumped in her chest at this sight. "Kawaii~" she mused as she took a few steps towards Takumi wrapping her arms around his neck and putting their bodies in close contact with one another. "Arigatou na~" she said of compliment paid to her by this lad. Then there was the matter of what they could do in the time they waited for the food to become ready. Eira's first and immediate thoughts were those of simply closing the bedroom door and disappearing for another few hours while they enjoyed the freedom of their house. "Well, my first thought was finding out exactly how much you like me in this shirt..." she teased knowing that having slipped her arms around him, it'd drawn up even more to the point that her rear was close to being exposed. "But... I don't think we have that much time. And I don't want to rush," she mused leaning in for the first time to press her lips against his in a moment of appreciation. "Really, I have no clue," she stated. "Is there anything you want to do while we wait? Or ask me that I might be able to answer... I have everything but Shouki as a being covered~" she teased, as she finally released the lad to begin walking to the door as well.

After what he had to say, Takumi was both approached and embraced by Eira. Since her arms were around his neck, Takumi met her embrace on the lower end with his own arms. In doing so, he felt how much higher the shirt Eira wore was than before. This easily resulted in a reddening face and a twitchy member for the lad, both of which worsened when she mentioned her first idea for their pastime of choice. It was not to be the case that they would spend their waiting moments this way, but it honestly wasn't something Takumi expected anyway. "Eheh... well, it's been days. What's another addition to the wait?" he said, knowing he'd gone much longer without eating before. Even so, he supposed Eira had a point. As much as he would have enjoyed whatever she had in mind, he could concede without too much of an issue. So, he accepted the single kiss she offered before moving along. "It's fine though. There's nothing I can think to ask or do really. I'll just go for a bath."

Eira enjoyed the embrace she'd started and the touching of this pair's lips. Beyond all of this, she also got to feel the twitching within this lad's pants and looked into his reddened face. All of these things she met with a smile and a deep sense of satisfaction, happy to have caused this sort of reaction in the lad and relieved to know he still felt the same way. Regardless of all of this, he also seemed to understand the type of constraints they were currently under. Besides the fact that he might have gone longer without eating, he'd also had his energy drained and manipulated to extremes in the day prior. He settled upon having a bath which was something Eira herself could agree with. "Hai!~ I'll join you~" she invited herself along without further ado.

Sometime after the baths were taken Aime was standing along a giant dining room table with the entire thing set up as if a buffet. There were all manners of breakfast foods, fish dishes, rice meals, shumai, fruits, and even desserts like strawberry short cakes and pies. This entire spread was gigantic and laid out with three proper place settings among them. One for Eira complete with the sort of high backed throne style chair that she liked, and one slightly smaller one for Takumi to her right and one even smaller one for Shouki to her left. Within a few moments of the places being set all three extra people would be teleported into their chairs as Aime manipulated a small pocket watch. "Eira-sama, Yasukawa-sama, Waka-sama... your meal is served," she said giving a small bow. When Eira next showed herself post bath, she was surprisingly wearing just a pair of leggings and a different over-sized man's t-shirt. Her hair pulled up into a messy bun. She looked to Aime with a raised brow following this teleport. "Hm, so that really was all you... huh, Aime-san. Arigatou gozaimasu... it looks amazing," she said of the food.

"Hai!" Takumi said. With that, the two were off to bathe before breakfast. Eventually, they - and Shouki - were brought before the prepared meal by the same method that had forced Takumi and Eira together. Because of how they'd been brought in, the massive display of food was the first thing seen by both males, and both had the same reaction of a gleam crossing their eyes as they entered a trance of sorts. One such as Eira had certainly seen this before, following Takumi's state of unconsciousness resulting from the Rating Game against Sirtreize's peerage. Nothing would be said, by Takumi nor Shouki. The pair of them both stepped forward as if they weren't in control of their own bodies, ignoring any seating arrangements and picking up masses of food at a time. They seemed to almost be trying to one-up each other as they gnawed at lumps of food in one hand, then another while filling their empty hands with more food to consume. They didn't even seem conscious of what they were eating. At the very least, one question could be answered by the current event: Shouki was most certainly a Dragon.

