It seemed his reaction was taken with a great deal of surprise. He'd been just as shocked when she spoke her intentions initially, and to see such a reaction on Kimiko's face after his confirmation was given, was... odd. It was still, however, a rather attractive expression on the raven-haired girl's face, and it seemed the embarrassment was there to stay. She may have intended for it to appear as an expression of smugness, but that certainly wasn't happening. Of course, she would be receiving a smug expression in response to her attempt, as Yugi knew he'd managed to produce another favorable reaction this day. "I wouldn't say all that if I planned on backing out. You said you could show me your world or something like that, right? The one inside your head counts... I think~" he quipped. He truly had no intention of stepping down, even if Kimiko chose to go above and beyond the current agreement. He was, after all, just a horny teen at the end of the day.

Neither party would be without a spurt of happiness as they reached their agreement. Yugi was less apt to voice his own satisfaction, but his lips were upturned by the time they were met by Kimiko's. There was a medley of sensation occurring as a result of this oddly soft approach, between the carnal arousal brought about by their hips' movements, and the innocent intimacy passing betwixt their lips. It was almost as if one action flavored the other for a spell, at least in Yugi's eyes. The grinding motions somehow made the kiss seem more desirous, while the kiss made the grinding feel more... pure, more lighthearted even. Could he complain? Not at all, but Kimiko's earlier mention of lingerie had him curious... so of course, he was going to continue lifting her shirt with the intention of seeing for himself rather soon.