Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Gremory Enterprise Estate

In the midst of all this movement, even feeling something unusual happen with his own undergarments, Takumi could only hold one thought in his mind. 'Don't stop,' was all there was. Takumi didn't have the same hangups as Eira at all. On his end, he'd always been seeking some sort of answers as to Eira's standpoint, with or without the drugging. Having any semblance of that answer to his desire here was a positive only amplified by the effects of the drug itself. Suddenly, the strange occurrence with his boxers became known as the bare skin of his member was moistened while rubbing itself against a smooth and foreign part of Eira's body. This seemed to be something rather intense for Eira while being the start of something else for Takumi. He felt a sudden burning need to go further. The way they were positioned now with both of their loins exposed to each other, he could easily insert himself right away. It was more than obvious that Eira was physically ready for such a thing, and her audible response to his emergence would lead Takumi to believe they were on the same mental wavelength as well. 'This is it, isn't it? I can...'

Not at all. Eira wasted no time before freeing herself of him and hanging onto the harness from below. Takumi was left above, reaching out at nothing for a moment before he registered Eira's open query. "... Huh?"

Eira's body had reached the pinnacle of sensation, but her body's immediate acclimation to the feeling had freed her from the position they'd assumed after falling. In this moment, she realized she'd spoken aloud and it still took her a moment to pull herself together. Now that she was on her feet she reached out for the lad to free him from the swing as well, while her eyes still managed to wander down his body and his exposed manhood. "I just experienced something very new... and my whole body went numb for a moment so I fell," she explained, her voice still wasn't steady and this place was still full of the gas which seemed to be affecting them so. "It was amazing~ Takumi do you want to keep going?" she asked her voice still came out almost a moan, her body still tingled and it was obvious that she could keep going, but she didn't know if they should. Technically speaking it would mean doing what the Satans wanted, but in this moment Eira didn't really care about that, if her body hadn't gone numb she couldn't have said they wouldn't be continuing already.

"... Sou ka." It was interesting that the apparent only reason Eira moved from her position was that her body went numb from what happened. This news started Takumi's train of thought anew, and as he accepted her help out of the harness, he both saw where her gaze traveled and had his own travel up and down her form. Now that he was standing, the rest of his manhood emerged from his boxers. He took the moment of contact that would have broken after Eira's helping hand and moved in closer, pressing their fores together in a tight enough embrace that his member would naturally slide between the woman's legs just below her naturally-hidden lips. He kissed her right away, and a few steps around during would position them in a way that left the harness at Eira's rear. It seemed Takumi fully intended to guide them this way until he could lean Eira against the harness in a similar way to how he'd been moments before.

It seemed that Takumi had no problem accepting her help out of the harness and beyond that he didn't seem too put off by the fact that she'd fallen off so to speak. In fact, he didn't allow the natural break between them and moved towards her closing the space between them in seconds. He'd also matched her gaze and form and the feeling of that alone was enough to bring a blush to her face, "Aaaaah~ Ta-ku-mi~" her voice came out as a moan as his member slid between her legs, though no penetration occurred it was the sort of sensation she enjoyed quite a bit. But she could say nothing else as the rest of her moans were fed directly into the Red Dragon Emperor's mouth. He even went on to switch their positions around which put her against the harness she could have fallen right into. She couldn't help but enjoy the situation and the control Takumi took it over. She could practically feel the next step with anticipation. And at present she couldn't remember why this was a bad idea, it was already so good, how could she really say no?

It seemed to be an easy enough task for Takumi to guide both of their movements and reach the end result of having Eira draped over the harness this time around. Everything managed to fall in line more than perfectly. Even the building itself got involved by magically moving the harness about to take Eira by the arms and legs, and spread her limbs for the absolute easiest access. Takumi was far too lost in the moment to even realize this was happening. Eira would be nearly brought to a horizontal position, yet just upright enough that their faces never separated. He eventually broke the kiss intentionally, but only to lower himself as both of his hands busied themselves fondling the female Devil's breasts. Suddenly, Takumi's mouth enveloped Eira's entire left areola, initiating a sucking motion as he pulled away to leave only the nipple between his lips for a moment. The follow-up to this was a few simple flicks of his tongue against it whilst his right hand traveled gently down her side, then slid toward her core until it was able to perform a single gliding movement down her crevice.

It seemed this building was indeed designed to help them along. Eira found her arms and legs spread quite a bit giving Takumi complete access to her body but she didn't seem to mind it at all. In fact, the crimson haired Succubus was experiencing several new things all together including the sensation of their broken kiss which led to Takumi's mouth finding her left breast in a manner which was entirely new. Her eyes widened at this action and a moan fell from her mouth which only continued as his actions progressed. She couldn't remember why she hadn't done this before but she was enjoying this far too much to stop now, and it didn't seem like she'd have to. Her mouth fell open and she found herself gently aiming to move against the hand found below her waist. 'Don't stop!' she thought enjoying all of these sensations more than she'd enjoyed anything in her life. It might have been the drugs, it might have just been her nature, it could also be something else entirely, regardless this attention was something she experienced with elation.

