"I'm sure you would be. It goes both ways, after all. Every guy knows exactly what he'd do the moment he randomly turned into a girl. We gotta know!" Yugi announced, knowing self-exploration would be higher on the list than anything else could ever be. What did things feel like on the other side? That had to be the eighth wonder of degeneracy. Moving on though, there was a curious mention of Kimiko going through the aforementioned magical transformation only if he went through it as well. That was... fair, but strange. "Pretty sure pegging is on that 'no' list too, actually. Though I guess..." The lad paused, taking several moments to give some consideration. "Yeah, I guess if I were a girl, you'd probably be a guy I went for. This is the sort of thing guys talk about, like... 'would you let your guy friends get a piece if you turned into a girl' and shit. Weird having it in this direction─"

Random references to memes and other such things were aplenty with these two. One could be slipped into conversation by one and picked up on by the other with nary a missed beat, and things could progress smoothly thereafter with a laugh and continuation of the ongoing topic. Now was such a time, as Yugi chuckled all the way through to his next rebuttal. "It's not that you did anything weird in Dwargon. It's just..." He paused once more. Thinking back, the initial strangeness regarding Ashikaga Kimiko had been a matter of his own generalization. The girl remained an oddity among her social group, even without giving consideration to her position, but Yugi wasn't normally one to judge without reason to do so. Upon having the late realization of who the one called Miki really was, he'd let himself jump to conclusions for a bit. Luckily, that all passed. "It's nothing. I'm glad we met," was all he said in the end.

He hadn't done anything dumb. That was good, as he was occasionally prone to dumb impulsions. Kimiko wished to have him attend school simply so they could remain in each other's company. Of course, this also included all the debauchery two perverts like them would get up to, and Kimiko didn't refrain from bringing that up at all. Yugi nearly moved past that mention, only to be silenced by his own thoughts before speaking about something else. "Wait... did you really just try to bait me into school with sex? How's that fair?"