Kimiko could have said a great many things after witnessing his computer's alarm, but she had nothing to say about it. How strange; he would have expected some sort of reaction, just as she'd given when seeing his... figures. Instead of commentary about the alarm, she did question the new release he'd set it for. Now, that was something worth being excited about. "Only the most exciting title of the year so far," he said cheekily, certain she knew what he was referring to. Given their shared tastes in games, anime and manga, he had every reason to believe that she, too, was excited for the release of the newest Kingdom Hearts installment. "At this point, the remake should be able to catch up to the original series pretty soon. Maybe they'll even ride the popularity train and actually release a new Final Fantasy─"

Simple pipe dreams, but one had to be excited about something. Moving on, there was one rather clear issue with the idea of their cooperative gaming experience of the day. How would they actually set things up? He had only a single chair in front of his computer, so a bit of improvisation would be necessary. "Uh... right. Shit. I didn't think about the fact that I don't really have a good setup for that kind of thing, and the couch is too short to reach the desk." Perhaps it would have been best if he saved a bit of his excitement for after the idea was complete and functional. Too little, too late─ though he did have some semblance of a solution. "Hmm. Well, it would only be the 'good host' thing to say you can have the chair. I'll take a knee next to you, and we can play~"