Apparently, Kairos thought the thanks she gave Luxu were worthwhile simply because his efforts helped her in some way. He supposed he could agree with this, though part of him didn't enjoy being thanked so easily by one he was considering abandoning for their own well-being. It seemed Kairos also understood the bother of being alone without choice. She did, however, seem optimistic in her offer to keep him company until he located his apprentice. Sadly, Luxu was unsure if he would even have an apprentice until after most people he knew were no more. "That's probably not a good idea for you. If you become a part of too many events, things might not end well for you," he warned. As he did though, the portal Kairos opened to Daybreak Town closed. Kairos claimed he was stuck with her for now, and immediately initiated a bit of small-talk. Luxu sighed again. If anything, this girl was persistent about something... whatever that something happened to be at any given time. "I've had a lot of time to spend here. I haven't been doing any rewinding, but I did have a bit of extra time before you two showed up... since I had to join the two of you to come here in the first place. I don't know if this is my type of world, if I'm being honest. The trees are nice though, and I suppose that girl with the animals was alright. Weird choice of conversation topic, by the way."