Kairos got to watch as Luxu apparently took some of her words in stride. Beyond this, there was a strange occurance in her own mind, when she heard the words 'Don't think. Feel so good.' come from the mouth of the master. Her eyes widened and at this very moment, she felt like she'd heard him say it before. "Huh?" she muttered as the sound of his voice hit her ears, and even the tone and cadence of it seemed familiar. It was almost like his lips, were the ones she'd heard it from in the first place. She got to feel something akin to nostalgia and deja vu. The likes of which she hadn't experienced since their very first set of meetings. Even so, his snappy comeback and lifted mood were enough for the lass to shake off the residual, and simply be happy in the moment that everything had turned out alright. "That's the spirit, Moogles are pretty cute too. It'd be great for business~" she said in keeping with her current thoughts. Apparently he had no fix for a curious mind, and his own to deal with, claiming that the information he had to offer was locked behind a door and waiting for whoever wanted it. "A door huh? That's really conventional, but I carry around a giant key, so I might just sate my own curiosity one day~" she mused. Still their approach of the island seemed simultaneously near and far, and she didn't really care how long it took because, even in these moments she was just enjoying this lad's company. She wondered again why this was the case, but decided that thinking about it would be useless.