Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

"Pfft!" was Izuna's immediate reply. "I'll never be too much of anything because of somebody else. It's not my style," he continued. Whatever the case, Izuna realized Eira's issue was one that he couldn't interfere with too much, lest he make the problem worse by forcing it. As such, he was content to let most of this work itself out, with only a minimal amount of guidance offered. "Maybe you're just not thinking about the right questions to ask? All questions aren't direct, y'know. Anyway... I'm gonna head back now. The stuff you guys had should have all been dropped off in the living space already, so have at that whenever. Ja ne!" he said, taking this moment to vanish before anything else would drag him further into this pair's ordeals.

"Hmph..." Eira made this noise as a direct response to the idea that her fox boy didn't think himself capable of being too influenced by anyone else. Whatever the case, it seemed that her quiet had brought about a bit of advice from the lad, and though it wasn't directly helpful she could almost see what he was getting at not asking direct questions and all. "Hai hai, ja ne... Izuna," she finally managed. It seemed that everything they'd had from their previous dwellings had been dropped off. After Izuna disappeared, she found herself wandering to the front of the house to have a look at her own stuff and move it about, but she didn't end up doing that. Instead she just looked at the collection of items and sighed. 'Wow, he bought a lot of cat stuff...' she mused. 'Maybe he actually really wants one. I want one, and taking care of something small could be fun for both of us....' she mused making a note to herself to ask Takumi about it the next time he woke up so she could have them a kitten brought by someone.

Soon after this thought she wandered back towards the room she'd laid Takumi in. She fully expected to find him unconscious and thus hadn't entered with any pretense other than helping him heal. In fact, she was so preoccupied by that thought that she'd crawled towards the bed her own clothing disappearing as she aimed to tuck herself in bed with him for a few moments. She didn't intend to sleep here with him, only to use the skin contact to heal any damage he'd sustained while in his dragon form. She wrapped an arm around him tucking herself into his body in the spooning position as she always did. 'Yare yare, I spend so much time like this with you. I feel like it's becoming habit,' she mused to herself. Whenever she felt the stop of energy flowing between them, she'd go to remove herself from this bed to take over her actual bedroom in the master suite.

By the time Eira appeared in his room, Takumi was deep into a state of unconsciousness. He felt nothing as she moved around and placed herself against him in bed, and all of the woman's intentions went off without a hitch. Of course, her leaving this room was not to the intentions of the house's design. As a creation of Szavelneas, the building itself had a certain level of sentience, and it could not tolerate anything that went against its purpose for too long. What Eira thought was the master bedroom was nothing more than another guest room, and now that the house had pinned its targets' energies, it could go through with its work. Any activated powers and abilities belonging to Eira and Takumi would cease working indefinitely in a matter of minutes. What's more, the moment both parties were asleep in different locations, they would be teleported to the 'true' master bedroom deep within the building. The pair would appear in the same heart-shaped bed lined in roses, in a room with no doors - only a single ventilation shaft large enough to crawl through on one's knees and elbows - and dim lighting with a red mist spread across the floor. Just the same, built-in magic would be applied to each person based on the house's idea of the other individual's preference. Because of this stipulation, Eira would be placed atop this bed and made to wear a black and red lacy, crotchless thong, along with matching bustier and thigh-high stockings with garters. Additionally, there would be a red pair of open-toe heels placed on her side of the bed. One final alteration to the couple came in the form of their placement, as Takumi had been placed on the outer side of the spooning position this time, leaving him pressed closely against Eira's backside with an arm draped over her midsection.

Strangely, Takumi would also find his own appearance changed a bit to suit the liking of Eira. Though admittedly there was much less involved with his general attire, the boy was changed from whatever standard under garbs her preferred to the silk boxer briefs that Eira herself would have preferred seeing on him. These had dark trim but were also exceedingly form fitting, as if they meant to show off all that he had but also leave a bit of it to the imagination. Beyond this part there was also the boy's own hair which was left to look quite messy and frame his eyes. Moreover this amount of clothing would show off the lad's muscular form. Though Eira had managed to fall asleep very comfortably in what she thought was a room for herself, this particular building had other ideas about that. She'd soon find herself teleported and dressed very differently than she'd been when she'd fallen asleep. Beyond that she also felt the warm heaviness of a body wrapped around her own and though this was ideal to the heiress, she knew she hadn't fallen asleep this way and thus would be eventually stirred into consciousness by it. Her eyes would open first and she'd look around this room, anything she had that seemed to be a good mood began to fall as she realized what a room like this had to be. 'Why am I here?' she wondered aloud, moreover the heavy feeling of an arm across her midsection made her turn her head, and upon seeing Takumi's face behind her, her own eyes immediately widened. 'SHIT!' it took everything in her person not to simply scream and flee but that was mostly because she had no trust for what was going on here. She had no idea how long she'd slept nor, when this shift in her own position and Takumi's had occurred, and if that wasn't enough she knew she hadn't fallen asleep wearing anything so there was that new sensation to take in. As if that wasn't enough she learned soon that the ceiling was lined in mirrors and caught sight of what she was actually wearing which made her eyes widen drastically. 'Don't panic. Don't scream. Stay calm... just change clothes...' she thought to herself trying to remain as calm as possible only to discover she couldn't alter her own clothing.

The alterations to Takumi's undergarments were completely unknown to him. The way he'd fallen asleep was not at all disturbed by this shift; there was only the addition of a person under his arm. The minor movements made by Eira also didn't seem to have any effect on him, though something else would over time... just not in any way immediately. The red mist lining this room was in fact an aphrodisiac designed by Szavelneas Beelzebub, and refined by Eira's own brother Sirtreize's knowledge of such functions. It was potent enough to even affect a Succubus form of Devil such as Eira, but to both people in this room, it would take quite some time to even start showing its effects properly.

