Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

"Hai hai," Takumi said as Eira encroached upon him, at which point they shared a brief and parting kiss. Before she left the room though, Aime brought attention to the relocated bathroom, which both Eira and Takumi viewed from where they were via the door that so suddenly appeared in the master bedroom. Takumi could agree that Aime's powers were interestingly useful for very conventional reasons. As Eira moved toward the bathroom, Takumi rose to do the same. "Wait up; I'll come too," he interrupted, intending to also bathe up after a rather eventful night.

Strangely, one Sirtreize Lucifer would appear within the estate a mere matter of minutes later. His instantaneous teleportation led him to the sitting room, where he intended to await Eira for his own reasons. Of course, he also expected Eira to be attending school this day, so he figured he'd have time to... socialize with Aime beforehand.

"Hai hai!~" mused Eira who seemed to be fine with the entirety of this situation. And she'd eventually find herself dressed in her normal black dress short though it was and because she didn't intend to leave the house she was also barefoot and sleeveless. Dressing in such a way made obvious the tribal fairy like symbol on her arm which was presently almost completely filled in and had a strange glow about it. The one constant of her attire was the immaculate engagement ring worn on her left ring finger, a sizable diamond set in the center with a smaller row of rubies around it and a smaller row of diamonds around that. With this she'd wander towards the main sitting room, getting ready to call her brother.

While the pair of youngsters had their bath, Aime prepared tea and walked into the sitting room to find Sirtreize already seated within. A bit of a grin came to this maid's face but she figured that this man was here because his sister had called him and was simply waiting. "Ohayou gouzaimasu, Papi~" chimed Aime as she gave the man a brief bow before standing back up.

Within the sitting room, Sirtreize was indeed met by Aime, who even brought tea along with her. He knew she had the means of determining his arrival, but he hadn't expected such a greeting. "Aime-chan, ohayou~! You didn't have to bring tea," he said, assuming it to be something she'd done just for the two of them. Either way, he was content to step toward Aime and raise a gentle hand to the base of her chin whilst gazing into her face, once more making use of his powers as an Incubus without really caring about doing so. "I appreciate the warm welcome, though. I never got to ask before, but you did arrange a room for us, right? You know how I hate to intrude."

Aime was indeed capable of knowing about Sirtreize's arrival within the home she was looking after. Perhaps then she wouldn't have bothered with tea if it had been just him showing up, but she'd had something else in mind entirely when she'd made it. "But... I..." Aime was a bit confused by this but was rather slowly catching up to the fact that Sirtreize hadn't showed up here at the request of Eira. Before she could open her mouth to voice this opinion though the Incubus before her reached for her face using his powers on her in a way she was quite familiar with. His question would receive an immediate answer from her. "I hadn't prepared one... I could rather easily though," she mentioned as her face kept moving forward. Like most women she could very easily throw herself at Sirtreize and he seemed to enjoy the attention. Meanwhile Eira came to stand in the doorway and watch this happening with a bemused expression. "Ahem..." she cleared her throat while leaning in the doorway. "What are you doing, Nii-sama? I haven't even called for you yet..."

Aime's eyes widened at the news that Eira hadn't yet called for this man. She realized he must have come here for his own reasons, and she'd rather easily gotten caught up in the moment. Strangely, if Eira and Takumi had managed to leave for school on time, then they wouldn't have even been here, and she likely would have found herself in some form of debauchery with Sirtreize without much fuss at all.

It became apparent to Sirtreize that Aime had not prepared a room for his visits at all, but true to what he already understood of her ability, doing so would require little to no time and effort from the woman. This was good news for Sirtreize, who was keen to take advantage right away. "Well then, what do you say we-" Suddenly, there was the clearing of a throat neither his nor Aime's. Eira had appeared, and immediately spoke up to claim Sirtreize's attention. "You're late for..." He paused to have a look at the younger Devil, taking note of her state of dress and coming to a quick conclusion. "You're skipping school? Why would you need to call me? I came to speak to you."

It seemed Eira had interrupted something, but her childhood told her by the look on her brother's face what he was up to and she didn't feel anything remotely akin to guilt for this action. In fact, one could call it pay back for his semi-constant meddling in her life. When she thought about it like that, she sort of enjoyed it in a way she couldn't rightly explain. Still he rather quickly came to an assumption about why she was in her own house at least, but his words didn't make much sense at all considering. "I am skipping school. Giving this teen life thing a proper try..." she said with a sideways glance, not mentioning her lack of sleep for very obvious reasons. "But that isn't really the point, if you were looking for me and thought I was at school and you wanted to talk to me... you'd be there. But you're here... in my house... with Ai-me-san~" she chimed as if she'd cracked some unknown case, and teased relentlessly. "I have questions I need you to answer for me... which is why I was looking for you. What do you have to say to me though?" that was the important question.

In all of these exchanges, Aime found herself needing to slip from Sirtreize's grasp. Her whole face a shade of red which was dangerously close to matching her eyes. Strange though it was, she seemed keen to escape the room. "I'll handle your request, Papi. And your tea is served, Eira-sama," she mumbled as she aimed to leave this place and leave the siblings to their obvious discussion. And while she was gone, she'd go about preparing a room in this place for Sirtreize to suit his needs in these moments.

"Teen life, huh..." Sirtreize repeated. He didn't care at all about Eira's desire to attend or skip school by her whims, but Eira seemed content to address the notion that he'd be at her school if he intended to meet with her while assuming she'd be there. Flippantly, Sirtreize waved a hand in the air over his own head and sighed. "Oh yes, the school full of humans who'd all try to swarm me and feed every drop of their life energy into me with a touch. I'll keep in mind next time that you have no issues with me accidentally devouring all those human 'peers' of yours. I just didn't realize you'd become such a savage over the years," he said. True enough, Sirtreize's contact with humans of the standard variety had been limited for many years due to the potential for such occurrences. Of course, that wasn't his full reason for showing up here, but he didn't care about admitting the rest either. "At any rate, my schedule is free. I figured I'd keep Aime-chan company while I waited for you to return, but since you're here now..."

