Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

In the midst of his floating, Takumi's position righted. He became vertical with his legs crossed and his arms resting in his lap. While Eira looked at him, his eyes traveled until they fell upon her as well. It was at this moment that he seemed to possess some level of consciousness... enough that he replied to Eira's thoughts with his mouth, albeit in a way that would sound as if it were a thought as well. "Hai. It feels like... like you're all around me," he said, looking into the palm of his hand while speaking. "I can..." The hand he looked into reached out then, grasping Eira's left breast. This contact allowed him to absorb a very small amount of the energy mass within her the same way she tended to do with him. Withdrawing his hand, he looked at it again. Something was strange about this, so he decided to take an idea from how Eira applied this ability and close his mouth around her nipple instead. With a suck, he was then able to easily absorb excess energy into himself.

Soon, Eira's curiosity and panic were simultaneously eased, though not nearly as much as she would have liked. Takumi in his strange form seemed to be semiconscious, changing position at least enough to be right side up, and even going on to speak and answer her questions though she hadn't asked them aloud at all. "I... don't... understand..." Eira had no idea what any of this meant at all. She was so confused by this occurance she couldn't have even begun thinking about it properly. "I can't explain... sumimasen," she mumbled, but strangely before she could finish her apology properly Takumi claimed to have something. He grabbed at her left breast, which wasn't exactly abnormal but the feeling she got from this contact was, because she knew it so well. "What? You can..." she started to ask him about the ability to absorb and manipulate energy, but didn't get the chance to properly, as it seemed he understood at least enough about this to try it the way she enjoyed doing so most. Surprisingly his mouth closed around her left nipple and she felt an excess amount of energy leave her body. Her eyes widened at his but the feeling itself was beyond pleasurable. It was as if it pulled at her nether from her chest and sent tingles down her spine. "Aaaaah~" she moaned in response but nothing about this made any sense to her.

Takumi's eyes widened as he began to claim energy directly from Eira's breast, but something was rather odd. He was quite sure this energy was something material. 'Is this...' Continuing to suck away, he began swallowing, eventually taking a break in which he viewed the whole of this breast. There was his proof. Just below Eira's nipple, there was a very small stream of something glowing the purest white. He'd already felt the power flowing into him, but he had to be sure he wasn't confusing two things... so he licked it up. True indeed, this had the sensation of energy itself as he'd been feeling all along. "This is..."

This action Takumi committed seemed to feed him in a way that Eira understood and didn't understand. Her eyes widened as he took this energy directly from her person, and even as he stopped briefly his tongue flicked out. She felt this too, and it was strange, something like this had never happened to her before this point. Eira did know however that power was flowing out of her person and that it felt amazing. "I really don't understand... you're taking energy from me now?" it was a question but it was almost rhetorical. "I don't know what this is, but are you alright?" she asked touching his face with her left hand gently. At the very least he was talking and not unconscious so she counted these as good things. But what she didn't know was how he managed to pull energy directly from her body in the same way that she did from his core while they copulated.

Even though Takumi hadn't been feeling tired at all for the duration of their time together this night, he felt interestingly rejuvenated by this absorption of energy. When asked if he felt alright, he seemed to have been made curious. As far as he knew, he'd never even lost consciousness, and had no reason to feel anything but amazing. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" he asked. Despite realizing the strangeness of the form he was now in when viewing his hand, he thought nothing was out of the ordinary. This sudden ability to absorb energy was simply a matter of Eira's power being applied in some other new way.

Eira stared at Takumi blankly with her hand against his face. The longer she did this the stranger she felt... she stared into eyes glowing a shade she'd never seen before but somehow found herself entranced by them. The crimson haired lass had asked this young man a question but by the time he'd gone to answer it she'd lost herself, moving closer to him, closing the gap between them and opening her arms to wrap herself around him. "Takumi, you scared me..." she mentioned close to his ear. "You were unconscious for a while and you changed forms, but I don't know what happened," she murmured. "I feel really, different when I look at you in this form... I can't really place it," she mentioned having no reference for the sort of attraction she felt to the lad's current form, she continued to hold him. Her eyes upon the mark on his neck because of her placement she saw its glowing shade changed, her fingers traced it. "This changed too..." she whispered against the side of his neck. She was relieved at his consciousness but had too many questions that needed answering. She didn't understand his form, his gaining of her abilities nor the magnificent color of his eyes. Strangely though none of that really mattered to her in the moment as her arms tightened around the lad just a bit. "But if you are alright then everything is fine..." she said her heart thumping in her chest, as her earlier panic finally ebbed.

Takumi's confusion was one thing, but apparently, Eira had been worried. She took hold of him and made note of the fact that he'd been unconscious for some time before taking this new form. She also admitted to feeling different when viewing him like this, but that was an aside that Takumi couldn't have understood anyway. "Ano... don't worry. I don't feel weird or anything. Just... different," he said, his form beginning to return to its normal state over the course of his speech. "I'm not tired, though. I feel like I should be. I just figured this was all something you did."

