Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

"Iia. It's the only way, right?" Takumi asked in rhetoric. He kept his stance strong as Eira approached him, and was dumbfounded by every single thing he saw as she climbed onto his shoulders. From below, Takumi did not receive any additional exposure to the mist, but he was already at a certain point by the time they began this effort. A simple attempt to keep Eira steady so she wouldn't fall off his shoulders brought Takumi's hands up to the thighs enveloping his head. What was strange about this was that his wrists were the things on top of her thighs, allowing his hands to take their grip on the interior next to either side of his face. 'Those underwear had an opening. If that crawlspace is big enough, then... I wonder if that would be alright.'

"Yeah, the only way..." she repeated. Keeping in mind that they were trying not to do what the Satans wanted was a primary concern of Eira's. She still couldn't place why but she was already feeling very strange as she tried to pull off this vent. This feeling of strangeness only seemed to increase as Takumi aimed to help keep her steady. In doing so she felt his wrists on her thighs and more over his hands clamped around them. Her eyes widened at this sensation and the smallest of sounds escaped her mouth. "Ah," was said aloud as her mind wandered to something else. 'I wonder if he'll move his hands more?' she questioned mentally, as she finally popped the vent off the hole it covered and threw it off into the distance of the room. "I got it, if I climb in first will you be able to get up?" she asked the question itself more suggestive than she meant. If she was answered affirmatively she pull herself into the opening and crawl forward on he elbows and knees placing her rear fairly high up in the air and revealing the whole of her undercarriage to the lad behind her given the opening of her clothing.

Though Takumi was only partially conscious of what he'd done, the utterance of Eira which came as a result was a very pleasant surprise for the young male. In fact, it could easily be called arousing to the point of Takumi's very loins tingling in the aftermath of it. 'Sugoi! I wonder if I can make that keep happening if I...' Another unfinished thought. Eira managed to free the vent cover, and brought up her ability to get inside, assuming he would be able to make it up himself if she did. With a grin and a flushed face the likes of a man in the early stages of intoxication, Takumi looked up. "Hai. I can get up whenever you're ready," he said, responding with a similar amount of suggestiveness to what Eira projected. As she made her way up into the vent, Takumi found himself transfixed and watching her body wiggle its way in. He crouched immediately, needing to leap up to make it inside. A single jump took him high enough to grab the bottom of the vent's opening and lunge his way in, but he was a bit too early... whether accidental or otherwise. As a result of this timing, he would be caught at a strange point of being unable to get his whole body inside... because his progress had been stopped the moment his face rammed into Eira's undercarriage. However either party would react to this, the only thing keeping Takumi as far into the vent as he was, was his arms hanging on to the edge keeping up his attempt to move forward despite being both blocked and smothered, still forcing his breathing.

Eira had been given her affirmation that the lad would be able to climb into this vent without assistance. The way it was mentioned though made a bit of a chuckle fall from her mouth, as it was outright just as suggestive as what she'd said before that moment but she obviously had no problem with it. "Ufufufu~" the sound left her mouth as her thoughts wandered as she began moving through the vent. 'I wonder if I can hold him to that?' she thought to herself, but before she could move any further forward, she was soon surprised beyond anything else she'd been. As she tried to wiggle her hips past the opening, Takumi soon jumped trying to make his way into the vent as well. But Eira hadn't managed to clear the space completely enough for him to get his body all the way inside. This would leave the lad's face buried in her undercarriage which caused her eyes to widen and a moan to fall from her mouth directly. "Aaaah~" the feeling of this lad's forced breathing against her exposed flesh brought an unknown flush to Eira's face as she appreciated the sensation more so than most others she'd felt recently. 'Sugoi! It's so warm~' she mused finding it in herself to move a bit further forward, but not before her hips reflexively moved backwards, as she tried to remember that someone was behind her and she needed to move. "Gomen... it's harder than I thought..." she murmured as she finally cleared the distanced necessary for the lad to properly enter the space.

'Ah... it even smells so great,' the thoughts of Takumi continued even as he literally smothered himself in the crimson-haired Devil's crotch. Her reaction did not escape him, nor did the sudden backwards movement of her hips which only made Takumi push forward even harder. Soon though, Eira moved forward enough to give him full access to the crawlspace. He panted while following, subconsciously licking his lips before any sort of response came from him. "Yeah," he agreed. Interestingly enough, Takumi had no issues getting fully into the vent the way Eira seemed to... but that wasn't at all what he was referring to in the heat of the moment. Little did Takumi know, the added labor to his breath was forcing him to inhale a much greater quantity of the red mist, which was already far denser than it had been in the room they so recently escaped. Worse yet, the vent shaft was long and just as sentient as the rest of the building. The farther into the darkness of the shaft they went, the more both of them would succumb to the effects of the drug. 'It's dark and tight here. Anything could happen...' Takumi thought while moving forward, ignorant to the fact that the vent behind them had shut itself off completely to seal them and the mist from being able to reenter the room.

Eira was left to experience a whole mess of sensations due to this lad's reactions to her own actions. She didn't disagree with any of them and in fact found herself panting as she tried to move forward having to catch her breath and deal with the ever so slight tingling sensation in her legs after she finally managed to clear Takumi's face. As she moved forward she inhaled more of this mist, and her thoughts began to deviate from her original intention. 'I wonder if I should stop again...' she thought but the darkness now came from both sides of them, and as she moved forward she'd been hoping to find another vent to push out, but at present there was no end in sight. 'This space is so small, he'd have to touch me if we needed to switch places...' she thought. Unbeknownst to her, every movement of her body forward came with a small moan or grunt she couldn't control and that she could barely feel. "Uh, I didn't expect it to be so long..." she mumbled about the vent. Her body felt hot and more than that she'd come to realize all of her thoughts were sexual. In doing this, there was something going on which she hadn't initially considered due to her own known immunity. 'Was I drugged? Is this what that feels like? It's pretty great~' she wondered as her breaths continued to be labored and her body began to burn. Her face was flush even as she aimed to keep pushing forward, there was only one way out and she intended to find it at the end of this tunnel.

'I wonder if she'll stop again,' Takumi thought at the same time Eira was wondering if she should. While every movement of Eira's resulted in some moan or grunt, every one of these occurrences provoked a similar response in Takumi. The only thing that could have made this worse - or perhaps better - would have been a bit more light to let him see what was right in front of him. Little did these two know, they were only on their way into another trap of the house. The tunnel they traversed was actually closed on both ends, and it was very slowly rotating. Gravity would eventually begin to pull the pair backwards until it developed into a chute meant to drop them in reverse order into a special room filled to the brim with the mist. What made this room special was not just the concentration of mist itself, but the amount of other things found within. The chute, when triggered, would aim to land the first person out - in this case Takumi - in some strange form of swinging harness, where the second person to fall would land atop the first. This was destined to be an odd occurrence triggered the moment they reached the would-be end of the tunnel, especially when considering the very physical response Takumi had to this aphrodisiac during their journey through the vent shaft.

It seemed there was no light to be found at the end of this tunnel. In fact there wasn't an obvious end to the tunnel until of course, Eira began to feel like she was falling back. And strangely there was nothing to stop her as Takumi fell first. Her initial instinct would have been to use her wings but instead she was left to land very directly onto Takumi after their switch in position, facing away from him with her legs spread fairly wide apart so that she was straddling his manhood and could feel it pressing against her undercarriage. "Gomen..." she said as she found herself rubbing against his manhood in this position as she tried to remove herself from atop him. "Aaaah~" she moaned. This might have been too much, she'd never felt anything like this before, but this room had an even higher concentration of the mist contributing to the idea she'd had. 'They really drugged us...' she thought, even so, she'd yet to be able to move past Takumi's manhood in their current position. Every time she tried a jolt of sensation simply caused her to moan and relax and in so doing she caused their harness to swing with the two of them in it.

Down the tunnel Takumi went, only to be ejected at its new end and land in a suspended harness. This wouldn't have been too strange a thing to deal with, but he knew what was coming next - he could even see it happening before him. Lo and behold, Eira emerged immediately afterward and landed in his lap, rather succinctly against his groin with her legs open wide enough for this to have almost become intercourse in a way. The extra inhale of mist Takumi had immediately before left him having no problems whatsoever with this. Even if he did take issue at all, there was no arguing with the way he felt as Eira tried to move around. Her doing so didn't seem to work out in actually removing her from him, though it did cause her to continuously rub against his manhood in a very stimulating manner, forcing its repeated pulsation against her exposed nether. The only thing that had been keeping this exchange any level of tame was the fact that Takumi had been wearing boxers, but the constant movement had now brought about the tip of his member erupting through them. All the while, Takumi could only inhale more of the mist drug due to his hastening breath.

Every time she moved her hips, Eira came one step closer to something immense. She knew she should stop but everything in her body told her to keep moving, even as she felt the pulsing of Takumi's manhood against her body. 'I... can't stop~' she mused as she tried to remember why she should. Hadn't she mentioned that she didn't want anyone interfering in what was going on between herself and Takumi? Hadn't she already realized exactly why all of this was set up this way? Hadn't she already done the work towards clearing up the misunderstandings between them? The answers to all of these questions was yes, even so, it wouldn't be until she moved against him one last time, when the tip of him had emerged from his boxers that she felt skin against the smooth wetness of her nether. The sudden shift in sensation sent her over the brink of a thing she'd been approaching for quite a while, and a first sensation for her. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH~" the moan left her mouth at the loudest it'd happened. Her body twitched and moisture leaked from her person as she reached a flourish in one blinding moment. As she did this her body seemed to erupt and lost all sensation causing her to gain the necessary freedom to get off of the swing she'd been attached to. "The fuck!? Is that what that feels like?!" she managed as she finally caught herself beneath the swing and her vision began clearing.

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast