"No one, huh?" he questioned rhetorically. He knew this to be false information, but they clearly didn't know about the other person he knew to have been returned here at the same time as him. There was no other way; he'd seen her disappearing while he felt himself doing the same. Ashikaga Kimiko was here... but none would have reason to suspect her as a player of that game. Anyone searching for Geno Killer would have suspected him to be involved with any sort of gameplay. Regardless, he wouldn't dare incriminate her at this point. "So you want... or rather, you need someone from here, who's been touched by the other side?"

His every question was leading, all for the sake of understanding why this odd group sought him in particular. Surely this Archbishop in question had made some prior attempt to create the gateway. Speaking of attempts, though, it was believed that he had no abilities from the other world simply because he hadn't been trying. That made sense. If he could retain any amount of his skills though, he would become something quite ridiculous. "You want me involved in what's obviously a combat tournament. I've got other shit to do. You realize I'm a high school student shuffling between part-time jobs, right?"