Aime waited to see everyone start on their meal, but no words came from Takumi nor Shouki. Instead she saw the strange gleam in their eyes at the same time as Eira. The crimson haired lass to her credit didn't seem at all bothered by this, and as the pair began to eat literally everything in sight regardless of what it was. Eira navigated the whole of the table coming away with a plate that included reasonable portions of everything she wanted from eggs and bacon to shumai which she began eating with all the dignity and grace one would expect her to have. The silver haired maid was stunned by this sight. "Ano... Eira-sama is this sort of thing normal? They don't seem all there..." she said of the pair of young men. This made a chuckle come from Eira between dainty bites of her own food. "Hai, Dragon problems, I wasn't sure about Shouki but... now I am. Takumi destroyed eighty percent of a buffet spread at my place after our Rating Game against Nii-sama," she said with a curt nod. "Remember to breathe you two..." she said to them while taking a sip of water from a glass like this was the most normal thing to witness in the world.

The feast of Takumi and Shouki went on without pause. There was, however, one odd moment that eventually came about, in which the two took hold of the same fish at once. They locked eyes in this moment, seeming to have a great deal of animosity toward one another to the extent that even their energies flared in opposition. This could have become something major, but the fish between their hands broke before anything occurred. Having an even enough split, the father and son pairing returned to their feasting without further ado. Such would be how they continued until they collectively devoured everything in sight that hadn't already been taken from the table by Eira. At such a time, it would conveniently not be long until school started for the day.

Eira ate her entire meal quietly and with class while Takumi and Shouki seemed to simply devour everything in sight. Aime to her credit had simply begun watching this eating competition wondering how on earth these two lads put so much food away in a single sitting without getting sick. During one particularly tense moment she seemed to become exceedingly antsy as the two had a battle of wills of a single piece of fish. Her eyes widened when it split and the two seemed to calm down immediately to go back to eating. She looked to Eira who'd started in on dessert in the form of an ornate piece of strawberry shortcake and pointed and gestured unable to make words due to what she'd just witnessed. "Dragons." Eira said in that single word encompassing the explanation of everything. By the time Eira finished her cake, the lads had demolished the rest of the table between them minus the food Eira herself consumed. At this Aime began to clear the table shaking her head, but going about the task with a strange sense of satisfaction based on the fact that there was not a single scrap of food left. A grandfather clock went off within the house alerting Eira to the time of day it was and making her brow raise in surprise.

"Hmm... we can go to school today," she said aloud remembering the birth of their son today Eira looked to him with a raised brow. "Shouki do you want to go to school?" she asked of him. Technically speaking it wasn't a member of her Peerage and she didn't want to force him if he didn't want to go. At the same time, he was all about having new experiences so she figured he might want to, and if he did, she could get in the paperwork right before classes started.

By the time the two males calmed down from their feeding frenzy, the clock chimed. Both Takumi and Shouki already understood what time it was, but the query from Eira reminded the latter that he technically didn't exist to attend school before today. If he was to return, he'd be doing so as a new student with a different name from what he once answered to. "Hai! I was doing well in school before, but I wouldn't mind starting over to earn my own grades and make friends for myself," the boy said. Little did he know, he would in fact have a very different schooling experience to what he had as the other Takumi. Perhaps this was for the better, or perhaps it would be far worse... but he was keen to find out regardless.

Eira heard out what Shouki had to say and apparently he didn't mind going to school and wanted to make his own friends and his own grades. A wide grin crossed the crimson haired woman's face as she reached out for the smaller lad to pull him into a hug. "Kawaii!~ That's so cute... gambatte!~" she chimed her encouragement. Of course there was something else to think about and it would be the name and story for the lad to go by when introducing himself. "Hmm... we can't tell people you're our kid... that would be weird," she said staring at the small boy for a few seconds, and then allowing her gaze to shift to Takumi and then back to Shouki. "He could pass for your younger brother, Takumi. If we give him your surname, and claim he was the little brother still living with your parents, no one would really question it. And he could be a first year student so as not to have too much overlap," she said coming up with this strategy and cover story rather easily, but this was something Eira did quite a lot. "Hmm... the only thing is... if we do this, you can't call us mom and dad anymore, at least not around anyone else..." she said to Shouki waiting for agreement to this strange plan of hers from both of these young men.

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast