"Hah! It's only the perfect use of resources! I have to protect all of my virtuous virtues, after all~" Yugi chimed in, tossing that used rag into the same basket his previous pair of undergarments had gone into. With a new pair in hand, he began to dress right there in the bathroom. Boxers were on soon enough, albeit... with his testicles hanging through the frontal hole. Yugi actually seemed to be making an attempt at hanging just one of them out through said hole. It wasn't much of an honest effort─ more of a mock failure to do so. "As far as getting my way into a hole is concerned, you're wrong! I'm in a hole right now, but the one ball thing isn't working out for me─" he joked. Girls and their commentary was common knowledge to any who believed media portrayals and hearsay. Yugi was such a person in certain cases, with that being one of them. "Wait, does that mean I can call your ass fat and get a free handful? Like, whenever wherever? Like... yeah?"

Ah, he was rambling. Kimiko was doing the same, it seemed, as if she were trying to make him question his own senses. Yugi had already given up on wondering; he was almost certain he'd find nothing but flesh under the girl's skirt. "All that in ten minutes, huh?" he questioned aloud. "Anything else you can do in ten minutes?" The purpose of Yugi's most recent question was one potentially lost to the lad himself. He left the bathroom while speaking, being most casual in an effort to jiggle his testes around as they hung out of that hole. "Would that be weird? I dunno; people have been playing with balls since fun and games became a thing. You might be right, though. I'm trying to make the whole 'one ball out' thing work right now, and it's not happening. I could just play around here instead, right? Let me know if you've got some random burning desire to play with these; I'm gonna do a social experiment."