Eira moving against his hand left Takumi with a single natural response, that being the insertion of only his middle finger into her person. In it went while curling itself, and then, he removed it. He'd caught a semblance of something in the vent shaft earlier, and he thought to gain something else of it here and now. As such, Takumi brought his finger to his mouth and licked Eira's bodily fluids from it in one elongated stroke. "Haah~" was the sound which escaped him as he did so, the heat of his breath blending into the air around his dampened hand. Now that he had this experienced marked, Takumi brought his hand back down and took hold of his member, leaning closer to Eira once more. His tip would meet the very edge of her person and begin to push against it. Just as he began to feel Eira's opening stretch around him, he let his face rest in the area next to her left ear, and spoke with a whisper. "Oi... give me..." Just then, Takumi stopped everything he was doing. His movements, his speech, and even his breathing halted entirely. 'You can't do that! Neither of you are being yourselves; what if it's not real?' he heard within his mind. Just then, a single movement occurred in Takumi, in the form of a weak smile. 'There you are...'

Eira found herself in a very precarious position. Takumi's middle finger slipped into her nether and curled against her, sending a jolt of sensation up through her person which brought a sigh from her lips. Of course, this entire experience seemed to be exacerbated by the actions of Takumi himself, as he soon licked that finger letting out a noise which allowed Eira to believe he'd enjoyed what he tasted. What was more he was leaning into her with his member in hand, Eira's eyes opened wider than she thought possible as she waited for this painstaking moment. 'Here it comes!~' her mind was alight as this progressed. As Takumi sat right at her opening he began to speak to her and the sound of his voice so close to her ear made her moan her excitement. "Give... you..." she started to ask him what he wanted, but strangely he stopped. Her eyes widened and she reached an internal panic she didn't really understand. 'Why? Why did you stop?' she wanted to question directly. The weak smile on his face didn't match with all that had been felt in the moments before this, what was it all for, what was happening.

Time seemed to stop entirely for Takumi as he once again met himself within his subconscious. 'What do you mean when you say not ourselves? You're always here doing this, but... why?' he asked of his orange-eyed counterpart. 'I'm doing what you made me for. Didn't you never want to feel that way again? You might be right, I might go too far... but you go too far too! I won't stop you this time, but you'll only be right back to how you were before if you let this happen and it doesn't mean anything in the end!' This other Takumi seemed quite bothered by the potential of Eira, in this moment, not truly sharing Takumi's intentions. In a shining moment of clarity, Takumi himself came to a single conclusion. 'Shou...'

"...ki." His phrase finished outside of his mind. Finally, he understood the purpose he should have taken from his other self all this time. It was never for the sake of keeping anything away from him that the other Takumi did what he did. Instead, it was to make sure he never again knew the pain of loss for responding too much to only what he himself felt. There was only one thing he could bring himself to do after having this revelation. He never removed himself from the precipice of Eira's being, but he did withdraw his face to look her in the eye. "Give me an order. Tell me exactly what it is you want from me."

Eira was on the cusp of something amazing and she knew it. It would take nothing for the lad to push forward to end this... what was the word for this again. She'd tasted something so sweet she could hardly deny herself wanting it, but now that it was right on the cusp of being properly offered to her she felt the need to take. 'Why did you stop? Come on... I want...' if time had frozen for Takumi it'd also frozen in a very different way for Eira. The extra time gave her what her own mind wouldn't allow her to take after being so fresh with feeling. It gave her time to remember, time to think. By the time she opened her mouth to speak Takumi was looking her directly in her eyes and it was like he could see through her person. Her body demanded further satisfaction, but her mind, her soul, even her will demanded it be on her own terms. She demanded reciprocity and how could she be sure of that, if this was the situation they started from. When asked what it was she wanted from this man she found herself paused, her mouth opened. 'Fuck me!' but this thought was too much not one of her own. It was too different from who she was for her mouth to let it happen, for the first time or maybe like always she felt like she couldn't say this sentence. "I want what I've always wanted, but..." she paused in this moment remembering what was important to her. They'd been drugged and she had no intention of taking advantage of this as such. How had she become so weak-willed in such a moment as this? "Not like this... Get us out of here. That's an order!" she managed one which wasn't overtly sexual but she didn't trust herself not to say or do something crazy. Why was it like this? Why did they have to interfere? Why couldn't they let her find her own happiness? These were all questions which allowed the girl to begin to think, to push past the overwhelming emptiness her body currently felt. 'I'm... starving.'

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast