Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

The response to his blurted compliment took Takumi by surprise. He wasn't at all sure why he said what he did, but it seemed to have been taken well enough. "A... Arigatou," he said, paying no mind to the apology which followed. He didn't seem at all bothered by these close quarters, least of all given the strange way he felt at the time. Regardless of how he responded at any given moment, he'd always found this particular Devil worth viewing, but now was a special case. Perhaps it was simply because of what she was wearing.

Finally, Takumi received the truth about them being trapped in this building. The Satans wished for them to conceive a child who bore their powers, not for them to gain their own individual strength. Once again, the shock would pile up for the young Red Dragon Emperor, as he expected nothing of the sort to be suggested by anyone besides Izuna... and yet, it somehow didn't seem like the worst idea he'd ever heard. Eira was apparently very against this though, and had been making a marked effort to get the two of them strong enough to make the Satans' idea obsolete. Takumi, having never let his gaze waver from the woman since returning it, scratched his head with curiosity on his countenance. "Ano... but... what do we do if we can't get strong enough?"

Much to Eira's own surprise, Takumi took the flirty compliment she'd offered in stride. This might have been one of the most surprisingly developments she'd come into contact with in quite a while, having not at all expected this lad to ever reach this level of acceptance of her as a person. But here they were, chatting away in their underwear, feeling strange and looking at each other in a very direct way. He'd even taken the information about what the Satans actually wanted from them pretty well, the curiosity on his countenance couldn't be ignored though as he questioned what they should do if they couldn't get stronger as individuals enough for them to be left alone. "I hadn't really entertained failure as an option..." she said thinking to clarify after giving it a bit of extra thought. Surprisingly this would become something closer to the kind of introspective thoughts she had when alone instead of being a simple answer to a question. "I realize it would be easier to go along with what they want. But I don't want to do something as extreme as having a kid, just because someone ordered me to nor do I want to force myself onto someone who isn't really interested. I don't want to give them the satisfaction of thinking they are right to enforce their will on everyone else," she said carefully. "But honestly, I am not really opposed to trying to make a baby with you. It's everything else that makes it annoying for me," she said, in a bit of conversation that was far less guarded than she usually was, where was all this coming from and why did she suddenly feel the need to be this open? What she hadn't noticed was the entire time she'd been speaking she'd been angling herself closer to Takumi only to end with her right hand against the side of his face by the time her sentence ended. She felt very strangely doing this right now and realized that she was being far too compliant. 'Why did I do that? Why did I say that?' she asked herself.

Eira may not have considered failure when thinking about her desired outcome, but it was something that entered Takumi's mind rather easily. The reason behind this was a strange one. He didn't exactly consider failure as something possible, as much as he considered what would come of it if it did become a possibility. Eira however, seemed to have no such thoughts, and it appeared that the reason was her interpretation of what Takumi himself wanted, or rather didn't want. The way he was feeling at this point, he nearly blurted out his first thought then and there. "But I..." Just then, Eira said something incredibly strange. She claimed her annoyance of the situation targeted everything except the idea of conceiving a child with the lad. This was surprisingly along the lines of what he intended to say. At the same time, her hand touched the side of his face, stilling his every attempt to move. "You... what?"

Eira's confession seemed to be taken a lot better than any one she'd managed previously and that was also strange. She'd questioned why she'd even bothered speaking these truths aloud, but with her hand on the side of this boy's face she couldn't bring herself to move away from him properly. Nor was she capable of doing anything but providing him the truth to the questions he posed. She couldn't know that he felt the same way about her that she felt about him, nor did she realize how much her actions hadn't really been obvious to him. And how many misunderstandings had occurred between them. "I said I'd make a baby with you... that I don't mind that if you don't," Eira repeated as she found herself leaning closer to the lad but stopping shy of his face. It was as if the last time she'd been this far away from him was replaying in her mind. "But I don't want all this outside interference, compromising something that could be simple and sweet... Are you okay with that, Takumi?" she almost whispered this question against the boy's face. At the present moment the desire to press her lips into his was almost undeniable and given she couldn't even use her powers she couldn't figure out what to blame this urge on. She wanted to make sure in this moment that he understood, she wasn't turning him down nor did she consider this task a burden she simply didn't want anyone influencing her interactions with him. She wanted to do what she wanted at her own pace and if it came to making babies between her and Takumi she'd do that too if he agreed to it.

He heard her correctly the first time. This sort of thing couldn't have been a mistake at all. Before, there was a great deal of confusion about this situation between Eira and himself, but this clause alone was clear as day. What's more, he once again found himself with the crimson-haired Devil in such close proximity to his face, with her hand still touching him. "I..." Even now, he wasn't entirely sure what to say. What could he say? His mind was too flooded for him to even think clearly, but there was one thing he noticed: the voice was gone. Eira made it known that she had no intention of letting outside interference influence whatever they happened to have going on between them, but even with that being the case, Takumi was elated. Every time he faced this situation thus far, that other version of him appeared in his mind to dissuade his efforts and make him question what he thought. Now though, the simple fact that no such voice existed let him push forward by bringing his right hand up to Eira's face and bringing their lips together briefly. Since he still didn't know what to say, this was all he could do to be sure... if not about how Eira felt, then at least that he could somehow portray what was in his mind. At the moment of separation, he began speaking into the woman's face, seeming surprisingly taken by the action he'd just committed. "I... agree. We should just find a way out of here."