'Shit!' the curses in the mind of one such as Eira only seemed to get worse as time progressed. The only saving grace of this situation is that Takumi seemed to still be sleeping, this gave her a bit of time to try and plot her way out of this room. But as she looked around, she noted that there was no obvious door and that the red mist coating the floor didn't seem to be dispersing at all. Coming to the conclusion that she couldn't simply change her clothes she tried one more thing. She opened up her hand in front of her aiming to create a ball of the Power of Destruction, but regardless of how much she concentrated nothing came of the exercise. After a few moments her arm fell back to the bed and she felt demoralized completely by the feeling of helplessness that this situation caused. Slowly she started trying to extract herself from Takumi's grip without waking the lad, lest she have an entirely different problem to deal with, but as she started to shift away she looked back at him. Though normally she would have gone out of her way to avoid seeing the lad in such a state with any more than the intention of helping him, her mind seemed to be changing just a little. She found herself staring at this lad with a light red tint coming to her face. 'Did he always have this many muscles?' she thought as she tried to pull herself away.

During Eira's attempt to shift away from him, Takumi began to stir. Before he reached a proper state of consciousness, reflex forced him to tighten his grip on whatever he was holding, keeping a grasp on her as a result. Only a few seconds passed then before a yawn escaped him. Then, his eyes opened. Takumi once again had his vision filled with crimson, but the blur clearing away made him realize what this was. "Ano..." he mumbled as he loosened his hold. As far as he was concerned, this must have been another effort to heal whatever damage had been done to him earlier. After all, Takumi hardly had any memory of actually falling asleep. "Did I black out? Suman. I think I'm fine now though."

Eira was suddenly met with the sensation of Takumi's tightening grip, which caused her eyes to widen in surprise. Even if it had only been a reflex she might have enjoyed it a bit too much. But in the same instance that it happened, soon enough this moment ended and it would be ended as this boy made his way into proper consciousness and spoke. Strangely he asked if he'd blacked out and apologized saying he felt better. Eira was quite glad to know he was feeling alright but that wasn't at all the greatest issue to be faced presently. "There really isn't a need to apologize. And yes, you probably blacked out but that was a while ago. I'm glad you're feeling better, Takumi~" she said pushing herself up into the seated position. She meant this of course, but as her eyes looked around the room she found them drawn to the lad's form again. "A bit of a problem though, I don't know how we got in this room. Nor do I know how to get out. I can't use my magic and I assume you can't either, and I didn't choose this outfit. So, I am going to assume this house is really fucking weird," she said not having a proper vocabulary to describe what she felt this house was actually like. She was likely filled with rage but she hadn't noticed yet the shifts in her own thoughts nor her behavior so right now she was only making the assumption that they'd been moved and nothing else was truly amiss. Moreover she didn't want to worry the lad with her, given what had happened the previous day when he'd freaked out.

The widening of Eira's eyes sparked confusion in the male. He hadn't even felt what he did, so the reason behind this was odd enough that he only considered it to be a reaction to his sudden waking. It seemed he had been out of commission for some time now, though that was far from the thing to be worried about in the moment. According to Eira, they were now in a room that wasn't her choice, and she was in an outfit that was also not decided by her. Only the mention of this combined with her movement to sit up did Takumi see anything but the woman's face, and in that exact moment, his eyes widened and his nose sprung a bloody leak. Surprisingly, there remained enough blood to fill his face as he looked upon the beyond-provocative form boasted by the Devil. He reached up to cover his nose and mouth while averting his gaze, only to have it return to her within mere moments. Takumi somehow still managed to keep up the conversation, albeit in a slightly different manner to the norm. "Uh... well... It looks nice. How are we supposed to develop the way they want if we can't use our powers though?" he asked, still believing the Satans' desire here was to have their powers grow.

Eira was soon confronted with a vision she'd seen a couple times before this one, of the physical reaction a lad like Takumi had to seeing her in a provocative light. Soon the lad was turning his face away and covering both a nosebleed and an intense reddening of his face. This made Eira look at him with one brow raised, she even managed to look more than a little surprised when he eventually turned back to face her. His commentary wasn't at all what she'd come to expect from the lad, and he simply commented that she looked nice and wondered how they were supposed to develop if they didn't want them using their powers. "Arigatou na~ You aren't bad to wake up to either..." she said having taken this moment to notice she was actually staring again she refocused her attention and apologized. "Gomen... I've been having a hard time holding those back lately," she commented managing to look a bit abashed. There was also the matter of what they were actually here to do and Eira realized that the lad still had yet to realize what the Satans actually wanted from them. "You're taking all of this pretty well... and I don't really want to lie to you or anything so I figure I might as well explain properly. The Satans don't really care so much if we grow individually, they kind of put us in here because they want us to make a baby..." she said rather quickly moving on to explain the thing which would be obvious if one looked around the room and realized how it was designed. "But like that's ridiculous right? So I have been trying to think of a way not to do that but still get out of here because I don't want to force something like that. Us getting stronger together was my plan, which I only thought of because of how you took the first statement I made about this whole thing. If we are strong enough they can't really oppose us and they'll go back to minding their own business... maybe," she said managing to seem completely unsure of that in this moment and a tad distracted, mostly because she had gone back to looking at Takumi with more directness than she'd managed before.

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast