Kairos was soon informed about the nature of Master Invi and apparently a few of the other Masters. It was stated that he could have beaten something like the darkness she'd faced alone, if not for the other variables involved in the day. That was at least reassuring, because it would have been boring if the Masters weren't capable. Even so, it seemed that there was a certain flexibility required to deal with the massive problem produced by Luxu on Destiny Islands. "Dunno, guess we're about to find out, huh?" she asked most rhetorically.

As this battle went on the first of her maneuvers appeared to be successful in dealing with the smaller number of darkness as well as her initial assault upon the first of the Darksides. Though that came with a bit of chiding from her would-be mentor who went on to explain that such a creature would need more work applied to it than she'd managed initially. "Ah, well that's news. I've never used that on anything and had it not work, but fine..." she muttered, considering that against strong targets the natural ability of her Keyblade would need a bit more umpf. "Also you could hold back just a little. Fifty is a huge amount to overcome. I'm one girl, sir!" she claimed, only to throw her Keyblade directly as she jumped away from the face of the Darkside, this would send it ricocheting against said face in a circular motion, more than a dozen times, building the number of runes on its person until it was all but consumed. There was also the matter of the coming large-fist heartless aiming to punch her out of the air. "Reflega!" this created a spherical barrier around the girl where she'd have fists bashed against it and be bounced around a bit like a pinball between these large creatures. "Kukukuku!~" she laughed as she was all but tossed around like a rag doll within the safety of this barrier. "Hm, in addition to the ones you've probably already seen, I can also do water spells and wind spells," she said not making mention of the barrier she'd obviously already used. This would take her grand total up pretty high as she seemed to have a pretty decent balance of offensive and defensive spells. Though technically she was better versed in the use of supplementary and defensive spells. "Ah, I should say, I'm better at the ones which aren't innately offensive... that's important. I've known them way longer and use them more freely." she said. "Firaga!" she mentioned setting the barrier she was within on fire as she was bounced between several of these Darksides, aiming to cause them even more damage as she tried to think up a proper strategy for dealing with them.