"Huh? Are you dumb or something? Obviously he's somewhere not fighting," Starrk replied to his companion. While doing so, he watched his target be engulfed in his shot, though the girl emerged nearly unscathed soon afterwards. He sighed at this sight. "Yare yare. I hate fighting Bishops," he said while setting his gaze upon the water puddle under the contact point of his blast. "Well I hate fighting with a Bishop! Make a stronger shot next time!" Lilynette added, much to her partner's annoyance. As the glowing white circles formed beneath this pair, they were both alerted to something being formed against them. Though they couldn't tell what member of Eira's peerage had created such a thing, Lilynette managed to use her small figure to her advantage and hop out of the ring before it triggered its freezing effect. Starrk however, had been bothered enough by Lilynette's ramblings to be a bit slower on the uptake.

Two pillars of ice rose, and both Starrk and Lilynette seemed to be out of harm's way beside the ice, looking toward Miyuki while pinning her as the culprit. "Mendokuse. This one fights at range too. This is gonna be annoying." Starrk raised his gun and set Miyuki in his sights again when she landed. He and Lilynette were free of the ice, and now knew what to look out for. However... "Damnit Starrk! Pay attention!" the girl yelled, drawing his attention away from his would-be second shot. In avoiding Miyuki's attempt to freeze him, he had jumped back by leading with his upper body. His left leg was firmly atop the mushroom cap beneath him, but it seemed his right leg had been trapped within the ice pillar from foot to mid-shin. "Eh?" he muttered. Right away, Starrk began banging his gun against the ice, while Lilynette grew more visibly annoyed by the second. "Damn Bishops and their tricky magic..."

Meanwhile, Izuna set his gaze upon Fennexis. True enough, she made no further moves quite yet. Izuna was content to await such a thing, but he felt something was more and more strange about this battle as a whole without having a clue what it could have been. Either way, his attention remained on the Bishop he intended to take down. "Hmm. Well, if she tries to fix her own screw-ups... I'll be waiting. Know anything else about these guys being worth any salt? You've probably seen a lot more of their games than I have, since... you know... I haven't watched any of them."