Takumi trying to convince Eira not to worry was thoughtful. She obviously would worry regardless, because she didn't know what caused the strangeness of this moment. Even so, she was content to know that the lad felt enough like himself to try and reassure her, even though he was apparently confused enough himself. His claims about his form were that he just felt different, and given this Eira herself managed to calm a bit more and relax her grip upon the lad. When he mentioned that he figured this was all just something she'd done, and that he didn't feel tired even though he felt like he should, she looked at him appreciating that his form was returning to normal. "You seem to be going back to normal now. I don't know why you're not tired. I know why I'm not tired. I've been taking energy from you the entire time, but given that you should be tired, that's how exchanges work... if you aren't because of something I did, it wasn't a conscious effort of mine..." she said with a sigh. There was obviously a conversation she needed to have sooner rather than later. Though she normally wouldn't have asked anything of her elder brother for a while longer than this... if there was one thing she wouldn't risk in the entire world it was Takumi. "I..." she started to say but something strange would happen next.

At the foot of their bed, the white haired maid showed up head bowed not directly making eye contact. "Eira-sama, Yasukawa-sama. I've finished breakfast, are you two on your way out... or would you rather me serve you here?" she asked. Her question made Eira's eyes widen at the assertion that breakfast was made. Last she'd checked it was late evening but not late enough for just a few hours to have meant waking time. "Breakfast? What time is it?" Eira asked seeming not to care much about the fact that she was still naked and very much in plain view. Aime looked up with devilish light in her eyes as if amused by this question. "It's 8:15... it's been 10 hours since Yasukawa-sama returned home," she mentioned as if this loss of time was the most normal thing in the world. "The fuck?! Ten hours?!" Eira's reaction was more in line with the kind of outrage one would expect from Izuna. Even so, she immediately calmed herself sighing. "Shit. It didn't feel like it was that long... Takumi, skip school today, rest up. You can decide if you want to leave the room and have breakfast or have it served here, but you're definitely having breakfast," she said these words coming out as an order because she was worried about his well being, and seeming to want the lad safe in this moment rather than out in the world when she wasn't sure how he was even managing to persist.

Both Eira and Takumi seemed equally confused as to why Takumi gained such a form, and why he hadn't become tired after a long session of intercourse in which Eira continuously drained him of energy. As she went on with her attempt at rationalization, the maid Aime appeared before their bed with an offer of breakfast. Ten hours had passed since Takumi's return. Takumi, while no less baffled than Eira, merely silently looked upon the white-haired Devil with widening eyes. Before he even thought to speak, Eira shared words with him in the form of a new order to skip school and have breakfast to rest up. Though this wasn't an order he was keen on disobeying, he looked at the crimson-haired woman quizzically. "Eh? I'm fine though, really. Besides, I'm not hungry at all. I actually feel pretty full, but there are a lot of things I'd rather do than go to school anyway."

Aime looked up at this pair and found their current disbelief to be strange. Of course, she was quite good at her job and felt that both of them were working towards a good set of goals personally. They were even shirking their responsibilities a bit which was beyond a good thing to do for the pair of them. She felt no need to interrupt their conversation. Strangely to Eira it seemed that Takumi wasn't too keen on taking her order to have breakfast but was apparently fine with skipping school as it were to do other things. He claimed he felt fine, full of energy and even quite full literally. Eira's eyes widened at this news because she also felt all of those things, but she was also used to ingesting energy instead of legitimate food at regular intervals. "That's... weird. Alright... if you aren't hungry I won't make you eat. And if you are sure you're alright..." she said turning to the lad she pressed her lips against his briefly. "It's fine if you just skip school~" she mused. There was something she needed to do though, so she stood... choosing to wrap herself in a large towel instead of getting properly dressed.

"Gomennasai Aime-san. I am not particularly hungry either... could you make tea though for the sitting room. I need to speak with Nii-sama," she said which made Aime nod her head with that same eerie light in her eyes though this time there was a little excitement there as well. "Hai, tea will be ready shortly in the main sitting room," she said bowing once more. "I took the liberty of attaching that bath you are so fond of to this bedroom... and I'll be around if you need me," she said disappearing from their immediate sight. But her words made Eira take note of the fact that there was now a door to the left of the giant bed which led to the bathroom they'd spent the evening occupying before they'd switched rooms. "Sugoi! That power of hers is useful when she's not the haunted house~" Eira mused taking a brief moment to explain herself to Takumi because she felt like she should at least a little. "I'm going to have a bath and summon my brother... I was a bit bratty when I last saw him but I need to ask him some questions..." she said as it was her only plan for the day, and she was planning to skip school as well.

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast