Apparently, Kimiko had reason to be wary of those who took extreme values from dining experiences. While Yugi was apt enough as a cook, he didn't much care for any extremes on that side of things. Still, it was strange to hear her say such words out of essentially nowhere. "Huh. Well, I like cooking and shit, but I don't know what you mean about weird natures. As long as it's fit to go in my face, I don't really care," the lad said. "Michelin chefs would disagree," Satoru chimed in, not even meaning to do so initially. Oh well; these things slipped out of his mouth instead of staying in his brain sometimes. "Whoops! Ignore me~" he said afterwards.

The time had come for Kimiko to have the first of multiple McDonald's-related experiences this day. Even if she'd experienced cola before, there was a massive difference between any taken from a can or bottle, and that of the fountain found in fast food restaurants. Yugi held his straw between his lips and teeth, sipping casually while Kimiko tried her beverage as well. Much to his expectation, she was quite taken aback. Why did bubbles burn, she asked. Ah... so she was the type limited to ciders and other such things. Yugi snorted, laughing through his nose just briefly. "Fountain drink. McDonald's probably has the strongest ones on the market," he said, bringing about another sudden interjection from Satoru. "Stay away from the Sprite, if that's got some kick to you," the man commented, interestingly enough while drinking the aforementioned beverage from his own cup.