Eira was soon given to yet another surprise. Takumi was normally very standoffish, choosing to back away from her in all but one instance. As such it wasn't very surprising to her that the lad didn't initially have a reply to what she'd said to him. She would have felt herself shrinking away from him, except that the lad's hand was soon on her face as well. Eira's crimson eyes widened just a bit in this moment and she seemed surprised by this action in and of itself, what followed was enough to garner a thump from the girl's heart as their lips touched by not her own doing. This was indeed something she'd been pondering before this moment though, and as such she could be nothing but pleased, in fact her entire body relaxed over the course of this kiss no matter how brief it was. Perhaps she understood the message conveyed by such an action when coming from Takumi. What was more was that he spoke into her face after they separated not aiming to put a ridiculous amount of space between them again. His words were ones she could agree with and when she opened her eyes her entire face had softened. "Hai," she said about the pair of them getting out of here. She double checked their surroundings visually but it was still just as she imagined it was. "Ano... there isn't a window, and there are no doors. As far as I can tell..." she started as her eyes travelled across the space. "That vent is the only visible place to go, but... this red mist is coming out of that and... I don't trust it or this house," she said. Even so there wasn't much to be done, she eventually swung her feet over the edge of the bed to begin approaching the mentioned vent and aimed to unfold her wings only to find that she couldn't. "Shit... no wings either... why?"

In the next moment, Eira was on the move. Takumi followed behind, finding himself immensely distracted by the view of Eira from the rear. 'There's so much skin. That curvature is...' His thoughts cut short when his ear picked up what Eira was saying. He looked to the vent, which did indeed seem like the only potential exit. Takumi wasn't sure why Eira would consider the mist untrustworthy, but he did suppose this entire building had forced them together and into such a state of undress. According to the heiress, they were also rendered incapable of using their Devil wings. Takumi made his own attempt to access any ability he could, but to no avail on all counts. Looking closer at the vent, he sighed. "If that's what they're trying to force... I don't think there's much choice. If we can't use our powers, we can't just break out."

Having determined that she couldn't use her wings, and having already tried to use any of her other abilities, she came to the conclusion that there was nothing to be done but entering this particular vent. She'd try and do this, even though she didn't trust the red mist, but it seemed that Takumi was content to try his own luck, and while he did this, she watched him, her eyes trailing over his flesh as she appraised him. 'He's got such a good build with such an unassuming face. And those boxers are so...' Takumi's voice disrupted her thoughts in this moment and she blinked away the sudden shift in her attention, bringing her eyes back to the lad's face. "So, you wanna lift me up there and I can take the cover off the vent so we can climb in?" she asked the lad. This seemed like the only real way to do this, and while she previously would have suggested only one of them go up, even in this altered state or maybe because of it, she didn't want to separate from him if she didn't have to.

If Takumi could have noticed where Eira's attention had fallen, he didn't. This was likely the case only because his own gaze had fallen to Eira's curvaceous figure with so little in the way of his view. 'The only things that are there... are more like accents,' he thought. Soon enough, the flustered lad was able to snap back to reality and take on the idea of hopefully finding an exit through the vent. It was a rational idea as far as he was concerned, and was realistically the only one they had. "Sure. I'll give you a... lift," he said, placing an awkward pause in the statement only because it had ended quite differently in his head. Frankly, he wasn't sure what he was thinking this entire time, but it was only intensifying as he stepped closer and closer to the vent. 'Climb on top of me...'

"Hop on. I'll be careful."

Eira didn't experience shame by virtue of who and what she was. Even so, she could almost feel as if Takumi's eyes were on her and she wasn't opposed to this in the least. Soon after this the boy's attention seemed to return to the task at hand, while Eira's own seemed to wander a bit, 'A lift huh?' she thought as her gaze subconsciously fell down the lad's body giving her a view of his manhood through those tight boxers which seemed to suit her taste so well. 'I could just brush against it a little right?' she didn't know where this thought came from but Takumi getting into position under the vent allowed her to remember it was their aim to escape this place and not fall into the trap it was designed to be. "Hai, arigatou gozaimasu..." she said as she stepped up. Her only idea was to shift her body until she was atop the lad's shoulders with her thighs around his head. Such a position would put her within arms reach of the vent and she'd begin trying to free it, but it would take much more dexterity than a single pull would manage. 'Hell, they really don't want me to get out of here...' she thought as she fiddled. 'Though... I don't really want to leave,' she mused inhaling the mist in a very direct way while near the vent's opening.

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast