Annoying. Over the top. Brash, self-entitled, unbelievable... such were titles to be applied to that personality. Yugi wasn't sure he'd be able to tolerate such a thing in anything more than short bursts. It was definitely befitting of one who those crazy people following him were looking for. Disturbingly though, Yugi figured the one deemed Pride was meant to be a leader of sorts for every faction. He wasn't much one for following those he believed were incapable, though... perhaps there was a chance somewhere in reality. "I would too... begrudgingly. He's one of those types who could use pride as a weapon. Easy to gain followers, and if he doesn't let it go to his head and stay there... it'll be alright. As long as it doesn't stay there," Yugi reiterated.

Moving on from talks of Pride and the streamer most likely associated with it, Yugi followed Kimiko through the door, pulling it closed behind him. He wondered why that 'sunglasses and hoodie' combination was chosen, but... he sort of liked it. Moreover, he enjoyed the path by which her mind traveled. They were in for an interesting, exciting future, he figured. "I'm sure. Let me know if that's ever something to try out, yeah? I'm always up for whatever," he said, catching up to the lass while extending a hand. He should have been a bit more reprehensive about walking hand-in-hand with a teen idol such as Kimiko, but those thoughts no longer seemed to register before he acted. Luckily, witnessing an offer like that as the two left that box, was reason enough for one Gojo Satoru to contact his superior from across the street. Maybe he could be free of this after all. . .