It seemed that Master Luxu was at least capable of keeping up the sort of joking conversation that Kairos liked having, even going so far as to mention that she couldn't even joke about having his hair because he'd been growing it his whole life. The almost genuine shock of the moment made the young woman laugh just a little. "I mean, it will keep growing, it isn't like you need all of it~" she snapped backwards without so much as a casual thought. Of course, there was also the matter of his eyes and apparently he was willing to part with one of them which made the young woman click her tongue against her teeth. "Naw, that doesn't work. I'm a little greedy, I need the pair~" she stated plainly seeming to be serious just for a moment before her eyes went on to watch the carnage below. During this, and because of her questioning of the use of 'za' spell suffixes Master Luxu also mentioned that it was something like a milestone to achieve this level of spell. Noting that being able to do so would open up a world of possibilities. Kairos watched while a great number of Darksides began to disappear.

"Wow! Really?! Ya' know, I didn't really know anybody who was better at magic than me before, so I hadn't really considered it could go farther..." she mentioned, thinking it had been a good idea to pick at the man's brain a bit. It'd gotten her a lot of useful information. "I'm gonna do stuff with that... thanks~" she said offering her gratitude for the new information. At the mention that there was magic beyond even that, her eyes widened as she imagined the use of her favored kind of spell on an even more massive scale. She couldn't help but become giddy with laughter about it as an idea, even though she wasn't necessarily set upon the amount of destruction she could cause with such a skill set, she wasn't above having said power. Still she didn't seem too bothered by the fact that everything below them seemed to be disappearing in the tide of the magic they'd unleashed.