As Aime escaped his grasp and took her leave, Sirtreize seated himself. Since they'd been interrupted, he had few - if any - words to share with the maid, though he did spare a moment to acknowledge her mention of his request. "Hai, hai. Arigatou na," he said casually. With that, he finally addressed Eira with the reason he showed himself this day. This time, he didn't seem to be much for beating around the bush, for whatever reason this happened to be the case. "Your first real Rating Game has been scheduled. If you accept, you and your members will face Roxanna Phenex. Her record has fallen into an absolute abyss over the past ten months. The Underworld is eager to see whether she could even defeat a member of the Rookies Four at this point, or if one of the rookies can manage a victory against a popular peerage in their first official match. We reached out to Lucaro first, but he said you would probably enjoy it more... and I hear Roxanna was very quick to accept the match when she heard you were the one most likely to face her."

"Uruse! I am not a savage. You act like you didn't show up at the school like a few months ago just to chat with me and whisk us off to the Underworld. You are also prone to form changes. I don't have those sorts of problems though so... do with your time off what you will, Nii-sama. Preferably not in my house..." Eira mentioned as she went to have a seat in a throne like chair, which she found to be equally as comfortable as the one she normally sat in, though not quite the same. It seemed though that her brother's time for small talk was well past over, he was content to actually tell her what he'd come to find her for, which was by far rather shocking news.

"Roxanna Phenex... huh?" she said this young woman's name and the look on her face was a tiny bit sinister. It was a look that held both bemusement and something akin to sheer desire to kill or destroy all mixed up into something that resembled a smirk while Eira sat with her hands clasped in her lap. "Yare yare, Lu-chan knows me too well," she mentioned. Eira was of the opinion that Lucaro could rather easily beat most people. There was also the point that she'd never actually managed to beat him so far in their practice runs based on the composition he had. Even so, Eira didn't much like the idea that Roxanna's record had fallen at all. After all, it wasn't as amusing to slay someone in front of everyone if they'd fallen off for some reason."I don't even have to ask why she'd take it if she got to fight me. Roxanna hates me, wants to possess Izuna, and probably thinks the win against Onoko was a fluke. Plus she probably feels like if she beats me you'll say hi~" chimed Eira who seemed mildly amused by this whole situation. "I will take that fight, I guess that means I'll have to go to school sometime later today..." Eira said calmly. There were also the matter that Eira specifically wanted to address but felt the need to make sure that this was cleared up completely before moving on to that. "Is there anything else I should know about this?"

"Yare yare," said Sirtreize, who went on to press his right hand against the side of his head, even leaning into said hand while sighing. "You mean that replica of your school? The one that couldn't have had a single human anywhere nearby at the time, since it doesn't exist in this world?" he asked, all in rhetoric. "You know... I sometimes believe your stubbornness completely stops you from thinking before you try to bite my head off. Whatever you say though, Eir," he finished, seeming to have become legitimately annoyed to some extent.

Moving on, Eira went about listing the reasons for Roxanna Phenex's desire to face her. It was clear before anything was even said that she was interested in the match, judging by her expression alone. Still, she gave audible confirmation. Following her request for further information, Sirtreize spat out the only pertinent thing he had in mind under the condition that Eira take part in the Rating Game. "Since you've accepted, there is one thing. I've been told this Roxanna would like to speak with you whenever you agree to participate. I never spoke to her myself, so I don't know why. Now, what is it you wanted?"

Eira's expression didn't change even as her brother explain the situation bringing up something that had completely slipped her mind. "Shit!" the curse that slipped out of Eira's mouth was something that happened only in response to moments where she was indeed wrong, forgetful, or caught by some other method. Perhaps she was a bit too stubborn for her own good, and perhaps she shouldn't always aim it at her elder brother. Honestly this was something she was trying to work on, but that was infinitely harder than she'd like to admit. 'I forgot I had planned to apologize...' Eira thought to herself, absently reaching up to rub her face. "Gomennasai, Nii-sama..." she said, meaning this and managing to look a bit like a chastised child, which was a face she didn't often have to give.

It seemed there was more to come than she'd like though as her brother mentioned that one of the things wanted from her was that she meet with Roxanna herself at some point before this particular match. Eira's eyes shifted, and she sighed. Sirtreize had already gone on to explain that he had no idea what the girl wanted from a meeting with her, but Eira hated such things. She specifically disliked being around this girl and her Peerage because of how she treated them. "Uh-huh... that's great," she managed sounding about as sarcastic as she could but not aiming that at this man and instead at the universe at large. But when the conversation came back around to what she'd wanted to speak with him about her eyes widened just a bit. "Oh. That. Well... see I have a kind of weird question," she prefaced her inquiry strangely but this was mostly because this was an awkward topic to broach no matter how she looked at it. That being said there was no one she could or would ask aside from her brother. "So, I marked Takumi and that's cool, but I uh... have feed off him a lot and he claimed he wasn't tired. And, he got a really strange transformation this morning... and I don't have any reference for that sort of thing... and I don't really know if it's okay. I understand he should feel tired at some point and I don't know why he doesn't or if I did something... and I'm really worried about it. Uh... do you know what I am talking about at all?" she asked her brother, managing to look more than a bit bashed, much like she imagined human children were with their older siblings upon discovering the normal side of what she was talking about.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast