Of course, the girl didn't have a clue what 'baggie rights' were. Yugi should have considered as much, but he was too caught up in the moment to think about it. A forefinger was raised to accentuate his point during explanation. "When your order is bagged, some fries always fall into the bottom of the bag. Usually, the first one to finish eating their fries gets the privilege of snagging those extras, which are called baggies. That is, unless somebody calls baggie rights early... or unless someone has a valid reason to overthrow the call─" he said, just slightly disappointed over losing his rights. Maybe he could sue someone? Whatever the case, he agreed to the rules of junk foods being strange... though they were also usually made up on the spot, like the play of children. Yugi shrugged, having no proper explanation to give. "It is what it is."

Satoru scoffed. There was no way he was giving up baggie rights while being the driver, and the holder of the bag itself! "Extra?! I'm driving, and I paid. Consider yourselves lucky I even let you eat in my car," he said, letting his tongue jut forth over his shoulder before eyeing the road once more. There would be none of the sass this day; he was having those terrible, cold fries at the bottom of the bag, and he was going to be satisfied with it after being the last to finish his own box. He couldn't eat his burger while driving anyway─ he may as well have at some extra fries.

Upon the opening of Kimiko's sandwich box, her lack of experience reared its head once more. What was all this talk about... toothpicks? There was nothing holding a real burger together, bar the hands of its consumer. "If there's a toothpick in there, somebody should be fired for trying to stab someone in the mouth. You hold it together with your hands while you eat it. Y'know, like it's a food or something~" he joked.