"Hai. It was..." mentioned Shiranui without any hesitation. Of course, as their playful banter continued, it seemed that Izuna had compliments to pay in addition to his mention of her age. Another chuckle escaped the white haired lass as she managed to look a tad bit sheepish. "Super-manly? I can't say I know anyone like that..." she mused, having a fairly good time herself. "Oh, you'll make me blush saying things like that. This is just my wolf form. The one I should be in most of the time..." she stated about the form she'd shown him now. Of course, Roxanna watched this conversation take place and wondered what was going on between this set of Queens that someone wasn't already eliminated. "Oi! I said kick his ass, not flirt! What the fuck is this?" Roxanna asked angrily from her perch midfield. 'That seems like something she'd do. I should have been able to have that fox! Why isn't he mine!? I want him!' she thought again and again seeming to get more and more worked up. Shiranui for her part didn't pay any attention to the words coming out of the face of the heiress Phenex she was too busy catching the true name of a certain fox Youkai. She saw the movements of his lips and her eyes widened at the news even as she sent her arm into his person and he managed to shift it quite a bit from the hit to the sternum it had started off as. "Sou ka... The last time I hit someone like that it crushed their chest instantly," she muttered to herself only to see the lad collect himself and disappear after using a set of runes. Six illusory versions of him appeared hurling fox fire balls at the lass without discrimination. Instead of moving herself block them, a large mirror appeared at her back and it looked a bit like a shield. It began to move around towards the fireballs knocking them immediately back towards their casters with impunity. "Yare yare... tricky aren't you?"

Meanwhile Eira was content to watch the ongoing battle and continue her conversation with Takumi. He went on to speak on the idea that she was doing too much to keep up appearances and had some idea that he could at least beat Roxanna. Eira smiled at this notion, such a thought about an enemy was a good one. But also a bit of a rookie interpretation of the differences between them. "Iie, I am not keeping up an appearance. Against the rest of her Peerage, we stand a pretty good chance. Just Izuna and I have taken out more powerful people between us... but Roxanna is problematic," she mentioned casually. She saw no harm in explaining what she knew, half of winning in games of chess such as these was about knowing your enemies strengths and weaknesses and strategizing around them. "Don't take that the wrong way, I have no doubt that you could knock her out. And I enjoy that you trust your instincts on such things..." she said with that devious smirk of her bloodlust leaking into her visage. "The problem is making sure she stays down. Phenex family is aptly named after all... and she has high-regenerative abilities, and in all honesty she is practically immortal. So it is almost impossible to make the Retiring System accept that someone from her family has taken enough damage to be counted out," she stated plainly. Of course, even knowing this wouldn't stop Eira from at least trying her physically but there was much more to the way a game like this needed to be played. "We could take out every other member on the field, but if Roxanna remains with an unbroken will, then we can't win. But... if we break her mind enough that she retires herself... we win." she explained the basics of her plan to the lad with her. "Thus the long game... which is much harder to play on this particular field," she mentioned as the area behind where she was standing disappeared causing her to take a few steps forward to head to the next mushroom.