Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Shibuya

He would have a lot to enjoy. That much was obvious, as it was so incredibly clear that Kimiko hadn't sent everything she had to offer. Would it be greedy of him to make demands? Well, it would certainly be reasonable as remuneration for the greed she exuded, so it had to be alright. Either way, there would be nothing keeping him from his current urges. "You've got more than these three then, huh?" he asked confidently, picking up his phone and waving it about. If Kimiko participated in these challenges, she wouldn't have done so openly. No, that was too much unwanted attention. Even so, it was likely she had the evidence in secure storage, perhaps on her own device that was secured by a hacker? "Fork it over." Plain and simple, he wanted what she had. She wouldn't be allowed to hold something back from him, only to offer something old later. No, he'd take everything fresh.

For any chance that Kimiko would take to say no, he was ready in a roundabout way. With his phone in one hand, he reached out with the other to slip beneath those lace undergarments and reach directly into her undercarriage. Surprise surprise, what he found was far moister than it should have been with the lack of activity taking place here. Yugi even quirked a brow as his fore and middle fingers slipped between folds with supreme ease. "Eh? Feels like you let go of the limiter on the dam, too. You might wanna get checked out~" he joked.

Yugi was clever and both of them were enjoying their current line of conversation. Of course he had to realize the girl hadn't sent him literally everything she owned already. That would have been too much at any one point in time. She was the type to use her work to inspire a certain immediate response. Right at the moment, she feigning ignorance with a wide eyed expression. "Well it isn't like I have a single collection of anything that is lacking in quality~" she said coyly. Of course, he wasn't going to go for that. He wanted her to fork over all she'd done already. Really? That was a bit excessive. Was it weird she kind of liked it. Making a demand like that was tantamount to a declaration of intent and interest and always a further confirmation of his actual feelings. "That's pretty demanding isn't it? I..." she'd been prepared to be very cheeky about giving up her collection.

In fact, Kimiko wasn't really the type to turn over anything. But there was something she didn't expect, the feeling of this lad's fingers sliding between her folds. A whole sentence was stopped well before it started. And it was replaced by a moan instead. "Mmm~" It was quite true that the lad found her undercarriage to be in quite the pre-soaked state, but that wasn't her fault at all. "Well, I'm blaming you for that... I didn't get like this on my─ oooh~" She couldn't finish another sentence because of her body's current state. Would she give into his demands? Yes... yes she would. Her hand opened, returning her phone to her hand from the pocket of her skirt which she hadn't bothered putting back on just yet. Which she'd proceed to unlock with the use of her right hand index finger. Strangely, it wouldn't immediately unlock and would demand a second factor of authentication. "Ugh, why does this only happen when I am trying to do something fast..." she asked the universe at large. Kimiko's phone unlock screen finally cleared showing a candid picture of the lad before her sleeping. No matter. A few more steps into authentication later and she was sending him a series of pictures directly to his phone through their existing text message conversation. Every challenge based picture and video she'd taken of herself would stream directly to the lad before her while she rocked her hips against his moving fingers.

Kimiko was going to try avoiding this, or rather... at the very least, he expected her to be contrary just for the sake of it. None of that. She was trying to say something, but it seemed his application of fingers to her sex was perfectly timed. Excellent, he thought. Few things were more satisfying than causing this girl's sentence to cut short. To think, that even managed to happen twice─ once while commenting on the moisture between her legs. At this point, it would be criminal to avoid sorting the lass out. Yugi felt as if his fingers could prune in a matter of moments, so of course... the best idea was to slide them both inside. "On your─?" he teased.

While Yugi busied his fingers, Kimiko went about unlocking her phone through a long and arduous process. He knew of the pain she was going through; those additional layers of authentication never showed up at acceptable times. Yugi himself had the same issue with fingerprint scanners many, many times. Eventually, Kimiko made it through to... a picture of him? How strange, yet flattering. That wasn't the important part of this, though. The matter of importance was the files soon being sent directly to Yugi's own device. He thought to be a bit devious while she was sending image after image, video after video. Each file appearing on his phone was a sign for Yugi to jerk his fingers against the forward wall of Kimiko's interior. He wondered how easily he could interrupt the cycle while it was ongoing, or perhaps if he could influence the rate of sending. "I thought we were going straight to your place. . ." he said casually, as well as a bit randomly under current circumstances.

Contrary. Kimiko was a bit contrary by her own nature, but a bit of teasing never hurt anyone. She would have gone without giving up her own stash, but she was giving it to Yugi so it wasn't like she'd actually say no. Ah, but she'd had a minor hiccup in trying to speak, and it had resulted in the teasing nature of Yugi rearing its head once more. "On my own... it's your fault," she said succinctly, only managing the minor hiccup over the word 'own' as it came out as a moan instead of normally. Though this was due to the lad sliding two fingers into her core as he teased. None of this was her fault. She was just now, ending up in a terrible situation, and it was great.

With her phone open there was no additional commentary added. If he saw the picture of himself, he hadn't a thing to say about it. That was good, she had no intention of giving it up, nor of stopping taking random candid pictures of him. She liked looking at him after all. Of course soon after this she was left to answer a question while having he insides rubbed against in the strangest manner. There was seemingly a correlation between the sent images and the lad's finger movements. That would require a bit of testing to figure out, so she wouldn't stop sending them at their current ratio. But now there was a question on the table. They were supposed to be going to her house? True enough, but... why waste a present opportunity. "Ummmph, well... we are, but we are also already like this. Can't exactly walk around horny can we?" she said as if this was a perfectly logical way to think about things. "So, instead we take care of this because I can't really let you stop right now. And then, we go, with clear minds and goals!~" she exclaimed as she felt her knees weaken causing a a pause in the images she was sending for a few seconds of recovery time.

Those two teens always found themselves in the most precarious situations. This time at least, it was entirely of their own making. Was it Yugi's fault? If one were to ask him, the definite answer would be an absolute no. This was all Kimiko's fault, and he would take that belief to whatever sexual grave she dragged him to─ with a smile, even. "As if. I didn't even do anything for you to become like this. I'm nice though, so I'll take responsibility even if I'm not taking any of that blame," he stated. With that, he would continue his fingers' movements in tandem with the load of new media. Yugi was also keeping an eye on his phone to see every single download as it came.

Kimiko was right. They were already like this, and there was no point running from the situation. What harm was there in adding one additional session of debauchery to their long, long day? Yugi gave it consideration, and thought delving into the ongoing scenario full-force didn't have to affect any plans for later in the night. Besides, according to Kimiko, she wasn't going to be letting him stop what he was doing. That was good; he didn't plan on stopping until a certain goal was reached anyway. Actually... he had an idea. "You mean we go with clear minds and goals... until the next time you decide to bend over, or switch the cross of your legs, or anything like that. Anyway, you know what's genius? Sixty-nine!" he proclaimed.

Kimiko would lay all the blame for this situation at Yugi's feet and wouldn't bat an eye about it. Apparently he wasn't taking the blame. He would however bear the responsibility. That wicked grin on her face, grew wider by the second. "You did something, just because I'm not sure what it is, doesn't mean you're blameless here..." she paused again for a moan. And she would continue uploading images to him, she was almost done at this point, not that it mattered very much. "Still, if you're taking responsibility we're about halfway there, right? I guess I can skip the semantics~" she claimed as if she was being magnanimous in the moment.

None of that really mattered, they were moving on to better things. No that was wrong, they were expanding upon the current moment as they both seemed to agree that another deviation into debauchery would likely cost them nothing. What was more, Yugi seemed to agree... aside from taking a jab at Kimiko's ability to entice the lad from any random train of thought. She'd address that part secondarily, but apparently there was excitement about a certain thing. "Sixty-nine?! Nice." Yes, it would always come back to a meme if they could do nothing else. That particular activity would address both of their current needs, count as something new to do and let them address their issues simultaneously. "And, also yeah. But there are a lot of hours in the day, might as well have a lot of fun right?" she said as if this was logical. "So, top, bottom or side?" she questioned the preference while rocking her hips against his fingers and sending the last of the images she had saved up.

"H'oh? If you want something to blame me for that bad, then just give it a few minutes. I'll give you a few things you can put on me," Yugi said cheekily. Given the day's experience thus far, the lad's confidence was at an all-time high. He'd give multiple reasons to blame him, and it would all start very soon. Skipping the semantics as a decision made by Kimiko was the first major step. On from the blame-throwing and into... well, a bit more debauchery. Yugi's number reference received precisely the meme he would have given in response. This, however, was also acceptance of an offer.

There weren't enough hours in the day for what they really got into. Luckily, there were endless days and nights, and infinite fun to be had regardless. "Then let's have a lot of fun," he said. Strangely, one thing went beyond his expectancies. Top, bottom, or side? He never even considered those as options, and in fact, only the first choice registered in his mind initially. To say the least, he was a bit dumbfounded by the choice coming out of nowhere. "Uh─ alright. So, full disclosure... I was having a really vanilla thought before you asked that. Got a preference?"

Oh, he'd take the blame for something else in the near future? That cheeky smirk was something which set Kimiko's heart to beating just a bit faster. "Uh-huh... I find that statement exciting," she confirmed. If there was to be blame passed, she would have a good time making sure the lad received all the blame he could ever want. Before that though a shared joke and the general acceptance of his idea.

According to the lad, he would confirm having the sort of fun that they sought. Strangely enough though, Yugi himself hadn't considered the possibilities of the aforementioned position that they wished to try. That look of shock was something else Kimiko lived for. "Ara ara, you definitely look like you hadn't considered it," she said with a cheeky smirk. Of course, there was the matter of the question being deflected in her direction and she was asked if she had a preference. She stared at him for a couple of seconds thinking about it. There was a way she wished to do this after a bit of thought. She remembered that she'd once been standing above this lad's head and fought against the urge to drop herself on top his face. Now she had no such inclination, so she'd make sure she took advantage of this situation. "Hm, I want to sit on your face~" she stated with a bit of cheek. Maybe she should have voiced that differently, but Yugi seemed to like when she said things like that. Of course, there was the actual fact that being on top in such a situation left her own control a bit more which she figured she would enjoy. After all, she wasn't a bottom in the most literal of senses, not completely anyway.

"I bet you do~" Yugi responded. She was excited by the statement alone, and if Yugi had anything to do with it, the time encroaching upon them would be even more exciting. How he would actually manage that, he didn't know. Alas, he had reason to believe the ability was within him. That was all that mattered.

Yugi had to get his mind in order. To think, he was the one failing to realize how far they could take a single position. He almost took pride in his degeneracy, yet he was failing in this very moment. Ah, but Kimiko wasn't. She gave it a bit of consideration, and eventually decided a preference from her own perspective. He could see it in her face─ that moment of realization, in which she experienced an urge. Yugi became a bit excited then. Which would she choose? What urges would he be meeting precisely? Well, Kimiko wasn't going to leave him wondering. She voiced her thoughts very blatantly, in a way that was utmost arousing. "You want to─" A hiccup occurred within what would have been Yugi repeating her words. If his intentions were unclear, perhaps she would be able to tell through the mighty pulse of his shaft. Or, maybe the grin which followed would function as the tell.

"The fuck are you waiting for then? If it fits, it sits. Take your damn chair!" he demanded, even sliding his fingers out of her womanhood in preparation. Ah, but he may as well prepare for something else, right? He'd seen something in a manga once. Yugi wondered if it was something he could pull off properly, so he tried it. What was it? Simply, it was the application of his tongue to those moistened fingers so recently removed from Kimiko's loins. In doing so, he had more to say as well. "You can't just go leaving me with a snack, after all~"

Kimiko liked that he understood how excited this scenario was making her. If she stopped to think about it, they'd always been leaning towards this sort of thing. Right at the moment, it just happened that they were on the same wavelength and would easily spend time delving into debauchery with him. Actually this whole thing was rather entertaining and beyond that came the newest expression of Yugi's surprise.

She'd mentioned what she wanted from him and he'd been obviously dumbfounded. He had a hiccup, in his speech but his manhood was clear in his intentions. A wicked little smile spread across her face, as it pulsed within her hand. She supposed a change of position was incoming so she placed her phone down having sent everything she intended to. At the same time a rather excited utterance came from Yugi. If it fits, it sits. He claimed. While also stating that she should take her chair. She wasn't sure how he would react to such a request but hearing it was exciting. He even slipped his hands from within her folds and licked those moistened fingers dry. Her eyes were on him in this moment and she blinked a couple of times. Had she ever seen anything so appealing? Probably not, actually... that was the single most arousing moment she'd have from a visual alone. "That's hot," she said initially. Now she was slipping off those panties she'd only just donned a few seconds before. "Well, who am I to deny a man a meal, come on then..." she mused directing him into the laying position so she could subsequently straddle him and lower her now uncovered crotch directly into his face. All the while she was lining herself up to begin devouring the meal before her. How nice.

Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast