Though she'd tried to follow through on the order, Akito's kick was stopped again by this Devil she didn't know. There were tears in her eyes, but a look of appreciation on her face, even as his palm slammed into her abdomen. As she went flying backwards, she was put under another spell, but this one, was entirely different. As the girl went flying away her entire body felt numb and rush with heat, it was as if all the strain of fighting against her previous orders was translated into pure pleasure. "Uuuuuuuuaaaah~" left her open mouth as her body pulsed with relief and strangely freedom from her father's mind control.

Meanwhile the man referred to by Shaoling as 'uncle' was still pressed against the ground completely shocked by this happening. "Akito, get back up here and fight!" he yelled trying to order her, only to find that when she sat up, covering herself again, she didn't have to move by his order. "I'm free... Soifon, you actually found someone to free me?" she said looking to her cousin as she held a very poisonous stinger at her father's throat. "Hai, sorry it took so long, Aki..." she said, apparently what Shaoling had sold her soul for, was the freedom of her favorite cousin. All the while the rest of the elders seemed to be stirring even as this old man kept trying and yelling obscenities. "I can't believe you! All of you! I have done nothing but the best for you! So what if I wanted things! They were mine!" his greed an overwhelming cry for all of those who'd been afraid to see exactly the sort of cowardly beast he was. Shaoling for all of her part in this looked down at the man a sadistic grin coming to her face. "Nigeki..." she said as she pulled her hand back aiming to stab it first into this man's chest causing a large butterfly shaped crest to appear marking him in magic and causing him to scream out. "You can't let her kill me, you sow! You can't!" he tried. He looked to his daughter once more and pleaded "Akito, you can't let her kill me, I'm still..." Akito then said the first real thing she'd had on her mind since becoming a slave more than a decade ago. "You are dead to me! You always have been..." and these words were all Shaoling needed to hear. "Kessatsu." the secondary stab would inject within this man a magical poison which in combination with the first set seemed to begin dissolving him where he was. Shaoling stood after this and all remaining elders bowed to her, even in the fact of the screams of the dying man below her.