Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Destiny Islands

Kairos finished stretching and yawned once more, she seemed to be kind of awake. That being said she also really wanted to flop back down into this bed and sleep for a couple more hours. But there were the words of Master Luxu, mentioning that it wasn't very bothersome at all and wishing her a good morning. His quip about being a body pillow though, required an immediate comeback. Though the girl apparently wasn't very awake, her comedic timing could never be questioned. "RAAAISE?! You're a bit too firm to be a proper body pillow. Points for warmth and amiability though. You shouldn't consider it part of your job though, I'm the one with a job. You should consider it a privilege, a perk even." she joked as she managed to bring herself back into a proper humor and wake up enough to feel like she wasn't going to be a walking corpse for hours on end.

"Oh, is that it!?" Luxu said quickly in response, beginning his faux outrage at the idea that he'd failed his task of being a true pillow. "You think you can just have a pillow that's soft and self-heating? No! I guess you'll just have to settle for a normal soft pillow that's always cold on the other side from now on, then. I quit!" he continued with the add of a waving finger in front of Kairos' face. With that, he launched himself off the bed and landed firmly on his feet beside it, taking a moment to stretch as well until he felt fit enough to call upon his Keyblade. "It's a new day with a lot of potential. Are you ready to go back to your normal life, or are you tagging along?"

If Kairos' comedic timing was perfect, Luxu was the perfect match for the kind of joking she liked to do. His comeback this time was fake outrage which she took with a chuckle even as a finger was wagged in her face as it was claimed she'd have to settle for a regular pillow from now on. "You can't quit, you're fired!" the girl spat back with an equal amount of fake outrage. Only to burst into laughter, "Though I do believe firmly in second chances... we'll just have to soften you up a bit~" she said as if giving serious consideration to how to make the lad into a more proper pillow. Beyond their early morning joke though, there was the matter of this new day. And soon enough the lad was holding his own weapon within his hand but only after a stretch and mentioning that it was a new day. The new possibilities of this day included an offer extended to Kairos to go back to her regular life for now, or to instead spend another day in Master Luxu's company. The raven-haired girl tossed around her pigtails straightening them while giving thought to this offer, but she soon came with a reply as she stood with her hands on her hips. "Oh? You think you can get rid of me, after a single failed attempt at being a pillow. No... that simply won't do..." she mused before performing a single flip which landed her on her hands which she used to walk over to the lad. "It's only right that you're stuck with me for today too!~" she stated making her intention to stay obvious as she righted herself at his side seeming to feel enough like herself this morning to continue on.

"Good luck with that!" was all Luxu had to say in response to the idea of being softened. His Keyblade spun in his hand while he awaited the answer of Kairos to whether they would remain together or separate for the day. After a very strange method of approach, the girl made her wishes known. This pair would remain in one another's company for this second consecutive day, resulting in an easy decision by Luxu for what their agenda would start with. He stopped the twirling of his Keyblade and pointed it forward, opening a return portal to their homeland of Daybreak Town. "In that case, it's time you were filled in on what you've been missing. Your Union has a lot of new members. After you~"

It soon became apparent that the lad with her had no intention of softening up, but Kairos supposed she had plenty of time to figure that out as well. "Yep. Leave it to me!~" she sang seemingly happy to have been presented with such a task. On to the matter of what they would be doing today, apparently it was fine that she chose to keep up her activities with him, and as they were apparently headed back to Daybreak Town to check up on the union she was part of, Kairos had a slight change to make. She summoned her Keyblade to her hand and switched its Keychain so that it was no longer that of the End of a Heart, but instead it gained a star shaped Keychain with a lock upon it flaming orange in color which changed the shape of her Keyblade back to that of the Eternal Flame. After this was done she banished it and walked forward with her hands on her hip. "Eh, I suppose it's fine. At least Master Invi didn't stick me with a babysitting..." she commented as she stepped through the portal back to town without a thought in the world.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112